The Stop Gap!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm suprised and excited that OB, got that many votes!
Didn't know that people would be interested in the danish league. :D

Still time yet mate their stock can only keep rising! Regardless of where they finish in my poll they are getting a story (FM 13 or 14) because i think its a cracking idea for a save!

When will you decide? :)
And awesome to hear that you're making a OB story sometime. :D

When will you decide? :)
And awesome to hear that you're making a OB story sometime. :D

Decision will be made Friday night after poll closes. I have work but the story will start Saturday.
Yeah an awesome idea. Don't know a lot about Danish football but i think it could be awesome to try and build something up. Especially from a European perspective.

Late surge coming from Valencia story. Milan has lost momentum and OB are leading the way after a good day today.

Decision will be made Friday night after poll closes. I have work but the story will start Saturday.
Yeah an awesome idea. Don't know a lot about Danish football but i think it could be awesome to try and build something up. Especially from a European perspective.
If there's anything you would like to know, then feel free to ask. :)

Last couple hours people get your votes in currently OB 19 Milan 17 and Valencia 15

OB story it is! Ac Milan came 2nd and Valencia 3rd! Cheers for voting guys :)

Yay!
As for transfer targets then you have to take a look at Frederik R?nnow (MM).
And look for veterans. They seem to be needed. :)

This will be an interesting story. Do you reckon you can poach players from Norwegian sides? Lots of talent there available for -1m.

Yay!
As for transfer targets then you have to take a look at Frederik R?nnow (MM).
And look for veterans. They seem to be needed. :)

This will be an interesting story. Do you reckon you can poach players from Norwegian sides? Lots of talent there available for -1m.

Hoping to find some talent particularly youth however wage budget and finances are a huge issue right now so could be a season or two until transfer activity is back to normal. Very excited for this story though hope to post an update soon