• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
To stop a thread starting up each time someone reads an article on one of those icnredibly reliable rumour websites post all your junk in here please.

Liverpool rumours:
all taken from lfc website, the media watch section. I dont believe all of these but this is what is being sed.
Also The new chairman has said rafa will have 30-60 mil to spend
Van Der Vaart for 13mil (euros)
Benzema 20 mil
drenthe 7mil
all of the above have been said to have offered this price to liverpool for each player
Carlos tevez 30 mil
Jonjo shelvey 1.7mil
Michael Johnson 12 mil (plz dont happen)
Wayne hennessey 2.5 mil
Dida (bosman) free
Pienaar 16mil (plz **** no)
Danny Wilson 8mil
Wijnaldum 6 mil
Upson 8 mil
David Silva 21 mil
David Villa 39 mil
Otamendi 9 mil
Eljero elia 9mil
Diego Forlan 20 mil
Guti (not sure on price)
Raul (as said above)
Aleksandar Kolarov 8 mil

that andrew haliday has joined boro for £200,000 and will join in summer (done deal)

Van Der Vaart I can see happening, and the only way Tevez will come to liverpool is if it's a player plus cash deal with torres going in the other direction, not that I can see him coming at all tbh, we had our chance to get him after he left man utd and failed because of cash issues, I dont see what's going to be different now

Van Der Vaart I can see happening, and the only way Tevez will come to liverpool is if it's a player plus cash deal with torres going in the other direction, not that I can see him coming at all tbh, we had our chance to get him after he left man utd and failed because of cash issues, I dont see what's going to be different now

I completely agree that tevez wont come. Im just saying what ive seen in papers etc. But apparently him and mancini have fallen out lol

I completely agree that tevez wont come. Im just saying what ive seen in papers etc. But apparently him and mancini have fallen out lol

Yeah the rumours will come thick and fast now, if Tevez did leave I could see him at Real or Barca, Tevez on the left of the front three at barca could be an intriguing prospect.

Man Utd - Hatem Ben Arfa
Arsenal - Blaise Matuidi
Inter/Man Utd - Bale

Only players Liverpool is seriously linked with are - van der vaart, Gary Cahill and Danny Wilson.
(Jonjo Shelvey we signed today :) )
All others are useless rumors.

Stoke City

Joe Ledley - Definite
Gary O'Neil
Emile Heskey

Outs

Shawcross - Man City 20M
Beattie - Blackburn 2M

Stoke City

Joe Ledley - Definite
Gary O'Neil
Emile Heskey

Outs

Shawcross - Man City 20M
Beattie - Blackburn 2M

I'm pretty sure Ledley has said he will not make any career choices until he knows what division Cardiff are going to be in next season so it's not definite he'll be at stoke yet, especially if rumours of everton are true in which case I could probably see him choosing them if thats the case..

I'm hearing Chelsea are gonna beat Liverpool to the signing of Van Der Vaart.

Manchester United rumoured to be within a shout of purchasing Palacios for £20million from Spurs.

I'm hearing Chelsea are gonna beat Liverpool to the signing of Van Der Vaart.

if Chelsea want him then yeah I can't see him coming to us then, perhaps he will be a replacement for deco and/or ballack in the short/long term

Only players Liverpool is seriously linked with are - van der vaart, Gary Cahill and Danny Wilson.
(Jonjo Shelvey we signed today :) )
All others are useless rumors.

Yer but also benzema and drenthe are serious links. Real Madrid and Liverpool representatives met up when we were in madrid and Madrid have offered us benzema for 20 mil and drenthe for around 7 mil

I think SAF will be targeting

Angel Di Maria,
David Silva or VIilla (or both)
Luca Modric
Gareth Bale
James Milner

im praying chelsea buy aguero chelsea need another young striker with anelka and drogba both in their 30s

Yer but also benzema and drenthe are serious links. Real Madrid and Liverpool representatives met up when we were in madrid and Madrid have offered us benzema for 20 mil and drenthe for around 7 mil

Really? Is this serious Rumor? Great.

All Liverpool now need is 20 MIlion :P

these players will NOT be moving to Premier League clubs:

David VILLA
David SILVA
Sergio AGUERO

I'm sick to death of the tabloids re-hashing these "rumours".

I think SAF will be targeting

Angel Di Maria,
David Silva or VIilla (or both)
Luca Modric
Gareth Bale
James Milner

Doubt it mate, Di maria will prob go to madrid.
Villa and silva wont be signed by united because they want to stay in spain
Modric might but unlikely
Bale wont go
Milner will probably stay at villa because he has just had his best season at villa.
Also united just dont have the money at the mo

Beckford to one of Newcastle/Everton/West Ham though is almost a certainty. he's been starting from the bench the last few weeks, obvious now Grayson is preparing for life without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back