THE TIME HAS COME FM2013 NET GAME 15-20 USERS

Guys I'll add you all too the list on the thread of you join hamachi room

Thanks lads all done get on hamachi eponewakka and adam24 or I can't reserve you a space

fulham , norwich , reading , sunderland , southampton , wba , wigan

this is all thats left lads so be quick first come first serve but bare in mind we dont start till saturday if some 1 dont turn up for the opening there team will be given to another user or if a team becomes avalible during the week ill make tham availble again

Newcastle is also made availble now as eponewakka has not joined the hamachi

Veg I need more than that read the thread prob and then post

veg you added to the list pal i see you in hamachi room aswell thanks

Hi Filby,

Can you kick me from the 2 room's I'm in at the moment as I'm away with the laptop and need re-log in, I think I know the details, I'll try again in a bit.

Cheers

FBT101

James, 17, Chelmsford, Sunderland.... and if their taken by the guy above, West Brom.

Hello there, I'm Ian Cooper, from Wolverhampton and I'm 26. If possible I would like to manage Reading.

Also, if I could help out running this along side some other trusted administrators I wouldn't mind at all. Let me know?

thanks guys jubbard i take it your james in the hamachi room thanks very much and YES ian redaing is fine and help would be much needed as there gonna be many players hahah 16 is a lot to handle i have 3 decent room members that would help out a 4th would be great

FM2013 BIG GAME3 FILBY is the password

join now cos there is only 1 place availble........

Ryan, from Derby, 18, could i have Southampton, if not i will take west brom if thats free, i joined BIG GAME3 hamachi

Last edited: