Manchester United first season need two CB's, RB and a LB and a CM, and a AMR.

Dele alli mc (not sure on spelling) from mk dons, balanta cb, maybe shawcross?? Would help with hg quotas.

Club: Gelsenkirchen/Schalke 04
Year: 1st January window
Money willing to spend: 4-5m + Huntelaar
Position: ST (advanced forward)

I just finished my 1st season with Roma. I ended up 2nd in the league, went to the semi´s in the Italian Cup and I beat Chelsea in the Europa League final.

I just sold Florenzi, I love him as a player but I got 55 milion euro + a sell on clause for him. I already got De Rossi, Lucas Romero (he developed great after just 1 season!), Pereyra (scored like 20 goals + 15 assists for Juventus in their league winning season, I got him for free), Naingolan on the CM. I might buy some talented young players to rotate but my CM is pretty decent!

I'm wondering who I should buy....

My central defensemen are: Alvarez Balanta, Yanga-Mbiwa and Manolas. All of them took some huge steps forward in their developments. Balanta and Manolas are superquick (17+ on Manolas). I'm looking for a backup GK, preferly a young one with nice promise and a CD to put next to Balanta.

I'm looking at: Laporte, Varane and Mustafi. Mustafi is the cheapest and looks good! I'm also gonna buy back Romagnoli (I dunno why I sold him, sigh....). Varane is one of my favs IRL and he's got nice attributes. Which one should i buy? Should I just buy back Romagnoli and pair him with Balanta?

Which GK should I get? I had Kiko Casilla and Victor Valdes for my 1st season, they played around 30 games each. Casilla had 10 clean sheets and was voted ''Serie A´s best goalkeeper''. He's 28, soon to be 29. Therefore I'm looking for a young GK with promise. Scuffet looks nice. But he's expensive as a backup... I could afford him however...

Btw I got some young players heading in: Murru, Dybala and Gabbiadini (sp)? How could can they become? Gabbi scored a lot for his team. I bought Dybala and Gabbi reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal cheap and they can both play as complete fwd´s which is what I use in my 4-3-3 formation. Totti is killling it! But he´s gonna turn 39 so, yeah. Hence Dybala and Gabbi.

Also I got Cole and Srna as my Wingbacks. Jedvaj is coming back from a loan and I've bought Murru. Is Jedvaj and Murru a great building stone heading fwd as wing/fullbacks?

Club: Chelsea
Year: 2nd year, winter transfer
Money willing to spend: $20m
Position: DC (first-team) and RB (backup)

Bought Nkoulou, Balanta, Byram, and sold Ivanovic in first season, then in second season I sold Filipe Luis and Bertrand.

Then came in October 2015, Byram, Cuevas, Jay Dasilva, and Zouma all injured. Both Nkoulou and Cahill is just awful (they scored a lot, but let many goals in too), Terry is, well, aging.. And that leave me with this back four, Azpilicueta-Mammana-Chalobah-Balanta.

EDIT: Gosh, I always hate to play against Newcastle.. Januzaj and Costa also out.. So..

Club: Chelsea
Year: 2nd year, winter transfer
Money willing to spend: another $20m
Position: 2 ST (False Nine)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Manchester United first season need two CB's, RB and a LB and a CM, and a AMR.

Well as an experienced United manager on 15, i can tell you that Jones and Rojo turn out to be beasts.
So its just back up you need, keep your eye on Timothy Fosu-mensah in your youth squad, he's turning out very well 4 seasons in.
As for the here and now, Siyanda Xulu and Junior Malanda (rip) are turning into bargain back up CB's for me.

Apo;ogies in advamce for my screenie skills, im new!

Fosu-Mensah
View attachment 306390
Xulu
View attachment 306389
Malanda (rip :( )
View attachment 306387

First season in, if you want someone who can play right and left back, and has room for development, have a look at Nicola Murru from Cagliari.

As for a centre mid, take a peak at Gianelli Imbula, was brillioant for me until Madrid splashed a fortune to buy him off me.

Right winger, i bought Bilal Ould-Chikh, he turns out well, also MUNIR, can play left right or in the hole, and spain tend to play him up front, scores goals creates goals, hes a frikkin beast too.

I play a 4-2-3-1,

De Gea

Raf
Jones
Rojo
Shaw

Blind
Kranevitter

Mata
Munir/Januzaj
Di Maria

Alcacer

Give us a shout if you want any more info like mate.

Edit - lastly, buy Jay DA Silva from chelsea, he only cost me 4.5m, and he's a **** hot alternative to Shaw at left back.

Last edited:
Just started With Bradford, no cash, anyone got any free or loanee beasts for league 1? Looking at a quick striker, wingers and a rb.

Club: Falkirk
Year: First Year
Money willing to spend: Less than 75k, preferably free
Position: MR

First season with Southampton and I'm looking for a Lampard-type to play in the centremidfield. I'm using a 4-1-2-2-1 where one of my centremids can move forward and strike into the box. Not sure if JWP is the one for the role. In my Leipzig-save Dominik Kaiser is a complete animal in the role, so a similar player would be great. Would love it if he was British too. Cheers.

Club: QPR
season: First
Money: 5 million pounds
position: centre back, striker

First season with Southampton and I'm looking for a Lampard-type to play in the centremidfield. I'm using a 4-1-2-2-1 where one of my centremids can move forward and strike into the box. Not sure if JWP is the one for the role. In my Leipzig-save Dominik Kaiser is a complete animal in the role, so a similar player would be great. Would love it if he was British too. Cheers.

Consider buying Jordan Rossiter.

Here's a list of top English wonderkids:
10 BEST FM 2015 Wonderkids English | Football Manager 2015 Blog | WONDERKIDS TACTICS

Club: Steaua Bucharest
Year: Second
Money willing to spend: 2m
Position:CM
Preferably eastern European