The OP have been changed with new SS of this new version. Hope you enjoy it.

kun

Hi kun....
Do you use OI ?

Hi patrickstar. No, I don't use it. Or to be more specific, only a few times. And when I use it, is to put pressure on the defenders and the goalkeeper to force them to kick the ball away.

This tactis it's just woow, I use it in the middle of the season against Sevilla with half familiarity and woow. The only thing I didn't like were the AMR/L playing very wide and too close to the MR/L. Ah, the worst passer of the team was Messi with only 89% of sucess.

This tactis it's just woow, I use it in the middle of the season against Sevilla with half familiarity and woow. The only thing I didn't like were the AMR/L playing very wide and too close to the MR/L. Ah, the worst passer of the team was Messi with only 89% of sucess.

Hi feche! :) Yeah, that is correct, the AMR/L play really close to MR/L. But that way it's better to keep safe the possession. Poor Messi! xD

Perhaps using them as AP-A could do the trick? More dribling for Neymar and Messi and more close to the box.

Perhaps using them as AP-A could do the trick? More dribling for Neymar and Messi and more close to the box.

Yeah, but also runs more often with the ball, and we don't want that... The best way was if the FM allow us to put both wingers a bit forward, on the same line as the False 9.

Quem deve marcar os cantos Kun??

The corner taker should be any of the MC. Any one excluding the wingers.
Os cantos devem ser apontados pelos medios centro ou qualquer outro jogador que não seja os extremos ofensivos.

View attachment 879345

Muito bom para 1º jogo, gostei muito.... Parabéns ^^)
Só uma dúvida, como médio direito e esquerdo é melhor usar jogadores mais defensivos certo??

Yes, absolutely. As RM and LM you should use more defensive players (if you prefer, train your left/right back to play there.).
Sim, sem duvida. A medio direito e esquerdo tu deves usar jogadores mais defensivos (se preferires, treina os teus laterais para jogar lá).

Treino Kun

Boas Kun, que treino pões os jogadores a fazer?
View attachment 241336 Eu já usava uma tactica de posse, onde os jogos rondavam estes números mas a equipa na construção de jogadas não me agradava nada, era muito direta e so contruia atrás... Agora com a tua tatica reparei (Só fizeram um hoje e ainda são "competentes" com a tatica) que trocam mais a bola na entrada da área adversária e com muita rapidez.
View attachment 241335View attachment 241334View attachment 241333
Obrigado pela ajuda :)

This may not be my preferred way of playing, but **** this is the only tactic (either downloaded form here/anywhere, or ones I've made) that can truly have 800+ passes per game.

If anyone wants tiki taka - this is the tactic to use.

Hi, i found this tactic this morning and i would like to know if it s normal if all players in the middle are playmaker advanced with a support task (4 playmaker and 2 playmakers as wingback). Then i play with barcelona and i d like to know if it s normal too if alba and neymar on the left and dani alves and messi on the right are so closed?

Thanks a lot

yeah kun,pls.. update us on training and OI's m8. we cant wait to fully try the 15.3.2 version