-The Weekly Log- YouTube

Could I get a suggestion for what to talk about this week? Generally stumped.

Not really a fan of the holocaust but it's really a topic that I find interesting, lots of people can go on wikipedia and find facts about it and then read it out on their webcam.

Try finding topics that you actually know about, that's the best way to really get into it, otherwise you look like a kid in his school uniform talking random ****. No offence of course.

Oh yeah and ditch the school uniform, it's creepy.

And one more point, "The Weekly Log" did you intend that on being a joke or is it just me that finds it amusing?

Last edited:
No, but I know who sooky is.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

New episode up. I think it's possibly my best so far.

No, but I know who sooky is.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

New episode up. I think it's possibly my best so far.
small world :D

you really asked your mom to do that part in it?

i feel similar to others above, iv just watched a couple of minutes, and felt very uncomfortable as if i should be deleting my internet history immediately... oO)

i agree also with others above that really researching a topic in depth that YOU find interesting will help a lot more! you can just talk as if your talking to your friends then instead of the predetermined humor stuff, after the first joke you could see what was coming throughout.

good start though, everybody starts somewhere...

Episode 4 is up. 6 episodes to go until the end of Series 1.