The what i got for christmas thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats pretty cool, most famous person ive seen is ian holloway being sick outside a pub after obviously having one to many when bristol rovers won promotion

well i got an ipod touch assassins creed 2 and some dvd's for christmas :D

i got a sawn off shotgun to assassinate Ashley Cole and Adebayor
Please pick Cole, oh lord pick Cole.

I got fifa 10, assassins creed 2,modern warfare 2, arsenal shirt, wii fit plus and random things like shower gel and clothes.

New DVD player, some dvd's (Jason Manford, Dexter S2, House S5, Hook, Pineapple express, Rambo boxset, Hook, Twilight (not seen yet), Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Hangover & Top Gear the Challenges 3).

Loads of sweets, hot water bottle, some cans of Mountain Dew and a carton of Lucky Charms.

Some clothes and some money....good times.

...but by far and away the best present, was crashing our car after skidding on some black ice, into the side of a 57 reg VW Golf. Should cost a good £500+ to repair both their car and ours....bad times.

Lol, my mum's birthday is on the 27th and my Brother's was on the 24th :P

Must be a costly time for you buying all the Birthday presents and then Xmas presents.

From Sean i got;
Howl's Moving Castle DVD,
Batman: Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 game
Futurama season 4
Futurama: The Movies DVD
R4 card for the DS
The Host - book by Stephanie Meyer
Sound Pillow - you connect it up to your ipod and it has speakers in the pillow..it's well cool and very comfy! :D

and then from my family i got;
Vivienne Westwood necklace
DKNY Watch
£240 - all towards a laptop. :)
pjs
Lola - Marc Jacobs perfume
earrings
and many other girlie things. :D

IPOD nano yellow
F1 09 PSP
FM 10
bike.....some other rubbish

I got monies for university supplies, and other student related gifts such as bottle openers, socks and boxers, alcohol, and a spirit rack :)

I got:
United home shirt, waiting to get Obertan on the back :D
Ipod Nano in black, Smelly stuff, Clothes, Socks, Miley Cyrus stuff oO) and some random little things.

Liverpool kit with 9Torres on the back. And other random stuff :S

I got this wicked new sansa clip + mp3 player, my cousin brought it me he said i like listening to music alot so he decided to get me this. Couldnt of asked for a better present to be honest. Heres a picture of it.

http://news.digitaltrends.com/image...p-media-music-player-spots-microsd-slot-1.jpg

Done some research on it aswell its ment to be the number one ranked mp3 player around at the minute has been voted much better than ipods. God i love christmas!.

I got this wicked new sansa clip + mp3 player, my cousin brought it me he said i like listening to music alot so he decided to get me this. Couldnt of asked for a better present to be honest. Heres a picture of it.

http://news.digitaltrends.com/image...p-media-music-player-spots-microsd-slot-1.jpg

Done some research on it aswell its ment to be the number one ranked mp3 player around at the minute has been voted much better than ipods. God i love christmas!.

Highly doubtful it is better than an Ipod.

It also looks hideous!

But glad you like it! (6)

ps3 with dirt 2. 40 quid GAME vouchers, 50 quid in money

I got:

Cymbal for my drum kit
Huddersfield shirt
Earphones for my iPod
Autobiography of Anthony Kiedis (singer in the red hot chilli peppers)
Money and loads of other stuff

Pretty decent chrimbo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back