THE W-M TACTIC - THE SYSTEM BEHIND TOTAL FOOTBALL AND TIKI-TAKA !!! 14.3

This looks awesome! Any estimated time for release or is it not at that stage?

Im really surprised how good the tactic is going, i feel that with half season played and looking to the results, the tactic is almost how i want and i believe Alex Ferguson?s Man Utd played in the past.
I think soon i will share it ! ;)

I know I have said this last time, but again this looks very interesting haha :p

FvLQrSR.jpg

So far so good, at some away games even if I got with rather defensive squad and rested players, my defence get's out runned with through balls.. That's the biggest flaw I have seen so far, also Ronaldo got injured for 3 months now, so I hope that Bale will pick up his game.

FvLQrSR.jpg

So far so good, at some away games even if I got with rather defensive squad and rested players, my defence get's out runned with through balls.. That's the biggest flaw I have seen so far, also Ronaldo got injured for 3 months now, so I hope that Bale will pick up his game.

Yeah the defensive part as i said is the tricky part due to failed zonal marking by this ****** engine, its a risky tactic sometimes teams can break in, but as you can see in the attack it can be a delight to see, the only way to fix this during game is individual marking by the defenders aswell, but i really dont like individual marking in defenders as they go out from position too much.
Show me that 8-1 win over valladolid, great win !!! :D

Can't wait to find out your new 4-4-2 with Man. Utd.

Since 14.3, I'm looking for an efficient tactic with 2 strikers. I'll be one of your first tester for sure !

Can't wait to find out your new 4-4-2 with Man. Utd.

Since 14.3, I'm looking for an efficient tactic with 2 strikers. I'll be one of your first tester for sure !

Well it is going good i think and Javier Hernandez is a scoring machine....

6wd4jMX.png

XmNxfw2.png
:O

give us this now kind sir lol

Soon ill post it bro, got my first lost in stamford bridge 1-0, Utd has an old squad is being difficult to manage the squad in all games, but lets see to the end !!!;)

Edit: Ok, after seeing some people wanting to test it, im going to try posting it today ! ;)

Last edited:
Soon ill post it bro, got my first lost in stamford bridge 1-0, Utd has an old squad is being difficult to manage the squad in all games, but lets see to the end !!!;)

Edit: Ok, after seeing some people wanting to test it, im going to try posting it today ! ;)

i was only meesing with you mate post it when you think its done no rush

Well it is going good i think and Javier Hernandez is a scoring machine....

6wd4jMX.png

XmNxfw2.png
:O
Good work mate .great season going on . Will try it once it's out .how about goals from corners ? Possession?

Good work mate .great season going on . Will try it once it's out .how about goals from corners ? Possession?

Hi bro, in the corners i left almost by default and to be honest i scored many goals from corners, my idea to this tactic was trying to replicate that fast paced play from the old united, not really concerned about possession, but i see that i have possession in a lot of games.
I think i will share it soon, i think i dont need to test it anymore than this as the team plays exactly as i want, could get some tweaks but that is for other saves or teams. :)

Hi bro, in the corners i left almost by default and to be honest i scored many goals from corners, my idea to this tactic was trying to replicate that fast paced play from the old united, not really concerned about possession, but i see that i have possession in a lot of games.
I think i will share it soon, i think i dont need to test it anymore than this as the team plays exactly as i want, could get some tweaks but that is for other saves or teams. :)

I would be glad if you uploaded it now. Cause I would try it out in a new game :)