The `What do you do when your bored of FM` thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonergun435

Reaction score
So what do you do when your bored of FM.

What i do is i turn mean.

For example i got a team i really hate cheslea and i bought lots of **** players to see they get releagted for my own satisfaction

So what do you do???

Push alt+tab on my laptop, go to the internet and have a wank.

I play something else instead?

Update your auction game :)

So what do you do when your bored of FM.

What i do is i turn mean.

For example i got a team i really hate cheslea and i bought lots of **** players to see they get releagted for my own satisfaction

So what do you do???

lol I am pretty sure u get sacked before that happens and I really cant fathom what satisfaction u get from doing this in a game but each to his own I guess

I go off and play football/watch football.

I don't go and relegate a team I hate by buying below-standard players. That's a little bit sad.

I take charge of Arsenal and go 5 years without winning a tro.... Oh wait never mind.. :p

I've got some older FPS and driving/racing games installed and I play them when I have got bored of FM. And I usually have two FM saves going at the same time to add some variety.

I play an Auction Game on here. Which you don't seem to have updated. However you said that you would and have not claiming you have homework.

In all seriousness I play PS3, read books and watch TV. Go out sometimes ect

the point is some of us dont get bored of FM really :) but I am not the kind of guy who will only play Xbox, read books or whatever when and if I get bored of FM, I just do whatever I want to do

Go on Black ops get ***** slapped online then go back on fm get beat by team that I should of beaten go back on black ops and get ***** slapped some more.......vicious circle really

Turn it off and turn my attentions elsewhere.

I pray for not getting bored of FM when I bought FM and it works.
I didn't get bored of FM.....yet.

If I really got bored. I'll go out and play basketball/football/badminton.

Status
Not open for further replies.