Club: AcMilan
Season: 1st
position: LB backup, rotation option
money: 2-3mil max.

Pref Italian nationality. Or serie A Experience. backup to Amero and possible challenge for position.

Club: AcMilan
position: LB backup, rotation option
money: 2-3mil max.

Pref Italian nationality. Or serie A Experience. backup to Amero and possible challenge for position.

Gino Peruzzi/Murru?

Club: Leeds united
Season: 2nd
position: I need a first choice st, rw, lw
money: Have around 3 million

Club: Leeds united
Season: 2nd
position: I need a first choice st, rw, lw
money: Have around 3 million
You're still in Championship? With that kind of money, you'll hardly find player good for one, let alone those 3 positions. I would suggest you to search market for loaned player.

Club: Manchester City
position: I need a backup striker preferably U24, preferably a target man/complete forward
money: Have around 10 million

"I have already missed out on Munir, Paco Alcacer and the beast that is Emile Heskey! Any suggestions??"

position: I need a backup striker preferably U24, preferably a target man/complete forward

"I have already missed out on Munir, Paco Alcacer and the beast that is Emile Heskey! Any suggestions??"

May as well restart if Heskey is unavailable ;)

How could you miss out on Heskey?! :D

Lucas Albertengo ( will never be world beater, but more than decent backup)
Andrea Belotti ( very good young striker)

How could you miss out on Heskey?! :D

Lucas Albertengo ( will never be world beater, but more than decent backup)
Andrea Belotti ( very good young striker)
Liked the look of Albertengo unfortunately no WP approved, so let's see how Belotti works out, can't complain for £1m

Liked the look of Albertengo unfortunately no WP approved, so let's see how Belotti works out, can't complain for £1m
Are you just starting the save? I'll create no work permit db as soon as editor comes out. If you can wait for it, I'll link you. That is if you like stuff like that.
Belotti is going to be better in couple of years anyways.

Are you just starting the save? I'll create no work permit db as soon as editor comes out. If you can wait for it, I'll link you. That is if you like stuff like that.
Belotti is going to be better in couple of years anyways.
I'm good thanks, I prefer the realism... I'll be looking for the additional leagues around the world and the level 10 english football again me thinks

I'm good thanks, I prefer the realism... I'll be looking for the additional leagues around the world and the level 10 english football again me thinks
I'll be doing those as well. I'll post everything here on forum anyway.

Club: Liverpool
Year: 2nd season
Money willing to spend: 25mil dollars
Position: DC
Sold Umtiti for 50mil to Juventus and need somewhat good replacement, better be with good potential. I'm thinking about Steven Caulker.

Last edited:
Sold Umtiti for 50mil to Juventus and need somewhat good replacement, better be with good potential.
Mattias Ginter from Dortmund. Or Inigo Martinez from Real Sociodad.

Sold Umtiti for 50mil to Juventus and need somewhat good replacement, better be with good potential. I'm thinking about Steven Caulker.
My little eye also spy Caulker. He looks really good.

John Stones or Steven Caulker if you're looking for homegrown. Value for money in Shkodran Mustafi if he still has the £10.25m buy-out clause. For-the-future talent in Emanuel Mammana and Jesus Vallejo.

John Stones or Steven Caulker if you're looking for homegrown. Value for money in Shkodran Mustafi if he still has the £10.25m buy-out clause. For-the-future talent in Emanuel Mammana and Jesus Vallejo.

Jesus Vallejo £625k release clause hes been quality for my West Ham team solid CB but dreat Half back or Regista.

Club : Genk (Belgium)
Money willing to spend 4 million
Positions: Cb(Starting eleven), Back-up poacher, Leftwing(Back-up)

Club : Genk (Belgium)
Money willing to spend 4 million
Positions: Cb(Starting eleven), Back-up poacher, Leftwing(Back-up)

CB: Stefan Strandberg for Rosenborg is still decent in this years FM15, cheap too still so would do a good job for a club your size.

Backup Poacher: Islam Slimani - Sporting Lisbon (Just raid the Portuguese league, they have class players and are cheaply valued, how easy and cheap you can actually get them for though i do not know.

Backup left wing: Pavel Savitskiy - Can get him free and arrives in January, decent potential and young.

CB: Stefan Strandberg for Rosenborg is still decent in this years FM15, cheap too still so would do a good job for a club your size.

Backup Poacher: Islam Slimani - Sporting Lisbon (Just raid the Portuguese league, they have class players and are cheaply valued, how easy and cheap you can actually get them for though i do not know.

Backup left wing: Pavel Savitskiy - Can get him free and arrives in January, decent potential and young.

Thanks mate, will scout them :)