The True Blues - Chelsea FC Story

Should win all those remaining league games easily, and the FA Cup final. Well done mate

Hopefully mate, will be alot harder than it looks with the likes of Willian, Cole and Sime out injured and 5 games in like 3 weeks but fingers crossed!

View attachment 271888

May (End of Season)

As we reached the final of both the FA Cup and the Champions League we also still had a two horse race for the league title so ill say no more and let you see how it all turned out for Chelsea..

Results

Chelsea 2-0 Stoke
Kakuta, OG

Chelsea 1-0 West Brom (FC Cup Final)
Mata

Chelsea 3-0 Q.P.R
Cahill(2), Torres

Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

Real Madrid 1-4 Chelsea (Champions League Final)
Hazard, Oscar, Torres(2)
View attachment 271889

Player of the Month

Petr Cech

View attachment 271890
Probably deserved it more than once this season and hasn't been given enough credit he deserved for his great form all season, fantastic goalkeeper.

Final League Standings (2011/2012)

View attachment 271891
CHAMPIONS!

May Review

Cant really complain about anything really, couldn't of asked for a better month with us finally claiming the league title and winning both the FA Cup and the Champions League all in my first season! its crazy and im very happy with my first season in charge.

Other News

View attachment 271893View attachment 271894

Well there you have it! my first season with Chelsea is over and now time to look towards the next one!

Please comments what you guys thought of the season and how it went and more importantly what you think of the story so far as id love to hear from you all some more :)

Awards/Stats will be up tomorrow!

Last edited:
Great first season mate, couldnt have wished for a better start, keep up the good work.

View attachment 271934

Player Awards

Golden Glove

1. Petr Cech
2. Gomes
3. Joe Hart

View attachment 271935

Player of the Year

1. Eden Hazard
2. Fernando Torres
3. Luka Modric

View attachment 271936

Players' Player of the Year

1. Willian
2. Wayne Rooney
3. Gareth Bale

View attachment 271937

Players' Young Players of the Year

1. Juan Mata
2. Nathan Dyer
3. Nicolas Gaitan

View attachment 271938

Top Goalscorer

1. Fernando Torres - 31 Goals
2. Javier Hernandez - 25 Goals
3. Djbrill Cisse - 24 Goals

View attachment 271940

Manager of the Year

1. Sam Hogg
2. Mark Hughes
3. Sir Alex Ferguson

View attachment 271941

Team of the Year

View attachment 271942

6 Players on starting 11 and one on the Bench.

My Top 3 Players of the Year

1. Eden Hazard
2. Fernando Torres
3. David Luiz

Last edited:
did i see that right torres got 31 goals and hazard got 27 assists wow

Wow fantastic season!!!! Really got Nando banging them in and Hazard was incredible great story KIU

View attachment 272003

Pre-Season

Short Pre-Season for Chelsea

Chelsea bring in big names in Transfer Market

Willian ruled out for 3 Months

Results

View attachment 272008

Transfers

View attachment 272010

Cheick Tiote
- Was very happy to ****** up Tiote as i feel he will fit in perfectly to the way i play especially with players around his position leaving the club im very happy with my 4 central midfielders going into this season.

Robin van Persie - Snatched him up on a free transfer after of coure he wasn't renewing his Arsenal contract and i knew that snatching him for free is just something you cant miss out on, great buy.

Carlos Fierro - A very well known future star, only problem for me was after waiting a year for him to join he didn't come with a work permit so as you can see ive loaned him out to Vitesse for a season long loan in the hope i can give him a work permit for the start of next season but if not ill probably sell him on, very gutting i cant have him in my squad for this season.

Lucas Moura - A very well known young brazilian player with tons of potential, now ive took a bit of a gamble as ive never had him on fm before and im not a fan of spending 30M+ for a player never mind 50 so there will be alot riding on this one but im confident he can bring many great years to the club.

Thibaut Courtois/Kevin De Bruyne - After theses players loan spells have finished ive decided they should be in my first team as i feel they are more than ready to play regularly for the first team, also potential stars.

Im really hoping to focus fully on youth players for the time being as id like to try develop the youngsters i have and bring in cheap players capable of big things and hopefully my youth intake this year can help boost start this, im also planning on bringing Kurt Zouma to the club before the transfer market closes.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 272011

Please let me know what you think of my moves in the transfer market and if Chelsea can win all 7 trophies again this year? Any screen shots or question please feel free to ask :)!

View attachment 272107

August

Chelsea lose out on Community Shield

Chelsea start league campaign with a bang

Super Cup decided in extra time

Champions League Group announced

Results

View attachment 272100

Man Utd 3
-2 Chelsea
van Persie, Torres

Chelsea 8-
0 Swansea
Lampard, Ramires, Terry(4), van Persie(2)

Southampton 1-3 Chelsea
OG, Luiz, Torres

AC Milan 0-1 Chelsea
Lucas

Player of the Month

Lucas Moura

View attachment 272104

Marked his start by clinching us our first trophy, hopefully more great things to come for this young man.

Group B

View attachment 272105
Much Easier than last season.

August Review

Was a slow start to the opening season with a disappointing loss in the Community Shield which i wasn't very happy at as it was something i felt we should of won again this season but the players reacted brilliantly to take there anger out on Swansea with a 8 goal margin! the clubs highest ever record of goals in a game with me as manager. Had another sloppy game in the Super Cup, very similar to the Community Shield only this time we managed to grab at before going into penalties and a big smile came on my face knowing it was Lucas that got us the key goal to win the tournament yet again.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 272106

Last edited: