The West Ham United Thread

I think Cole got showed up today and got shown by Carroll how his job should be done.

I like Cole as a person but as a player he's had day. He should be used as back up or be sold as there were reports of Reading wanting him and were ready to spend 6 odd million :O
if true we should have bit there hand off for that as there's no way Cole is worth 6 million.

I like Cole as a person but as a player he's had day. He should be used as back up or be sold as there were reports of Reading wanting him and were ready to spend 6 odd million :O
if true we should have bit there hand off for that as there's no way Cole is worth 6 million.

Totally agree, he seems a nice bloke. But that doesnt win you games.

I would have drove him there for 6m

Liverpool could have done with Carroll today against that Arsenal defence haha

Nolan once again scored yesterday he has started the season well. Also I thought Diame was good yesterday and has started the season really well makes it even better that you got him on a free.

Nolan once again scored yesterday he has started the season well. Also I thought Diame was good yesterday and has started the season really well makes it even better that you got him on a free.

Nolan is deadly and will score important goals for us. And Diame is class, Jarvis looks a real talent for us.

Bump

January targets what do we need? I would say a striker needed asap. Marouane Chamakh has been heavily linked but I would much rather we get someone who has a better attitude someone like Lambert who has also been linked to West Ham would be a great signing.

PS Happy Xmas Irons.
[h=1][/h]