I ran a test with all the tempos. I started a save with Barca, and then saved right before the 1st La Liga match. It was against a team that was predicted something like 16th or 17th. So, a fairly weak team. But, they were the first league match, so figured I'd test with them. I am also going to test against better teams. But below are my results. What I did to limit as much variability as I can was play the match, take note of the stats, and then restart the game and play another match, take notes of the stats. I felt this was was much better than just going through the schedule. You add in way too much variability with that. With this way, I ran 3 matches for each tempo against the same exact team. I just reloaded after each match. So, these stats are the average of 3 matches per tempo. I will do this again for tougher opponents.

View attachment 295894

Please guys passes between the lines for this tactic!

Its nice to have possesion but if you create nothing then its useless...

I ran a test with all the tempos. I started a save with Barca, and then saved right before the 1st La Liga match. It was against a team that was predicted something like 16th or 17th. So, a fairly weak team. But, they were the first league match, so figured I'd test with them. I am also going to test against better teams. But below are my results. What I did to limit as much variability as I can was play the match, take note of the stats, and then restart the game and play another match, take notes of the stats. I felt this was was much better than just going through the schedule. You add in way too much variability with that. With this way, I ran 3 matches for each tempo against the same exact team. I just reloaded after each match. So, these stats are the average of 3 matches per tempo. I will do this again for tougher opponents.

View attachment 784227

So overall I guess lower temp is the way to go. Highest possession and good amount of ccs and goals. Perhaps change to higher temp if drawing or winning and change to much lower if winning towards end of game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So overall I guess lower temp is the way to go. Highest possession and good amount of ccs and goals. Perhaps change to higher temp if drawing or winning and change to much lower if winning towards end of game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, lower tempo, but not the lowest tempo, which this tactic is set at. "Much Lower" actually did the worst of my testing. So, changing it to anything but lowest tempo or unticked is the way to go."Lower Tempo" did do the best from my tests. This tactic is set as "Much lower tempo" though.

Kun,

I tweaked the tactic not too much, but its working for me great
I changed the Halfback to DLP and move him up to CM. Same PI´s as AP

View attachment 293064

The Team Instructions like this
View attachment 293063

Some results
View attachment 293066
View attachment 293060
View attachment 293067

Legue table
View attachment 293056

League Team Stats - Possession Average
View attachment 293055

Team Stats
View attachment 293054

I will upload the tactic later on today, I´m Caught up in the hospital at the moment

Please share your thoughts

What should I do when I can't break opponent's defence? First two matches ended up 0:0 (vs Elche) and 1:1 (vs Villareal)

the tactic works very good, i have a middle table polish team in the first polish division, i have average over 60% ball posession though i dont score much, then i changed the tempo to "lower" instead of the lowest thats set at as guy above me stated, i score much more then before its really extreme difference + the posession seems the same

Works in 15.3?¡
Yes, just got an almost unbeatable season (lost one of my last few games because I have my league in the bag and the players got complacent) with it. One of the most impressive tactic I have used.

after playing some more with the tactic, and iam not a top team in my league, it produces over 60%++ average posession average per game but although the posession is so high it doesnt let the team "overperform", which is weird

games very often go like this

View image: g1

View image: g2

View image: g3

View image: g4

View image: g5

the tactic is probably "only" for already a very strong side.. i would guess from my testing

after playing some more with the tactic, and iam not a top team in my league, it produces over 60%++ average posession average per game but although the posession is so high it doesnt let the team "overperform", which is weird

the tactic is probably "only" for already a very strong side.. i would guess from my testing

d58c13a1595a9f87ceb29525515e6f61c05fb291cb5364077b6503e9c67d9c2d.jpg

You need a side with technically sound players, because of the amount of passing needed. Not exactly for a very strong side, but a very selective type of players are needed.

Not at all,

Did you train your players in each position?
Remember your Central defenders, Halfback and CM train PPM Play shorter passes, You really need a strong midfield or at least a strong Halfback, i use either Gil Romero or Lucas Romero with amazing results!

I tweaked the original version to 3 cm and 3 strikers working great.
View attachment 278533

But sometimes your strikers have an off day, like the last game against QPR.

View attachment 278532

See the games and adapt to your team.

I did not update my game to 15.3. I am still playing on 15.2.1

I was having way too much fun with the SATOROX tactic. This year I just wanted to plug tactics in and casually play, not go to deep etc.

I tried this tactic and I have to say, once you get the right players for the roles, it is one of the best tactics I have ever used on any FM!

In my second season, I have averaged 65% possession in my games. Granted it doesn't score like the SATOROX tactic but I love the way it plays! I even went on a 16 game run without conceding a single goal! BPL+UCL combined.

The only change I made was change the tempo from very low to low!

Super tactic kun!

Hi guys. I decided to update my new tactic, which it's been so prolific in Barcelona (as usual). But also with Porto, where I won all the competitions I've been envolved, Champions League included, in first season. Tomorrow I'll upload SS, but today I don't have more time to spend on that. You can get the tactic on the OP or here: omsl 2dc kun

Hope you can enjoy it and of course it will be squishy because of the player positioning on field, but I guess it could work perfectly on the strong teams.

Any doubt you might have, please ask me.

Regards,
kun

Last edited:
Hi guys. I decided to update my new tactic, which it's been so prolific in Barcelona (as usual). But also with Porto, where I won all the competitions I've been envolved. Tomorrow I'll upload SS, but today I don't have more time to spend on that, Champions League included, in first season. You can get the tactic on the OP or here: omsl 2dc kun

Hope you can enjoy it and of course it will be squishy because of the player positioning on field, but I guess it could work perfectly on the strong teams.

Any doubt you might have, please ask me.

Regards,
kun

Kung the link for the download get interrupted at 99%, do you have another link?