Club: Mainz
Year: 2014/15
Money willing to spend: Preferably loan but if not 1-2 million
Position: DM

Club:Hull
Year:2014
Money willing to spend:1million
Position:midfield center (box to box midfielder)

Club Manchester City
year 2021
money to spend 200million
Age any
position cam/cm

Club: Arsenal
Year: 2016
Money Willing to spend <15m
Position: CM with capability to play DM or vice-versa

Only got Wanyama atm, sold Khedira cos he was injury prone and Lucas Silva cos he wanted to go and Barca offered £30m, Bender has been injured for a year and i don't want to get Romero as he's too obvious, same reason I haven't bought Balanta, Tielemens, Depay etc...

Money Willing to spend <15m
Position: CM with capability to play DM or vice-versa

Only got Wanyama atm, sold Khedira cos he was injury prone and Lucas Silva cos he wanted to go and Barca offered £30m, Bender has been injured for a year and i don't want to get Romero as he's too obvious, same reason I haven't bought Balanta, Tielemens, Depay etc...

kris ajer

will hughes can do that job as well

you probably wont get carvalho for that money by now unless you pay more over 48 months

Ajer is at Liverpool, Amartey went to Porto, will have a look at Hughes but I think he's a creative player no? I'm looking for someone who can play the defensive minded CM in my 4-2-3-1 and a DM in my 4-5-1. Sorry for being difficult.

Club: Bayern
Money willing to spend: £175m
Position: backup goalkeeper, either full back and a young centre mid
Preferably homegrown for Germany

Ajer is at Liverpool, Amartey went to Porto, will have a look at Hughes but I think he's a creative player no? I'm looking for someone who can play the defensive minded CM in my 4-2-3-1 and a DM in my 4-5-1. Sorry for being difficult.

6 options: Lars Bender Leverkusen, Victor Wanyama South Hampton, Luiz Gustavo Wolfsburg, Jon Obi Mikel Chelsea, Gaston Gil Romero Estudiantes, or Lucas Romero Velez.

Club: Bayern
Money willing to spend: £175m
Position: backup goalkeeper, either full back and a young centre mid
Preferably homegrown for Germany

Homegrown keeper - Ter Stegen probably wouldn't be happy being a backup. You could try Bernd Leno though.
Homegrown defender - Hummels, Jonathan Tah, and Niklas Sule.
Homegrown central midfielder - Kroos, Goretzka, Khedira, Gundogan, Can

Last edited:
Club: Lyon
Year: 2014/15 Jan
Money willing to spend: < £8m
Position: MC/AMC needed, Rotation ST would be useful.

Would like the majority of my squad to be french but I'm lenient, also looking at veretout who is unhappy and wants to join but he's around £10m at least asking price. Thanks.

Club: Manchester United
Year: 2016 almost summer
Money willing to spend: Money not problem but preferred cheap one
Position: Goalkeeper
Other Info: Looking for a new back up Goalkeeper (preferably young up to 23 at most if possible) to challenge David De Gea for the starting spot. Money isn't a problem but would like a cheap(ish) player if again possible, as got other positions need to invest in. Thought of getting Thiago from Flamengo, if anyone else would have had any luck in getting the best potential from him?

Club: Manchester United
Year: 2016 Summer
Money willing to spend: Money no problem
Position: AMC
Other Info: Looking for a AMC who could get in with the scoring along with my lone striker and Inside Forwards. Again money isn't a problem and willing to spend more on this position if needed to.

If there are any young RB/L about too anyone would be able to recommend would be much appreciated.

Year: First season
Money willing to spend: 25m
Position: DC

Éder Álvarez Balanta, can get him for around 8 million. Becomes one of the worlds best but also amazing from the start and scores you goals from corners!

Bartra, Varane or Hummels?

Club: Everton
Year: 08/2016
Money willing to spend: £45
Position: DC

Who should I buy? Bartra, Varane or Hummels? had to choose 1 of them to be Balanta's partner.
Jesús Vallejo e John Stones are my backup CB's.

Hummels still 27 but my scout said he's slow. Varane is the youngest, 23 but seems to have physical conditions said my scout. Bartra is already 25, has no negative issues reported by the scout, but I don't know if he's at the same level as Varane and Hummels. What you people say?

Barkley or Ward-Prowse latest patch? First season with Tottenham

Hmm... Barkley would be better at AM, W-P is better CM. Barkley is more offensive, W-P is more rounded. One is better suited as box to box players, W-P for more supportive roles like deep lying playmaker.