The True Blues - Chelsea FC Story

SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 270635

Hello readers and welcome to my new fm12 story which as you can see will be with Chelsea. You may know me from my previous stories with FC Twente and Brabrand and this story will be a long term save hopefully lasting till fm13. I've got very little experience when it comes to managing big clubs as ive only ever managed Real Madrid in fm11 and that didn't turn out so great so im hoping i can overcome the bad luck and take Chelsea to the very top.

Why Chelsea?

Well like i said ive had bad luck with the big teams as it just never seems to work out so im looking to overcome that and also the fact that managing a team already with a great financial status and youth facilities is a very exciting prospect for me.

Future Plans

Well as Chelsea are already a top class side with amazing players and amazing youth prospects i don't think ill be bringing many players in just to see how the season starts to unfold with this squad i have and for a champions league qualification by the board as there expectations my main goal at this time will be a top 4 finish.

Will be starting the story tonight as i need to go to work soon, Pre-Season and possibly the first league month :)!

Ahhh I was gonna start a Chelsea story!!!! Best of luck buddy :)

think every one got chelsea got a chelsea save on the go best of luck with this what database will you be using

Ohh well this is all the more reason for you to start one! haha cheers mate!
Maybe, I'm loving my Southampton save too much atm though and have such a good squad dunno if I cba to start another save before FM13

Maybe, I'm loving my Southampton save too much atm though and have such a good squad dunno if I cba to start another save before FM13

Thats true mate your going so well with the save, would be a shame if you stopped it.

View attachment 270797

Pre-Season

View attachment 270800

Felt the run out for Pre-Season wasn't to bad as its all up adapting to the new formation and playing as a team and of course gaining match fitness for all the players so to only walk away with one loss from eight isn't the worst but im well aware we must play better in the competitive games as most teams here are rather weak sides.

Transfers

View attachment 270803

I decided after thinking over and over again that im going to be rather sensible when it comes to the transfers market rather then Chelsea in real life who spend ridiculous amounts of money on players and also the fact im not a big fan of splashing out mage bucks for players and i feel the team i have right now is a very strong side with a mix of experienced and young players. I have been much more busier getting rid of players, mainly the ones who don't feature in my plans, most being due to advancing age or bigger competition in there position.

Willian - As i was lacking quality in the attacking midfield area i decided to snap up this 22 year old as he is very versatile and can play both wings and the centre which will prove to be very handy.

Sime Vrsaljko - This is more of a future signing but will feature as a backup this season, bought this young right back as he has great potential and as i only had one right back at the club Sime was first player that came to mind as ive seen great feedback about him.

Ive also snapped up Carlos Fierro who will join us next season and keeping close tabs on Kurt Zouma and Mbaye Niang who i will be hoping to sign this season or next. Ive also got around 50M left for the rest of the season so if i feel that we need improvements or more players in January the money should come in as good use.

Key Players

Although Chelsea have many great players here are the ones i feel will be key to the success this season for me:

View attachment 270840View attachment 270841View attachment 270842
John Terry/Petr Cech/Fernando Toress

My Tactics/Formation

View attachment 270843

This shall be my primary formation but ill probably tweak the tactics throughout the season, rather worried with the 1 man upfront as ive never really had much luck with it ever but hopefully everything works out well

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 270845

Very exciting opening month to my Chelsea career with both the Community Shield and Super Cup up for grabs, of course it would be great to win them both and add some silverware to my name this early into the season.

Start Sime from the off, trust me

Start Sime from the off, trust me

Was thinking about that actually but might have to rotate him as Ivanovic is a very good player, snapped up your best pal Fierro as well! haha hopefully hes as good for me as he is with you.

View attachment 270951

August

7 Goal thriller in Community Shield

Shaky League start

Chelsea drawn in Group A but will it be easy sailing with the clubs drawn with them?

Tight Affair in Super Cup

Results

View attachment 270952

Man City 3-4 Chelsea
Torres(2), Mata, Cahill

View attachment 270958

Swansea 1-1 Chelsea
Luiz

Chelsea 2-0 Reading
Torres, Lukaku

At. Madrid 1-2 Chelsea
OG, Hazard

Player of the Month

Fernando Torres

View attachment 270953

Group A Draw

View attachment 270955

Seems rather straight forward with the biggest threat being Juventus and maybe a hard away game at Zenit but apart from that im confident we will do well.

August Review

Was an amazing start to my journey with Chelsea grabbing 2 trophies in my first month, only down side was our draw away to Swansea in what was a very hard game. I still feel we are missing that extra touch in the final third and im not sure if its the formation or maybe lack of motivation from the players to play with me as manager but hopefully it will resolve soon and we can start winning with some confidence and more comfortably.

League Standings

View attachment 270954
Early Days!

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 270956

Rather long month with 6 games which should be interesting as ill be rotating the squad relying on my younger talents to produce the goods. Three big games with United and Liverpool in the league and the opening Group A match away to Juventus, should be another exciting month!

Last edited:
Was thinking about that actually but might have to rotate him as Ivanovic is a very good player, snapped up your best pal Fierro as well! haha hopefully hes as good for me as he is with you.
Fierro is incredible if you give him time to develop and but his individual training on High Finishing

Cool story, have Willian in my Napoli, he's a beast!) How are youк Torres doing and what are you doing with Lukaku?