The "Why do my players stats drop" thread

yeah of course, injuries are the main resons why stats drop...

I've got the same issue and I can't figure it out. Got Balotelli at City, only 21 years old. Doesn't get injured much, this season he made 36 starts to get 15 goals and 16 assists, average rating 7.16.. but his stats are plummeting. Any help? I play him in his natural position too

do you have good enough coaches? are you sure all the coaching area's are covered and at least 4 stars? have you recently changed his training schedule?

All of my coaching areas are at least 4 stars in all categories except for Tactics. And they're top notch coaches too, since I could afford them with City. I've never changed his training schedule or trained him for a new position. Individual training focus is set on finishing. I had a previous save with City and never experienced this problem in 4 seasons, and now doing virtually the same things he's 'slightly declined as a football over the last year'.. so confusing.

that is strange mate, I cannot offer you an answer.. I mean how badly is he dropping attributes? how is his morale?

you need to interact (private chat) with him and tell him his training has been unnacceptable and needs to shape up if he wants 1st team football! every time he drops (every month) give him the same treatment..

At first it was a dramatic decrease and now its a few attributes each month.. his morale has always been good and play on the field (7.16 avg rating).. i havent had private chats with him so i guess ill try that. Maybe my game just hates him

At first it was a dramatic decrease and now its a few attributes each month.. his morale has always been good and play on the field (7.16 avg rating).. i havent had private chats with him so i guess ill try that. Maybe my game just hates him

As a respond to the initial dramatic decrease
- Are you using an unofficial database, an update?. If so, it could be that his stats are in unbalance with the CA, leading to that they have to drop

As for the monthly drop, its probably because he is lazy and if the initial drop in stats in some way effected his hidden mental stats, it have had a double negative effect

How about ambition ? If player has low ambition, his stats will drop. I had Ganea ( Romanian striker) who has 3 for ambition and his stats dropped rapidly..

that as well then :) I have never had players (and will never buy players) with no ambition! its like hiring a stoner as an air traffic controller :)

This will be added to the Fm12 thread :)

that as well then :) I have never had players (and will never buy players) with no ambition! its like hiring a stoner as an air traffic controller :)

This will be added to the Fm12 thread :)
I agree, but my scout gave me 3.5* for Liviu Ganea, and there was no report about his ambition. Later in editor I saw it. Ondrej Mazuch also has low ambition ( either low or random).. **** my mediocre scouts :(. :thumbup: for you pal :)

Iker Muniain is suffering a torn calf muscle. He's gonna be out for 3 - 4 months. I know his stats will drop considerably, but will he get those stats back? Will his ever reach his full potential? He's only 18. Last time Bale got injured 6 - 8 months before and was never the same.

Iker Muniain is suffering a torn calf muscle. He's gonna be out for 3 - 4 months. I know his stats will drop considerably, but will he get those stats back? Will his ever reach his full potential? He's only 18. Last time Bale got injured 6 - 8 months before and was never the same.
hmm. play him in the reserves once he's back, then if possible try loan him out to play more games, then once he comes back, he should have stats rising back to normal.

Question for all members as I'm not too sure on this myself... My theory on it would that he will still develop into an awesome player (because his PA is extremely high anyway), but that due to the injury, he will effectively never reach all of his PA due to losing 3-4 months of stat building?

le bump :p

i have assembled a good psg squad up for the title in my second season, but all of a sudden, my main players gameiro, pastore,and counthito are out for 5 months :( i have placed them in the condition training session, but should i make it light, medium or high,