The training that I use is:

Pre-Season: 1 week Fitness Very High, then Tactical Very High, one or two weeks before the season starts Change to Tactical Average. Match Training 50% Teamwork No Rest After Match or Before.
In Season: 1 Week Tactical, 1 Week Ball Control and 2 weeks Attacking all in Average. Match Training 30% Attack vs equal or lower teams, Defensive vs Stronger teams. Rest After Match

The most important part All Midfielders (DM, CM, MR, ML, AMR, AML) must train or have PPM Plays Shorter passes and comes deep.

also train everybody in the position that you are going to play them!

Good Luck!

According to me there are some problems in this tactic.

First, this tactic is very weak in defense when you play against a team that plays with 2 wingers. They are all of time alone in the right and left side. Then wingback and wingers are too much closed.

Then you can't, no, you MUST NOT play with a central defender with the task "cover" if you play with the offside trap Both are not possible!!!

this tactic is not perfect... not yet but if you do some corrections you can make a perfect tactic.

That is correct, Defense sometimes is weak against wingers, but! when you play against strong teams or teams with wingers by this time your fullbacks can play the position (MR or ML) and you will have a better defense, i have a tweaked tactic instead of having the MR or ML i changed to Complete wing backs in support, same instructions and still have almost the same amount of passes but with a better defense.
Like this
View attachment 238969

regards

Yes, i did exactly the same thing than you but in this way with 2 wingbacks in support you make less passes. For me the real tiki taka in FM depends on the role of the wingbacks.

You have to make a choice:
Playing with 1ML and 1MR = many passes, more possesssion = tiki taka but weak in defense = tiki taka
Playing with 2 wingbacks in support = better in defense = tiki taka but less passes and less possession and more dribbling for these players =/= tiki taka

I tried differents solution and for me the only thing in this tactic that looks like at Tiki taka tactic is the number of passes. I find this tactic very weak in defense, and i can see that my ML and MR more high than my wingers (not normal!) and my forward is so alone because MCs have a support role so he is many time alone without solutions

Yes, i did exactly the same thing than you but in this way with 2 wingbacks in support you make less passes. For me the real tiki taka in FM depends on the role of the wingbacks.

You have to make a choice:
Playing with 1ML and 1MR = many passes, more possesssion = tiki taka but weak in defense = tiki taka
Playing with 2 wingbacks in support = better in defense = tiki taka but less passes and less possession and more dribbling for these players =/= tiki taka

I tried differents solution and for me the only thing in this tactic that looks like at Tiki taka tactic is the number of passes. I find this tactic very weak in defense, and i can see that my ML and MR more high than my wingers (not normal!) and my forward is so alone because MCs have a support role so he is many time alone without solutions

Use the same instructions as if they are ML or MR, they should not make so much dribbles or attempt to, also train them to play short simple passes and move into channels, with this tactic with ajax i won 4 UCL in a row

View attachment 237518

View attachment 237516

At the moment I´m playing with Inter, same save, i had to quit ajax as it was getting boring i had to much talent, so no more challenge, i took Argentina while still coaching ajax, after the 4th UCL win i resign Ajax, Then won the world cup with argentina and quit afterwards, i started coaching Inter in october in the 15th place, and now we are 1st with 5 points ahead! this is a monster tactic with some minor changes is working amazing!! Kilika or Kilica, change some instructions only.

View attachment 237515

This tactic omsl 2dc kun still isn't fluid so im waiting to use this as default, i have just used in the italian cup (4-4 against juventus)

Good luck

Kun

Boas kun, tenho um problema enorme contra equipas equilibradas. Que joguem de igual para igual, a equipa não marca e sofre... Ou empato ou perco...
Não sentiste esses problemas?

HofKrwv.jpg

This tactic on 15.3.2 have made Messi go crazy, actually outscoring his own records in real life. I tweaked the original only that, the WM I moved down as CWB (S). Leaving same instructions.

can anyone post a link to the original The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun [FM15] v.15.1.3 please. The one in the OP is dead and I fancied playing around with it. Cheers.

KUN

Fizeste alguma alteração na tática?
Eu tenho jogado e tem sido dificil fazer com a equipa jogue mais subida e que não se desfalque na defesa..

can anyone post a link to the original The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun [FM15] v.15.1.3 please