Interesting challenge you got going here. Very difficult I think. Will follow up to see how things work out in the end.

The Swiss Youth Challenge

View attachment 141895

I have moved on to job number 2! Chiasso is a club that overachieved last season, finishing 2nd and narrowly missing out on promotion. We are predicted to finish 6th this season.

View attachment 141894

View attachment 141893

Our facilities aren't good, but not horrible either. The junior coaching and youth recruitment are actually decent but I will obviously look to improve them also. Despite last season's success, the team is in a lot of financial trouble so it will be difficult to keep players at the club in the offseason. I'm very excited to give this team a go and see if we can lead it to success!​

Interesting challenge you got going here. Very difficult I think. Will follow up to see how things work out in the end.

Thank you! Definitely a difficult challenge, hope there will be good news when you check back. :)

***PLEASE READ***

To everyone interested in this thread,

I am regrettably discontinuing this story for the time being. After further analysis, I have decided that I don't have enough time to complete the goals I have set with the Swiss Youth Challenge before the release of FM17. Also, I have gained my motivation to continue and improve my Ajax FM16 save, currently in 2024. I am sorry to those who were excited by this idea and I want you to know that I am not giving up as a writer on fm-base. Thank you for reading! You have these updates to look forward to by me in the future:

FM16- Completion and summary of my Ajax save.
FM17- Most likely another Ajax long-term save, also a Manchester City save at beginning of game.

Sorry to hear that mate, I was really enjoying this. Good luck with Ajax!