• Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
these players will NOT be moving to Premier League clubs:

David VILLA
David SILVA
Sergio AGUERO

I'm sick to death of the tabloids re-hashing these "rumours".

I can considering Sergio Aguero has asked Chelsea (N) to come in for him hopefully United will beat them to him :P

David VILLA i could see him at either Man United or Arsenal if Arsene Wenger will cough up the Millions for him.

David SILVA is some one Uinted could do with a new winger as we dont have decent back up imo i reckon for injuries for the likes of Valencia or Nani.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

£15mill i would snap Madrid's arm off to get him for that he is a quality player just hasn't had a chance in Madrid because Higuain has had such a good season

With the right playing time / style he would be a Quality finisher in the Prem come on Fergie dig into your cheque book early :P

About that swap, St. Taylor for Puyol, umm, does anyone believe in it? I don't think Puyol would go there, but would be awesome if that's gonna happen.

i have heard from a pretty good source that ron gourlay(chelsea cheif exec) is in spain talking to madrid and van der vaart, surely we have a better chance than liverpool to sign him.

Read here
Gossip said:

Newcastle will reject the chance to take Carles Puyol as part of any deal because of his age and wages.

If Puyol really wants to come to Newcastle, then Ashley shall sell his houses and everything he has to secure his signature.

i have heard from a pretty good source that ron gourlay(chelsea cheif exec) is in spain talking to madrid and van der vaart, surely we have a better chance than liverpool to sign him.

well im not really sure he would fit in at chelsea however he wud be your youngest player lol. Also liverpool are the favourites to sign him as we are in negotiations with madrid and madrid have offered him to us for a fee of 13 mil (euros)

Tottenham are leading the chase to prise Micah Richards away from Manchester City, skysports.com understands.

However, a host of Premier League clubs are ready to rival Spurs for the England defender.
Richards
spacer.gif
has come through the youth system at City, after joining from Oldham when he was just 14.
Now the 21-year-old is set to be at the heart of one of the summer's biggest transfer battles.
City are anything but keen to lose Richards, but are believed to be ready to consider selling - subject to who they sign in the summer.
And Spurs are understood to be hugely keen on securing Richards' signature.
But it is also understood that Arsenal,
spacer.gif
Liverpool
spacer.gif
and Aston Villa
spacer.gif
could also consider bids for Richards - who still harbours hope of making Fabio Capello's World Cup squad.
I wouldn't mind having a solid defender like Richards in the Arsenal defense, if Wenger does have a bid accepted for him (unlikely) he's more than likely to pick Arsenal as they're his fave club, so I hear.

I wouldn't mind having a solid defender like Richards in the Arsenal defense, if Wenger does have a bid accepted for him (unlikely) he's more than likely to pick Arsenal as they're his fave club, so I hear.

Man City are his favoured club, that's why he stayed when he was the Next Big Thing. and he's no where near a solid defender.

Well Arsenal are one of his favoured clubs but in my opinion he is a solid defender, absaloute beast.

Kasper Schmeichel is going to Boro apparently.

Tottenham, Blackburn and Birmingham are in apparently.

Newcastle potential Signings -
Stephen Hunt from Hull, Erik Huseklepp from Brann, the rest HERE

TBH, I would like to see Huseklepp, Jeremain Lens, Yobo and O'Hara at the Toon, not too sure about the rest, and the Puyol rumour is ridiculous, he is never going to leave Barca, and if he does, his wage demands will be 150k p/w at least, and he is too old IMHO.

Man City are his favoured club, that's why he stayed when he was the Next Big Thing. and he's no where near a solid defender.

Arsenal are the club he supported as a kid//

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Arsenal 'Potentional' ins - Joe Hart, Robert Green, Gary Cahill, Marouane Chamakh (Done Deal, I think), Loic Remy. Hugo Rodallega (Very close aparently) Mario Balotelli (Wants to head to Arsenal, almost begging Wenger to sign him after handing in transfer request @ Inter), Phil Jagielka.

Arsenal 'Potentional' outs - Lukasz Fabianksi (Almost definate, bumbling fool!), William Gallas, Phillipe Senderos (Another definate, heard of a swap deal with Gary Cahill), Vela, Campbell (Released, he was deffo only back-up for the last 6 months)

Yer but also benzema and drenthe are serious links. Real Madrid and Liverpool representatives met up when we were in madrid and Madrid have offered us benzema for 20 mil and drenthe for around 7 mil

Benzema!!! Sounds like Liverpool are dreaming lol specially as they may not even be in the Europa League next season also didnt he cost Real 35m and a season later selling him on for 20m thats a really, really **** piece of business hahahahahahaha great deal for Lpool if they get him for 20 though

Real Madrid are amazing at the art of '**** business'...

Ruin alot of players aswell

Arsenal are the club he supported as a kid//

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Arsenal 'Potentional' ins - Joe Hart, Robert Green, Gary Cahill, Marouane Chamakh (Done Deal, I think), Loic Remy. Hugo Rodallega (Very close aparently) Mario Balotelli (Wants to head to Arsenal, almost begging Wenger to sign him after handing in transfer request @ Inter), Phil Jagielka.

Arsenal 'Potentional' outs - Lukasz Fabianksi (Almost definate, bumbling fool!), William Gallas, Phillipe Senderos (Another definate, heard of a swap deal with Gary Cahill), Vela, Campbell (Released, he was deffo only back-up for the last 6 months)
I heard that his contract is expiring this summer.

According to Sky Sports we've signed 19 year old Joao Silva for £500-750k from Portuguese Division 2 and he'll join in July

Charlie Adam might be joining for £2m and Coleman back on loan to Blackpool for the season

And we're also interested in the likes of Mandzukic, Soldado, Efrain Juarez and Bob Schepers

Manchester United have made Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric their number one target this summer and are preparing a £25m bid for the Croatian 24-year-old.

Former United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has urged current club Real Madrid to sign Old Trafford left-back Patrice Evra.

Italian side Roma are ready to offer Brazil goalkeeper Doni, 30, to Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester United in a bid to raise funds.

The Gunners
are leading the chase to sign Roma's £10m-rated centre-back Philippe Mexes.

Tottenham are battling it out with Arsenal to sign Fulham centre-back Brede Hangeland.

Tottenham are keeping tabs on Bayern Munich midfielder Hamit Altintop who is out of contract this summer.

West Ham are plotting a cut-price summer move for Portsmouth midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng, while the Hammers are also on the trail of Cardiff winger Peter Whittingham and Burnley winger Chris Eagles.

Meanwhile the Hammers, along with Blackburn, have been priced out of the market for former Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse. The Panathinaikos striker is currently valued at around £12m.

West Ham are also hoping to sign Tottenham's Jamie O'Hara. O'Hara is currently on loan at Portsmouth and the Hammers are prepared to offer either Matthew Upson or James Tomkins to help land the midfielder.

Newcastle
are facing a fight to keep Slovenia youngster Haris Vuckic, with Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool ready to make bids for the 17-year-old forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back