fm filby

Reaction score
FM NETWORK GAME 2012-2013 SEASON
!!! PATCH 12.2.2 !!!

lfcmarshalls update 2013
latest transfers to date 21st july 2013

!!!PLEASE READ BELOW!!!

ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN TAKEN

OK GUYS HERE WE GO FM FILBY IS BACK WITH ANOTHER HUGH ONLINE NET GAME STARTING THIS SATURDAY 21st JULY MID-DAY

MUST HAVE HAMACHI

I WILL BE POSTING SOME KIND OF TIMETABLE
THAT WORKS FOR 80% OF US

!!! REMEMBER PATCH 12.2.2 !!!
!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP WITHOUT TELLING ME FOR THE BRIEFING FRIDAY NIGHT YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR TEAM TO ANOTHER USER ALSO IF YOU DONT SHOW UP FOR THE GAME LAUNCH YOU WILL AGAIN LOOSE YOUR TEAM TO ANOTHER USER LET ME BE PROVEN WRONG AND SEE 20 PLAYERS THERE THAT ARE DEDICATED TO THE GAME SEE YOU 9pm FRIDAY NIGHT

Last edited:
Thekopman ARSENAL..this idea sounds good. Looking forward to it. Would like to no rules and playing times.

Haha sorry guys would help if i put the passwords to all the hamachi room lol FILBY is the password

IF YOU DONT JOIN THE HAMACHI ROOM I WONT POST YOU TEAM ON THE LIST

PLUS IF YOU DONT POST ON THE THREAD I WONT ALLOW YOU TO JOIN HAMACHI.

Hi mate,

Tim, Swansea

Sounds good pencil me in for Swansea, i'll join a room in 2 secs.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Spurs. Very interested in this game, should be good with the update with Vertonghen, Sigurdsson and hopefully Modric will stay as well...

Would love to see some good friendly banter and committed players in this network game. Good luck to everyone who joins.

no prob sleep i see you have joined hamachi, Spurs is fine and ive added you to the list above and good luck come saturday pal .....

Guy you need to request a team and then join 1 of the hamachi rooms I've got ppl requesting teams but not joing hamachi and I've got ppl joining hamachi without requesting a team , or some pol are requesting teams that have been taken PLEASE PLEASE LOOK AT THE LIST OF TEAMS THAT IS AT THE START IF THE THREAD

Hi,
would like to join plz, Stoke if available

Bob, 28, Fife

Cheers,

Last edited:
Hi bob thanks m8 yh stoke is fine good choice this is for Saturday remember please join the hamachi ASAP ill add you to the list above m8

robmkdon 23 bedfordshire chelsea
sup hombres buzzing for network game hosted by mr filby, top host, proven to be dedicated and good banter, experienced fm player, what more could you want from a host and a budding network player :) see y`all saturday

Hi! Michael, 19, B'ham

I'll be QPR Please!

EDIT - I've join FM2013 BIG GAME1

Last edited:
thanks robert and michael ill get you both added to the list above

Sam, 19, London, put me down for West Ham please? I'll join the hamachi room in a second.

Cheers. :)