The Story of Ernie 'Little Ern' Allan

May 2022 and End of Season 2021/22

1160452d1526221606-story-ernie-little-ern-allan-monthly-banner.jpg

May 2022

I am linked with the Nottingham Forest job at the start of May. I don’t distance myself but I don’t encourage the rumours either. To be honest, this wouldn’t really be of interest as I don’t think Forest will be any better than Coventry next season.

View attachment 49022

The board send me the commercial summary for the year and it makes for decent reading. As we shoot up the leagues, our income is becoming significantly more, but probably still nowhere near enough to get us out of financial trouble.

View attachment 49021

West Ham finish runners up again, this time to Liverpool in the FA Cup. Gregor Preston gets a special mention as the player with the highest average rating in the competition.

View attachment 49020

It’s Blackburn Rovers who will join us and Bristol Rovers in the Championship next season after they beat Luton in the Playoff final.

View attachment 49019

We receive nearly £800k this year through the solidarity scheme, but it’s still not enough to get us out of the red with the bank.

View attachment 49018

View attachment 49017

End of Season 2021/22

The media are full of plaudits after another fantastic title winning season!

View attachment 49016

The board are naturally delighted!

View attachment 49015

On club awards night, it’s Roarie Honesty that takes the big prize as the fan’s player of the season. He romped it to be fair with nearly half the vote. He also takes the young player of the season award, whilst Callum Camps is seen as the signing of the season.

View attachment 49014

Roarie Honesty’s 36 goals for the club this season was a new club record.

View attachment 49013

As was his 9 man of the match awards.

View attachment 49012

It’s Sky Bet League Two awards night and Roarie Honesty picks up 2nd​ place in the Top Goalscorer. He actually finished on the same amount of goals (33) as Bright Enobakhare but played more time.

View attachment 49011

And it’s another Manager of the Year award for me! That’s 3 in 5 seasons of being a football manager.

View attachment 49010

Again, the team of the year is dominated by my players. No less than 7 Coventry players were named in the annual first 11!

View attachment 49009

Regan Poole, Jared Thompson and Ben Whitfield are all inducted to the club’s Overall Best 11, however none of them make the starting lineup. Roarie Honesty and Gregor Preston are promoted from the subs bench to the starting 11 though!

View attachment 49008

There are 5 players in my current team that have now made over 200 appearances for the club.

View attachment 49007

June 2022 Part One

June 2022 (Part One)

Spurs make their annual payment to us as part of our club affiliation!

View attachment 48989

I’m linked with the Fulham job, who finished 14th​ in the Championship this season! I entertain the links in a press conference and am tempted to throw in a cheeky application for this one as it’s a job that is very much of interest!

View attachment 48988

It seems the Fulham fans are keen to see me appointed as the club’s next manager.

View attachment 48987

The club have announced that there will be a pre season training camp in Scotland in July.

View attachment 48986

I decide to put my neck on the line and apply for the Fulham job. Within only hours of applying they come back and invite me for an interview. I’ve already got their fans on board, now I just need to convince the chairman to give me the job!

View attachment 48985

And after a few days deliberation and a little negotiating on the staff front, they offer me the job! I’ve loved every minute at Coventry, but now its time to move on to my next challenge! I’m off to London!

515050914.0.jpeg

As I leave Coventry, I’ve definitely made my mark on the West Midlands club. I’ve been here for 813 days and taken charge of over 120 games. I only lost 24 and had a win ratio of 69%!!

View attachment 48984

Back to back league wins meant that I added a League Two and League One title to my trophy cabinet!

View attachment 48983

View attachment 48981

And it means that my overall career record reads as played 259, won 166, drawn 33 and lost 60.

View attachment 48980

Great season there mate.. do you think there's a possibility that a Premier League club could come calling? Even if there's not I still think you should easily be able to get a job at a top 6 Championship club, that's if you're going to stay in England!

Question answered ;-)

I'd have given Coventry a go in the Championship but well...good luck at Fulham...

Fulham!

Arriving In London

So I arrive at Craven Cottage for my first day in charge at Fulham. At 25,700 capacity, it’s slightly smaller than the Ricoh. However, there is one major difference, Fulham own their stadium!

craven-cottage--fulham-fc-t1.jpg

My new office is pretty smart and I like the way it is colour coordinated with the club’s black and white kit.

boss-manager-office-06-3d-model-max.jpg

The media officially announce my arrival. I’ve brought a couple of staff members with me from Coventry. The first is assistant manager Stevie Crawford and the second is one of my first team coaches, Richard Stevens. Fulham paid Coventry £140k compensation to secure me. It does make me laugh that the media focus on my East Counties league win with FC Elmstead, rather than mention my back to back league titles with Coventry…as if that’s the reason I got the Fulham job in the first place!

View attachment 48971

Now on to that contract I’ve signed! It’s a 2 year deal and gives me a staggering pay rise of nearly £10,000 per week!!! During my interview process, I agreed to the club’s request to develop young players through the club.

View attachment 48970

My new governor, James Rogers, sends me a background on the club and the first thing to note is Fulham’s surprisingly small trophy cabinet. Their biggest achievements to date are 2 Championship and 1 League One title. The club has fierce rivalries with Chelsea, QPR and Brentford (who we will play this season).

View attachment 48969

I have a look back over the club’s recent league history. We’ve been stuck in the Championship for 7 straight seasons now, only managing to make the playoffs once during that time! Prior to that, the club did have their best spell in history as they spent 13 seasons in the Premier League, managing a highest position of 7th​ in the 2008/09 season. James Rogers has given me one major directive…..”Get us back to the Premier League Mr Allan!”

View attachment 48968

I anxiously look at the club’s finances and immediately notice that we are in a much better financial position than I was at Coventry. The club is hardly rolling in it, but we have a good £3 million in the bank, although I have a minimal transfer budget to work with! My wage budget is about 6 times more than what I had at Coventry though!

View attachment 48967

Next on the agenda is to take a look at my squad. I’d be stupid to ignore that fact that I had ridiculous success at Coventry with my 3-3-2-2 formation and I’d really like to implement that here. So there is no doubt about it, some of these players will be surplus to requirements and will be moved on to fund the signings of new players who will fit that formation.

View attachment 48966

It seems that my best players are currently only here on loan. However, from my own pool of players, it looks like the best I’ve got are Matt O’Riley (MC), Matty Cash (MC) and Timmy Abraham (ST). Yes you read that right….Timmy – apparently he is Tammy’s brother!

View attachment 48965

View attachment 48964

View attachment 48963

The dynamics of the squad look good and I’m pleased that I don’t have any problems to sort out from the start.

View attachment 48962

Good little move there! Really well done for what you achieved at Coventry, especially given the budget! But onwards and upwards now!

Good little move there! Really well done for what you achieved at Coventry, especially given the budget! But onwards and upwards now!

Thanks mate....to be honest it was only really the financial situation that made me move. If Coventry had some money in the bank I'd of happily stayed there for at least another year in the Championship. But I think with no funds to improve their squad, they are destined for a year of struggle

June 2022 Part Two

June 2022 (Part Two)

My first job at manager is to have a look at the loanees we have here and see if I want to keep any of them on for another season. Declan Rice is a centre back that really interests me and I’m pleased that West Ham have allowed him to sign on for another year.

View attachment 48901

View attachment 48900

Tyler Roberts is the second loanee that I want to keep here for another season and I’m pleased that Leeds have agreed to the deal. Roberts scored 16 league goals for us this season and I think I can get even more than that out of him next year.

View attachment 48899

View attachment 48898

I make a huge statement as I make my first sale out of the club to raise some much needed transfer funds. George Williams has joined Sheffield Utd for a fee totalling £4.4 million. As he is predominantly a winger, he will not fit the formation I am looking to play. The board have given me £2.6 million of that fee towards the transfer budget.

View attachment 48897

Jaap Stam joins the coaching staff!

View attachment 48896

Connor Mahoney is the next player to leave Craven Cottage as he joins Millwall for a fee of £700k. That takes my transfer budget up to over £3 million now.

View attachment 48895

The fixture list for the new season is released and we’ll kick off against newly promoted Bristol Rovers. Then we’ll take on George Williams at his new club, Sheffield United. We don’t play Coventry for the first time until November.

View attachment 48894

We’ll get £3 million this year for TV rights.

View attachment 48893

My first cup game as Fulham manager will be against Plymouth Argyle in the 1st​ round of the Carabao Cup.

View attachment 48892

The club had no affiliations with any other teams, so I immediately asked the board to find an affiliate we can set up a partnership with. They offered me Crawley, Sutton and Carshalton. I’ve chosen to go with Sutton who are currently playing in the National League.

View attachment 48891

Matt O’Riley is one of our best young players at this club and unbelievably, the previous management had let his contract run right down so he only had a week left on it. Well I soon sorted that sh*t out and signed Matt up for another 3 years. He’s got a nice big minimum fee release clause in there too!

View attachment 48890

I set up our pre-season campaign ready to start next month. I’ll return to Chelmsford City for our first friendly, before the team and I jet off to Portugal for 10 days. During our stay over there, we’ll play Estoril, Vit.Setubal and Sporting Lisbon. We’ll then return to the UK to host Anderlecht and FC Twente.

View attachment 48889

As well as our affiliation with Sutton, I also set up a senior affiliate in Manchester United. Not only will this bring in over £100k a year, but we should have easy access to the best of their youth for free :)

View attachment 48888

Gareth Southgate must read this story, I'd say that England play with a 3-3-2-2 formation...

Also Jaap Stam is a great addition, he's my assistant at Berwick and has incredible defensive coaching attributes.

Gareth Southgate must read this story, I'd say that England play with a 3-3-2-2 formation...

Also Jaap Stam is a great addition, he's my assistant at Berwick and has incredible defensive coaching attributes.

Does anyone have Gareth's number so I can give him some tips?

July 2022

July 2022

We kick off July with another loan signing joining us. Leonardo Da Silva-Lopes comes in from Swansea and is a very welcome addition to the squad simply for his diversity. The 23 year old can play in a variety of positions including both wing backs and central midfield.

View attachment 48767

View attachment 48766

Now Timmy Abraham was a player I really didn’t want to sell, but with an initial deal worth £15.5 million, reaching £17.5 million with add ons, I just couldn’t refuse. Leeds (now in the Premier League) initially offered us £6 million for him, but I negotiated hard to get as much as possible and this is a **** of a lot of money for us and will allow me to invest across different areas of the squad. I’ve had another £7 million added to my transfer budget and now have over £10 million to spend in this window.

View attachment 48765

Kyle Bartley joins the club for a fee of £5.5 million. We will pay £3.5 million up front and £2 million in instalments over the next 2 years. Our defence was looking extremely fragile after the loan signings left the club and Bartley is a big strong leader at the back who will slot straight into my centre back trio! Bartley spent last season in the Championship with Hull where he made 23 appearances scoring an average match rating of 6.90.

View attachment 48764

View attachment 48763

We take advantage of the affiliation with Manchester United and bring in Ronnie Raven who will be the first choice goalkeeper this season, despite his relatively young age of only 18. Raven is still very wet behind the ears, having only 14 senior appearances to his name so far (all in Holland), during which he conceded 12 goals. This is a massive opportunity I am giving the lad to show what he can do!

View attachment 48762

View attachment 48761

I bolster the centre back position yet again, this time with the signing of Liam Moore from Swansea. Moore will cost us a total of £700,000, which personally I think is a steal! We will pay £500k up front followed by £200k in 12 months time. Liam has been plying his trade in the Premier League for the past 4 seasons with Swansea and Bournemouth prior to that! He made a combined 49 appearances for those clubs, and between them they paid out £13 million to sign him!

View attachment 48759

View attachment 48758

That’s not good. My best striker (now that Abraham has left) Tyler Roberts has picked up an injury in a pre season game which means he’ll miss the next 6 weeks!

View attachment 48757

England won the 2022 World Cup under the management of Italian Daniele Baldini!

View attachment 48755

I’ve signed Craig Watson on loan from Newcastle for the upcoming season. That should be my centre backs sorted now with a good range of quality players at the back. As I did with Coventry, I’m looking to build a solid defensive foundation that we can work from. I’m looking to live by the philosophy of ‘if we don’t concede goals then we don’t lose games’.

View attachment 48754

View attachment 48753

Fraser Forster was released by Southampton at the end of last season and it was a no brainer for me to snap up the experienced keeper on a free. And he hasn’t cost me as much as I thought he might in wages either, accepting a contract of £10k per week. Young Ronnie Raven may now have his loan from Manchester United cancelled at some point, although I’ll probably hold on to him for a couple of months to see how it goes, and make sure Forster has still ‘got it’.

View attachment 48752

View attachment 48751

Talking of Manchester United loanees, we went and signed another of their youngsters on loan for the season. 21 year old French midfielder Aliou Traore could have a key part to play here this year and adds some excellent skills to the middle of the park for us….his passing and tackling ability are top notch for this level!

View attachment 48750

View attachment 48749

I’m gutted as I miss out on the free transfer for Andre Gray, who would have been a great addition to our front line. He opts to join our rivals Brentford instead, but I’m not sure why as we offered him £15k per week + some good bonuses, but he’s taken £3.5k per week less with them!

View attachment 48747

Calum McDonald has picked up an injury that could see him miss the first month of the season!

View attachment 48746

The bookies odds are out and we’re predicted to just about miss out on the playoff spots this season and have odds of 45/1 to win the Championship! I’ve overcome worse odds ;-)

View attachment 48745

I’ve been in desperate need for another striker ever since Timmy Abraham left the club and I’ve finally added another one to the ranks. I’m pleased to welcome Croatian striker Karlo Butic to the club. He joins us for a fee less than £1 million from Italian side Torino and he has some quality attributes. Good pace up front and a solid finisher, I’m expecting him to do well in the Championship this year!

View attachment 48743

View attachment 48742

Probably my final signing of the Summer is 22 year old Irish striker Glen McAuley on a free transfer. McAuley is a player that has come through the Liverpool youth system, but has spent the past 4 seasons out on loan with Colchester (2 goals in 11 games), Gillingham (19 goals in 40 games), Wigan (8 goals in 11 games) and Oldham (10 goals in 16 games). I saw his goalscoring record and was impressed so thought he deserved a shot! His finishing attribute is 17/20!!

View attachment 48740

View attachment 48739

Coventry have replaced me with a decent manager to be fair to them. It’s Steve Bruce who takes over the reigns and I hope he can continue my good work!

View attachment 48738

And strangely enough, it was Bruce I took over from at Fulham! It says he resigned from the position, but I think it was a case of ‘walk before being pushed’.

View attachment 48737

Pre season went really well and we didn't lose a game, despite playing some big sides. Wins against Sporting Lisbon and Anderlecht were big results for us and we also managed to pick up the friendly cup which we hosted. There was one player in particular who has worked his way into my plans and that is 17 year old striker Andrew Cooper who has banged in 5 goals during the campaign.

View attachment 48736

Looking ahead to August and my first month of competitive football as Fulham manager. I hope we can get off to a good start as the month will end with two extremely tough games against Wolves and Middlesbrough.

View attachment 48735

Great read mate, you're smashing it! May have tempted me into writing my own story when i get a bit more time. Thank god you're not in control of Fiorentina on the chairman save ;)

Great read mate, you're smashing it! May have tempted me into writing my own story when i get a bit more time. Thank god you're not in control of Fiorentina on the chairman save ;)

Thanks mate. Appreciate you taking the time to read and comment :)

August 2022

August 2022

Steven Sessegnon has the captain’s armband stripped from him and I hand it to new signing Kyle Bartley. Not only is Bartley highly experienced, he will be one of the first names on the teamsheet this season so will play most games, certainly all the important ones. Left wing back Jake Bidwell has been handed the vice captaincy.

View attachment 48601

The anticipation is mounting for my first game in charge of Fulham.

View attachment 48600

The board are being pretty lenient with their expectations this season as they demand only a top half finish in the Championship. The fourth round of the FA Cup should definitely be achievable as well, after taking Coventry that far for the past two seasons. I’d like to have a good run in the Carabao Cup and have a personal target of the quarter finals.

View attachment 48599

Saturday 6th​ August 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Bristol Rovers (Home)

Kick-Off: 15:00
Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Moore, Walker-Peters, Traore, Bidwell, Cash, Palmer, Ngoy (Sent off 45), Cooper (Butic 45)

View attachment 48598

My first game in charge doesn’t exactly go as planned. Plenty of negatives here….we threw a 2-0 lead, I gave youngster Andrew Cooper a chance in a competitive match and he didn’t perform at all, Julien Ngoy got sent off for an awful challenge, we concede a last minute equalizer! I’m expecting much better than this moving forward!! On a plus note, Karlo Butic did bang in two on his debut!

A whole host of players made their debuts in the game against Bristol Rovers.

View attachment 48596

An extra 100 fans obviously want to see me this season!

View attachment 48595

Tuesday 9th​ August 2022
Carabao Cup 1st​ Round: Plymouth Argyle (Home)

Kick-Off: 19:45
Lineup: Ashby-Hammond, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Walker-Peters (Da Silva-Lopes 104), Traore (Palmer 90), Bidwell, Cash (O’Riley 56), Dumaka, Butic, McAuley (Cooper 56)

View attachment 48594

What the f*ck happened here….our strikers were ****, that’s what happened! We had 20 shots on goal and couldn’t score a single goal. Plymouth hold on for dear life for a penalty shootout, get their wish and knock us out of the Carabao Cup at the first stage. **** poor performance and I’m not happy as I really wanted a good run in this competition.

Friday 12th​ August 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Sheffield Utd (Away)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Moore, Da Silva-Lopes, Traore, Bidwell, O’Riley, Cash (Dumaka 24), Butic (McAuley 59), Ngoy (Cooper 59)

View attachment 48593

Oh dear….3 games into life at Fulham and still haven’t won a game! Sheffield Utd will feel hard done by as they were clearly the better side in this one as well!

Matty Cash will miss 3 weeks of action after suffering a concussion against Sheffield United!

View attachment 48592

Tuesday 16th​ August 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Wigan Athletic (Home)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Da Silva-Lopes, Traore, Bidwell, O’Riley, Dumaka, Butic (Roberts 65), Cooper

View attachment 48591

There we have it, my first win as Fulham manager 4 games into my tenure. And it was a pretty big and comfortable win in all fairness. Although the stats look pretty similar, it didn’t tell the whole story and we were by far the superior team. Young striker Andrew Cooper made a massive statement, not just getting his first competitive goal for the club, but actually going on to net a hat trick!

I asked the board to look into improving the club’s youth level (as I’ve brought in a wedge of money through player sales) and they immediately agree. Longer term, this will help me keep in line with their requirement for me to bring young players through the club’s system.

View attachment 48590

Saturday 20th​ August 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Cardiff (Away)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Da Silva-Lopes, Traore, Bidwell, O’Riley, Dumaka, Butic, Cooper

View attachment 48589

That’s another 4 goals scored…..that’s another 4 goals for young striker Andrew Cooper! I could be onto something with this kid! Anyway, a cracking away win against Cardiff who are still searching for their first point of the season.

Here he is…17 year old English striker, Andrew Cooper. 7 goals in 2 games!!

View attachment 48588

Friday 26th​ August 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Middlesbrough (Away)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Da Silva-Lopes, Traore, Bidwell, O’Riley, Dumaka, Butic (McAuley 65), Cooper (Roberts 65)

View attachment 48587

Not a terrible performance against one of the best sides in the league. They were just too strong in the end though and we suffered a defeat that I half expected.

Striker Karlo Butic will be out for about a month with a twisted ankle injury!

View attachment 48586

We were the most active team in the transfer window signing 14 players (including a couple of youngsters my DoF decided to bring in.

View attachment 48585

Not the worst start but by no means the best either! We sit 10th​ with 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss to our name. It’s still early days though and my team still has plenty of gelling to do with so many new faces coming in over the Summer.

View attachment 48584

Player of the Month: Matt O’Riley

View attachment 48583

17 year old striker Andrew Cooper bags himself the Player of the Month and Young Player of the Month for the Championship.

View attachment 48582

View attachment 48581

We have a 10 day break before our next game in September, but then the matches come thick and fast with 6 league games in 17 days. With the likes of Swansea, Wolves, Huddersfield and Derby coming up, it could be a very tough month!

View attachment 48580

A slow start, but Cooper looks like a class player, hopefully with more games the performances of the entire team will improve!

A slow start, but Cooper looks like a class player, hopefully with more games the performances of the entire team will improve!

Fingers crossed mate. But I've added so many players that it could take a good 15-20 games for the familiarity with the tactic and gelling of the squad to come together....I just hope I'm still in the top half at that point and then I might have a shot at making the playoffs which is my own goal for this season.

Good to see your philosophy of "if we don't concede goals we don't lose games" was well in place for the first game with a 3-3 thriller! These things take time but at least you've got a couple of decent looking strikers.

Still really enjoying this story mate, KIU!

Good to see your philosophy of "if we don't concede goals we don't lose games" was well in place for the first game with a 3-3 thriller! These things take time but at least you've got a couple of decent looking strikers.

Still really enjoying this story mate, KIU!

I know right lol! Half way through September and it has got slightly better with a couple of 1-0 wins in there! And thanks mate, appreciate you reading!

September 2022

September 2022

Saturday 10th​ September 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Barnsley (Away)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Da Silva-Lopes, Traore (Cash 64), Bidwell, O’Riley, Dumaka, Roberts (Cooper 64), McAuley

View attachment 48430

A solid away win in what was a pretty even game. I decided to give McAuley a start up front after he impressed for Northern Ireland on international duty and it paid off as he turned in a man of the match performance.

Tuesday 13th​ September 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Swansea (Home)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Walker-Peters, Traore, Bidwell, Cash, Dumaka (Margaris 75), Roberts, McAuley (Cooper 63)

View attachment 48429

Swansea are without a doubt one of the best sides in this league, but my lads gave me a really solid defensive effort to shut them out. We nick one goal of our own and it’s enough to record a huge win and take a big 3 points which moves us into the top 3 in the table!

Now I’m with a club with some cash in the bank, they can actually afford to advance my personal skills by sending me on another coaching course. I begin my study for the Continental C Licence.

View attachment 48428

Saturday 17th​ September 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Birmingham City (Home)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Walker-Peters, Traore (Margaris 45), Bidwell, O’Riley (Cash 56), Dumaka, Roberts (Cooper 56), McAuley

View attachment 48427

God that was awful! Birmingham outplayed us in every single area of the pitch! We just didn’t turn up and after such a good result against Swansea, we really let ourselves down here!

Tuesday 20th​ September 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Wolves (Home)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Bartley, Watson, Walker-Peters, Traore, Bidwell, O’Riley, Dumaka (Cash 71), Roberts (Butic 71), Cooper (McAuley 13)

View attachment 48426

Much, much better performance against another top side in the division! Again, we were defensively sound today and the boys at the back deserve the credit for this result! Well done boys!

Hot prospect Andrew Cooper will miss 4 weeks through injury!

View attachment 48425

Saturday 24th​ September 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Huddersfield (Away)

Lineup: Forster, Rice, Watson, Moore, Walker-Peters (Da Silva-Lopes 45), Traore, Bidwell, O’Riley, Dumaka, Roberts, McAuley

View attachment 48424

Awful! We’re never going to win a game where we only have 4 shots! Especially when they have 18!!

Tuesday 27th​ September 2022
Sky Bet Championship: Derby County (Away)

Lineup: Forster, Moore, Rice, Watson, Bidwell, Palmer, Cash (O’Riley 72), Ngoy, Margaris, Bolasie (Roberts 72), Butic

View attachment 48423

I changed our formation for this one going more attacking with a 4-2-3-1 Wide and we continue our up and down form with a win away at Derby. I literally don’t know which team is going to turn up for me in each game at the moment. We seem to follow up every bad performance with a good one, but can’t seem to string a decent run together at the moment. But I suppose for today I should enjoy a top result.

We managed to win 4 of our 6 league games in September and that is enough to see us climb the table into 4th​ by the end of the month. It’s still early days and things are very tight, with the league not really taking any shape yet, but it’s a good start especially as we’ve managed to grind out some positive results despite not playing that well. Coventry find themselves in the relegation zone after the opening 11 games.

View attachment 48422

Player of the Month: Matt O’Riley

View attachment 48421

Only 4 games coming up next month – two teams from the bottom half and two from the top 7!

View attachment 48420

Some hurtful results there but still doing well and although it's early days, playoff stop is great work