THE W-M TACTIC - THE SYSTEM BEHIND TOTAL FOOTBALL AND TIKI-TAKA !!! 14.3

This tactic is awful. I am playing with BVB and in 5 matches, I've got 4 losses and 1 draw. One of the losses is in my home against Wolfsburg, 0-5. I didn't like it mate, I'm sorry.

Im sad to know that, but ive warned about everything in the OP, the formation is high risky and very different as you can see so against some tactics or teams it can be disastrous if you dont change something, when you saw in your game that you were losing control u should have done something to change it, individual marking, repositioning, mentality, you must try to undestand how your team plays so you can change things.
As i said there are a lot of things that need to be managed to achieve success and i never promised that you will win every game and every throphies !

I don't understand how man mark when I face 2 strikers. Can you help me pls? :)

who is the player that man mark the ST? I can't find him

The left AM i think, as i said remain observant during match, with all AI changes, tactical or subs because one bad individual marking could be very bad for your team !

Use your HB with best defensive stats to man mark the ST, but i recommend only to do that if you see that the ST is creating danger !!!

Are you creating chances ? How are you conceding ?

Edit: My team is breaking too right now, dont know whats happening but suddenly its like they forgot how to play !! :\
Gonna make some changes to see what i can do !!!

Its losing is effectiveness in defense, everything i change seems to make it worst, my Breaking Bad Tactic works great for me (my favourite tactical system 4-3-3), but i really wanted to stable defense in this W-M as the only thing that gives me joy is emulating different tactical systems.

Last edited:
So far been amazing with my Real Madrid default team.

EZlP3aW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far been amazing with my Real Madrid default team.

EZlP3aW.jpg

Im very glad to see that, its like i said with the right players and management the good results will come, so what are thinking about the tactic and team play m8 ?

Im very glad to see that, its like i said with the right players and management the good results will come, so what are thinking about the tactic and team play m8 ?
So far so good, we'll wait and see more after the first El clasico.

HY4GGKK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far so good, we'll wait and see more after the first El clasico.

HY4GGKK.jpg

Nice bro, great is working for you too, keep me updated with that save.
Well, after seeing liverpool trashing my Man Utd ( 2nd fav team) in Old Trafford, i started a new save with Man Utd and im trying to replicate Alex Ferguson 4-2-4 or 4-4-2 and i must say, with the default squad, without any signins im doing great, already trashed chelsea 5-0, tottenham 4-0, the pace play and offensive pression that my team does is astonishing, a total scoring machine. 43/7 in goals in 13 games. :D

Nice bro, great is working for you too, keep me updated with that save.
Well, after seeing liverpool trashing my Man Utd ( 2nd fav team) in Old Trafford, i started a new save with Man Utd and im trying to replicate Alex Ferguson 4-2-4 or 4-4-2 and i must say, with the default squad, without any signins im doing great, already trashed chelsea 5-0, tottenham 4-0, the pace play and offensive pression that my team does is astonishing, a total scoring machine. 43/7 in goals in 13 games. :D

upload this plz

sorry about that no rush take your time^^)

No problem, just trying to perfect it a bit more, but soon ill post it, as i said the only thing that gives me joy in this years version is trying to emulate tactics ! :)

That is some amazing results! Hopefully your testing continues to go well. Do you think it would work for less quality teams?

That is some amazing results! Hopefully your testing continues to go well. Do you think it would work for less quality teams?

Really dont know m8, as im trying it in Man Utd, its a very offensive and vertical tactic, but in lower team with fast players it might work for home games ,and a more counter one for away, i made another version of this, with a more counter approach, that ive used against Chelsea in the 5-0 win, when playing with 10 men.
I admit that my favourite system is 4-3-3 with possession, but Ive always loved that fast and enthusiastic play by United in the past, with lots of fast crosses to the area, i think im almost achieving that, just trying to tweak the D-Line a bit more. ;)

Absolutely no chance, the 2 city chances, were offers from De Gea !!!

sjFojGy.png