Chipmunk Album

FM10

I hate getting Cheque's instead of cash, have to wait for banks to open now :(

Junior Magpies Membership.
Phone.
£50.
Xbox Live (add me, toonfan3)
Tickets to watch a game in Newcastle. :D

FM10, finally. Been looking forward to that for a while. Got some DVDs and books, some minging Czech chocolate truffles, and a new USB hard drive. Merry Christmas, all.

toonfan3 and kinger74 were jus added on Xbox live. Im BigAl241 just in case you hadn't guessed.

And I also got clothes, money, aftershave, fooood, more clothes and Mr Torres' autobiography.

add iway2hardcore, thasts my gamertag, my list may be full though so we may have to wait

Got new Ipod touch as i lost old one :( Clothes, Book, Mcintyre on dvd (saw him live. Was Brilliant) Aftershave, Chocolate, Gta like the 2 stories one and inbetweeners season 1 and 2 plus money :D not bad

Got new Ipod touch as i lost old one :( Clothes, Book, Mcintyre on dvd (saw him live. Was Brilliant) Aftershave, Chocolate, Gta like the 2 stories one and inbetweeners season 1 and 2 plus money :D not bad

Should jsut wait to watch the Inbetweeners tonight :D All of season 2 on E4 at 10. Cannot wait even though iv seen the series like 4 times already(A).

lverpool european kit with aquilani on back and
away kit with benayoun
celtic top with mcdonal on back
and laptop, clothes money

what a great way to end christmas it snowing where I live :D, oh billy add me on PSN - Madrid_boy86

Last edited:
well its not really snow its pathetic, i live in new york and we got 4 feet yesterday

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Arsenal monopoly!!!
how rubbish, no argyle shirt then? got a rovers shirt

well its not really snow its pathetic, i live in new york and we got 4 feet yesterday

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

how rubbish, no argyle shirt then? got a rovers shirt

Send that Rover shirt to me, I know it;ll be a long way to travel, you know New York to Plymouth but it will be worth every wipe ;)

Plus they don't do argyle monopoly

A framed picture of anderson.:D ( I'm not joking)(H)
Some other stuff as well.|)

a good ammount of money, some flip-flops, a sweater and an aftershave. christmas used to be funnier

you sure love anderson, you have an autograph of him? my cousin shook his hand

Nah:(, walked past fletcher christmas shopping at the trafford centre though^^).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back