Next up was Huddersfield at the Brit, we absolutely dominated the game but only scraped a 1-0 win through Pilar. The Boothern End went crazy when he scored though, what a great set of fans we have here! Unfortunately, Diouf picked up an injury and will be out for a few weeks. Shortly after this was a tough game away at the Madjeski which happens to be Huth’s 150th game as a Stoke player, great achievement. I decided to start Uche in this game and guess what? Injured within 3 minutes, on came loanee Patrick Bamford. I was getting ready for half time when we got a corner. Up stepped Svennson who put in a perfect ball into the danger zone for our skipper Ryan Shawcross to nod home. 1-0 Stoke; great set piece play. We continued to dominate after the half until they got on the counter, a ball was whipped in from the right and Jordan Obita loses Marc Muniesa and pokes it in, 1-1. We continue to dominate and look like were about to take the lead when, Adam Federici makes the most ridiculous triple save I have ever seen, this just wasn’t our day…
After the game I had to go to Adam Federici to shake his hand, the man earned his team a point today.

Just the bounce back we needed following the Reading game, we dominated again today and Elliot Bennett was absolutely unplayable! We now top the championship and play Bristol City in the league cup in a few days, I may need to rotate the squad a bit.

The lads were unlucky today, sure we were poor but both goals were due to miscommunication. We should never lose 2-0 to a team in the league below but I wasn’t bothered about the league cup. My focus is now completely on the league until the FA cup comes along.

A good win away at the valley, Carrick was the man today pinging passes left, right and centre! Can’t believe I got the lad in on a free as well as Karacan and Pilar. I am not happy with the result against the owls. Our finishing was poor and they scored a screamer early on, on the plus side I’m still unbeaten in the league, that’s 6 now. I’d like to make it at least 10.

This was it, I was ready. It was 5 years since I sustained that injury that ended my days playing football. I had just broke into the England side when it happened, it wasn't just a hobby I lost; it was a career... a way of life.

I've kept to myself most of the time since my career was ended, I had the occasional appearance on SSN but apart from that, ive had nothing to do with the media or television. However, I had been doing something with my time... I had gained my coaching badges.

I was ready to claim the success that was taken from me as a player, this is my time, to take my vengeance!

Good luck, will be following.
o.png

Sorry for the lack of updates recently lads, been a busy week. Should have a decent sized update coming out soon.

September BPL Results

Not a great September, I'm thinking our tactics leave us to open on the flanks. Il have a play around and talk to the assistant.