Club: Southampton
Year: First season - deadline day
Money willing to spend: 5m
Position: lb

Club: Arsenal
Year: First season
Money willing to spend: 30£
Position: LB

I suggest Playing Gibbs there his average rating for me is 7.63 atm but an alternate lb for £30mil could easily get Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg

sign coentrao experienced and you can sign him for a cut price of £7.75m when he valued at a lot more (so you can sell him for profit in a few seasons)

Club: AZ Alkmaar (Netherlands)
Year: First season
Money willing to spend: 500k
Position: AMC

Looking for a good cheap Attacking Midfielder for 500k max.
Humam Tariq. You can get him for around 250k

Club: Man United
Year: Second Season
Money willing to spend: 40m
Position: Striker

I've sold RVP, renewed Falcao's loan deal despite his monsterous wages and kept hold of Hernandez. I only play one up front but I'm after someone who can come in an and be (almost) as good as Falcao now so that I don't have to renew his loan again, or worse still spend £46m on him. The formation is 4-2-3-1 narrow, so I'm after a Falcao/Drogba/Lewandowski type of player.

View attachment 331823View attachment 331822View attachment 331821

Year: July 2016
Money willing to spend: £40m
Position: RB

Year: July 2016
Money willing to spend: £40m
Position: CB

View attachment 331597

What do you think, should I do it?

Kind of goes against my whole philosophy when it comes to buying players, but it's very tempting to make an exception for Pogba...

Details:

Transfer cost:
£40m up front + £40m over 48 months

Wage costs:
£245k p/w
£36.4k appearance fee
£12.5m sign on fee(!)
£7.8m agent fee(!)
Winning FA cup: £1.26m
Winning Capital One Cup: £1m
Winning Champions League: £1.4m
Sell on fee: 10%
Minimum fee release clause: £120m

He's a world class player with potential only second to Messi and Ronaldo. Would you give that kind of money for Messi or Ronaldo? Because there isn't much difference between them when fully developed :)

He's a world class player with potential only second to Messi and Ronaldo. Would you give that kind of money for Messi or Ronaldo? Because there isn't much difference between them when fully developed :)

Yeah I know, that's why it's so tempting. Only problem is giving Tielemans, Can, Romero, Bender, Pogba and Verratti enough playing time with only 2 midfield positions to fill... Might have to pull back the AMC to make a 3-man midfield so they can rotate, but then what do I do with Coutinho and Quintero!? I guess this is what's called luxury problems.

Yeah I know, that's why it's so tempting. Only problem is giving Tielemans, Can, Romero, Bender, Pogba and Verratti enough playing time with only 2 midfield positions to fill... Might have to pull back the AMC to make a 3-man midfield so they can rotate, but then what do I do with Coutinho and Quintero!? I guess this is what's called luxury problems.
Well, I guess it's one playmaker one bruiser combo in midfield? Verratti is no where near as good as Pogba both as playmaker or Box to Box, and you have Bender and Romero as your bruiser and his deputy. Can can be used for cover, Tielemans is still young, he can be cover for Pogba. So my solution would be sell Verratti :)

Well, I guess it's one playmaker one bruiser combo in midfield? Verratti is no where near as good as Pogba both as playmaker or Box to Box, and you have Bender and Romero as your bruiser and his deputy. Can can be used for cover, Tielemans is still young, he can be cover for Pogba. So my solution would be sell Verratti :)

Yup, one BWM(D) and one DLP(S), with the BWM in a DM position on the left and the DLP in a MC position on the right + AP(S) in AMC. The tactics screen call it a "4-2-3-1 DM Wide Asymmetric MC" for some reason.

I could sell Verratti, yes. Bought him for £15m and his current value is £22m, so I should be able to get £25m+ for him, and even though he's a -9 he seems to already have reached his potential at the age of 22. So I guess I got a bit unlucky with this randomized PA. It's either selling Verratti, or pulling the AMC back to MC and selling Coutinho. But I got a soft spot for the little brazilian, so I guess Verratti is more expendable.

Actually, Coutinho is capable of playing MC anyway, even if I do end up pulling the AMC back. So it's gotta be Verratti in any case. Thanks for input :)

Ended up selling Verratti to Real Madrid for £27m + £3m in clauses :)

Got a very nice and balanced squad now, ready for the second season. All positions have at least triple cover, except for GK where I only have one in cover, but that should suffice. And I even managed to trim the first team squad down to 24 players from almost 30, and at the same time reduce the wage bill from £1.9m p/w to £1.55m p/w!

Got some promising players out on loan as well, like Bilal Ould-Chikh, Alper Ademoglü, Tonny Trindade de Vilhena, Hachim Mastour, Josh Murphy and a regen.

Nothing is quite as rewarding in this game as the feeling of a perfect transfer window. And still have £37.5m left in the transfer budget + almost £700k p/w available wages. Can't believe I managed to sell Henderson, Lallana and Enrique for £72m...

Club: Peterborough United
Year: Start of 2nd year (Championship)
Money willing to spend: 400k (10-15k Wages)
Position: CB (Ball Playing Defender)

Can't believe I managed to sell Henderson
Why would you sell Henderson:O
He is one of the very best AM/CM player in this game, is pretty young, is homegrown and could retrain to play wingback and become one of the best wingback in the game...he has literally no weakness at all(maybe Aerial duel, but he is still better than alot of AM/CM)! Not to mention, he has a very good personality and determination for tutoring.

Unless you don't like the player...then yea...

thought about making a story but waiting to see how much the final release changes the game play before committing to one but some people may find this useful for Spurs or other top 6/7 teams like Liverpool, Everton etc. Can post SS of any of the players but so far they are all performing well and seem to be good buys. Quite a few are out on loan at present. Also Bakkali is due on a free at end of season as is Mike Havekotte and Jovic. Missed out on Nkoulou on a free as he is joining Chelsea.

Also Eriksen is an absolute monster on this game

View attachment 331159

Why would you sell Henderson:O
He is one of the very best AM/CM player in this game, is pretty young, is homegrown and could retrain to play wingback and become one of the best wingback in the game...he has literally no weakness at all(maybe Aerial duel, but he is still better than alot of AM/CM)! Not to mention, he has a very good personality and determination for tutoring.

Unless you don't like the player...then yea...

I like him IRL, but in the game he is almost "too balanced", in that he's good in almost all roles and duties, but he's not great in any of them. Besides, I got £26.5m for him and I got Pogba, Bender, Romero and Tielemans in my midfield. He was simply not gonna get enough playing time, so I figured I might as well sell him before his value started dropping.