The True Blues - Chelsea FC Story

Cool story, have Willian in my Napoli, he's a beast!) How are youк Torres doing and what are you doing with Lukaku?

Torres has started off well, 3 goals in 4 games im sure but as im playing with only the 1 striker ill be rotating them as Lukaku is a future star who ill probably be keeping :), Lukaku will probably be starting against the weaker sides when i can rest Torres :)

Torres has started off well, 3 goals in 4 games im sure but as im playing with only the 1 striker ill be rotating them as Lukaku is a future star who ill probably be keeping :), Lukaku will probably be starting against the weaker sides when i can rest Torres :)

Haven't got Lukaku in fm2012 yet, but in fm11 he's really good) i think you can make him a very good striker, same as Torres) best of luck!

View attachment 271052

September

Missed chances cost Chelsea away to Juventus

Chelsea Smash Northampton to 4th Round of Capital One Cup

Disappointing Performance at Old Trafford

Daniel Sturridge wins Player of the Month award

Results

View attachment 271053

Chelsea 3-0 Liverpool
Torres(2), Sturridge

Juventus 2-1 Chelsea
Hazrard

Chelsea 4-1 Norwich
Sturridge(3), Mata

Chelsea 7-0 Northampton
Lukaku(4), Romeu(2), Kakuta

Man Utd 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 3-1 Zenit
Sturridge(2), Oscar

Player of the Month

Daniel Sturridge

View attachment 271054

When Torres had a few knocks or when he was called upon he played brilliant, 6 goals from 3 starts this month

September Review

Had a fairly good month with comfortable victories over Liverpool, Norwich and Zenit and we should of came away with at least a point in the Juventus game but poor finishing and a missed penalty cost us the match, the united game was a very hard away game where we didn't really play to our full potential or create enough chances but i always knew it would of been hard to walk away with something from that game. So all round was a rather good month, no real surprises and two defeats against very good teams so i couldn't be to hard on the team.

League Standings

View attachment 271055

Not the best start but still early days and we do have a game in hand.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 271056

Nothing really stands out for this month, maybe the away game to Tottenham but im hoping to play very well in the league this month, looking to win all 4 league games.

October

Finally get 3 points away from home

Draw Wolves in the Quarter Finals of Capital one Cup

Fernando Torres name Player of the Month and Eden Hazard Young player of the month

Results

View attachment 271111

Chelsea 6-0 Sunderland
Willian(2), Mata, Torres(2), OG

Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea
OG

Basel 1-5 Chelsea
Oscar, Luiz(2), Sturridge, Kakuta

West Ham 0-3 Chelsea
Torres, Mata, Hazard

Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn
Lampard, Lukaku

Chelsea 3-0 Southampton
Torres(3)

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard

View attachment 271113

Been class this month creating loads of assists and managed to garb the barclays young player of the month award.

October Review

Was a good month with solid performances by the team and very comfortable scoreline's only down side being the defeat to Spurs but still a good month all round and hopefully we can do the same next month.

League Standings

View attachment 271114

Although we sit in 6th place, with a game in hand we can slip into 3rd and then only 2 points of Man City.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 271116

Wow very tight in the top half of the league!!!

View attachment 271324

November

Chelsea going strong in league

Ryan Bertrand ruled out for 5 weeks

Juventus do the double over Chelsea in yet another lucky win

Youngster Gael Kakuta comes off the bench to save Chelsea's Champions League
campaign

Eden Hazard nominated young player of the Month again as Oscar comes 3rd

Results

View attachment 271297

Chelsea 2-1 Basel
Marin, Willian

View attachment 271303
Willian saves the day!

Chelsea 4-1 Wigan
Hazard, Luiz, Terry, Willian

Aston Villa 0-1 Chelsea
Essien

Chelsea 0-1 Juventus

Chelsea 4-1 Everton
Torres(3), OG

Zenit 1-3 Chelsea
Hazard, Kakuta, Ramires

View attachment 271309
Super sub Kakuta!

Player of the Month

Willian

View attachment 271311

Played his part this month creating a handful of assists and scoring a few too.

Group A Final Standings

View attachment 271317

Due to our losses to Juventus and Zenit beating Juventus it went down to the very last game but thankfully we came back from 1-0 down to secure our place in the knock out rounds.

November Review

Very good month of results although im begging to play Juventus again as i know we are a much better side and they somehow got lucky in the two games we dominated against them but we got lucky in the end with it going down to the wire for 2nd place between ourselves and Zenit so ill have to be much more sharp and clinical in these later stages of the competition, Been going strong in the league and been doing so good i managed to pick up the manager of the month award which was nice to see as we have played well these last two months pushing up the table and now have the chance to go first, only thing that dissapointed me this month was our finishing as i felt we missed way to many chances especially in the Champions League although we are the second highest goalscoring team in the league so i may just be getting a bit hard on the team but i do feel it has to improve as we create loads every game but dong take enough.

League Standings

View attachment 271318

Good good in the league as we have the chance to go first as we have a game in hand.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 271320

Another good month with plenty of home games, Especially the two big games at home with Man City and Arsenal which i see as a must win given it two home games and winning them could really prove to be vital come the end of the season.

Just wondering who is following as i haven't had any comments in a while and i would like to know what you guys think so far of my first season?

Going solid mate, Willian seems to be doing well. How's Sime going?

Going solid mate, Willian seems to be doing well. How's Sime going?

Yeah Willian has settled down quickly which is good, Sime has been the same, settled down well and been getting alot of playing time and been looking good with the training and of course such a young age will get much better :) but good start for him.

View attachment 271361

December

Chelsea win Club world Championship

Chelsea stunned at Loftus Road

Kakuta comes to the rescue yet again in extra time for 10 man Chelsea

Champions League Draws German Giants in 1st Knock out Round

Fernando Torres grabs 3rd place in both World Player of the Year and Ballon d'Or

Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres both make it in the Team of the Year

Results

View attachment 271357

Q.P.R 1-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 4-2 Wolves
Sturridge, OG, Kakuta(2)

View attachment 271358
Kakuta to the rescue yet again!

Chelsea 3-2 Man City
Lampard, Willian, Cole

View attachment 271359
Deserved victory!

Monterrey 0-3 Chelsea
Willian, Romeu, Oscar

Corinthians 1-3 Chelsea
Lampard, Torres(2)

Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal
Lampard, Ivanovic, Mata

Stoke 1-4 Chelsea
Lampard(2), Hazard, Mata

Chelsea 3-2 Fulham
Torres(3)

Player of the Month

Frank Lampard

View attachment 271362

Been quiet all season and seemed to just explode this month with great performances for the team bagging lots of goals and assists.

December Review

Yet another solid month although im still confused how Q.P.R beat us but none the less we picked ourselves up from that and won the remaining games to put ourselves in a very nice position half way through the season but now for the second half of the season its going to be much harder as we have much more games away than home so hopefully we can play well and keep pressing on.

League Standings

View attachment 271364
1st place still in reach with our games in hand

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 271365

Congrats on the Club World Cup win.

Don't sign another striker!!! It will only get in the way of developing Fierro and Lukaku.

Maybe sign Kurt Zouma though :)

View attachment 271533

January

Big month with nine games played

No players brought in during transfer market

Chelsea reach another final for there chance at there 4th silverware this season

Eden Hazard wins young player of the Month yet again as Sime Vrsaljko comes 3rd

Chelsea advance through to the 5th round of the FA Cup

Results

View attachment 271525

Chelsea 4
-0 Swansea
Lampard, Willian, Torres, Luiz

Chelsea 4
-2 Fulham
Oscar, Sturridge, Lampard

Arsenal 3-2 Chelsea
Willian, Torres

Reading 0-2 Chelsea
Mata, Ramires

Newcastle 0-4 Chelsea
Torres, OG, Lukaku

Chelsea 2
-1 West Brom
Lukaku, Sturridge

Chelsea 4
-0 Arsenal
Mata, Lukaku, Oscar

Chelsea 2
-0 Q.P.R
OG, Lampard

Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea
Mata, Kakuta

View attachment 271527
He does it yet again!

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard
View attachment 271530

Countless amount of assists this month and all season, such a consistent performer.

League Standings

View attachment 271531
Time to push on!

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 271532

Last edited:
View attachment 271581

February

Chelsea win in final of Capital One Cup

Champions League first leg proves though challenge

Ivanovic and Luiz ruled of for 5-6 weeks

Manager of the Month goes to myself

Results
View attachment 271589
Norwich 1-5 Chelsea
Hazard, Torres(2), Luiz, Terry

Chelsea 3-
0 Man Utd
Luiz, Willian, OG

Chelsea 1-
1 FC Bayern
Hazard

Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea
OG

West Brom 0-2 Chelsea
Terry, Hazard

Everton 0-4 Chelsea
Willian(2), Mata, Kakuta

Player of the Month
Hazard

View attachment 271594

Dont want to keep giving it to him every month but he really has been key this season, running out of words to praise him with.

February Review

Another fantastic month for the club to keep pushing on in all competitions and especially at this time in the season its key to keep up the good results and we are doing that very well with many of our players playing very very well.

League Standings

View attachment 271599

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 271602

Let me know what you guys think of the season so far and if you think we can go all the way in the league, really appreciate the feedback.

What the **** are QPR feeding their players? Roids for brekkie, lunch and dinner? lol

What the **** are QPR feeding their players? Roids for brekkie, lunch and dinner? lol

haha i know its crazy, there on some run and pulling of some crazy results, they even beat me which i was stunned at.

View attachment 271707

March

Thriller at the Allianz-Arena

Very Poor youth intake

Denied at the hands of Wigan in FA Cup

Chelsea steam roll through league games

Torres wins Player of the Month

Results

View attachment 271691

Chelsea 3-1 Tottenham
Torres(2), Hazard

FC Bayern 2-2 Chelsea
Torres, Sturridge

View attachment 271710

Southampton 0-4 Chelsea
Lampard, Torres(2), Hazard

Chelsea 1-1 Wigan
Lukaku

Chelsea 5-0 West Ham
Torres, Mata, Lampard, Cahill, Willian

Wigan 0-5 Chelsea
Willian(3), Terry, Oscar

Chelsea 4-0 Arsenal
Luiz, Willian, Mata, Cole

Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa
Mata, Torres(2)

Player of the Month

Fernando Torres

View attachment 271698
Speechless.

March Review

Another amazing month of results although the draw to Wigan was probably a bit of a downer as we should of won regardless of a weaker side, not much more to say really, look favourites to win just about everything and for my first season i didn't expect things to be going so well as we are pretty much on top with everything.

League Standings

View attachment 271708

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 271709

Last edited:
View attachment 271870

April

Injuries and Suspensions becoming a real concern for Chelsea with jaded fixture list

Chelsea reach final of Champions League and FA Cup

Very poor end to month hots up the title race

Results

View attachment 271863

Arsenal 3-2 Chelsea
Ramires, Torres

Everton 0-0 Chelsea

Man City 1-3 Chelsea
Torres, Luiz, Terry

Wigan 0-2 Chelsea
Lukaku, Lampard

Leeds 0-1 Chelsea
Lukaku

Chelsea 5-2 FC Porto
Torres, Cole(2), Oscar, Hazard

Chelsea 2-1 Newcastle
Terry, Lampard

FC Porto 0-4 Chelsea
Torres(2), Oscar, Lukaku

Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
Torres

Sunderland 2-1 Chelsea
OG

Player of the Month

Oscar

View attachment 271866

Because it wouldn't be fair to give it to Hazard and Torres every month i felt Oscar had a very good month and played very well when called upon and deserves it this month.

April Review

Another huge month of games which as you can see is starting to take effect on the team with suspensions and around 5-7 first team players injured and ive got key games coming up so its a worry as my team wont be as strong for the big games that they deserve to be in but im hoping it wont be to big a difference,But on the plus side we had a very good month and managed to play well with all the missing players until the end of the month where it really took its turn for the worst but hopefully we can stay strong until the end of the season which is only 5 games to go.

League Standings

View attachment 271867
3 games to go!

Remaining Fixtures

View attachment 271868

Should win all those remaining league games easily, and the FA Cup final. Well done mate