Had to try a tactic which calls it self "The Winning formula!" - and must say... It fulfils every promise.

Just finished first season with a mediocre team from Denmark, AGF.
I have played with almost every team in the danish Superliga, but never have i accomplished more than 60-65 points.
This time i blasted the league, at a total of 78 points. Insanity! Can you show me the screenshot of the tactic ?

View attachment 366914

AGF also have the priviledge at competing in the Europa League. They enters in second qual. round. and is only seeded in that round.
Therefore i have met some pretty difficult opponents at my way through the competition. Almost every team have been slayed. Only Bilbao and Llorente proved to be too hard a challenge, and i left at quarterfinals.
Here's a recap of results:

View attachment 366915

The national cup tournament didn't go as expected. Went out in fourth round to OB at extra time 2-3. Used 6 u-19 players, hitted the woodworks 3 times, but that's not an excuse. I took a chance, and got punished for that. Not the tactics fault.

All in all i have played 54 matches, with a team who aint got any depth in the squad.
70 win percentage, 156 goals, 62 conceded.

Some of my star players of the season:

View attachment 366916View attachment 366917View attachment 366918View attachment 366919

That sets it all in perspective. Players who are decent, but not players who should kill a team like Leverkusen nor take home the national trophy with such superiority.

Final comments on the tactics, and how i used it:
  • Changed the Set Pieces, because they seemed not to have been set.
  • Didn't used any form for shouts
  • Played with a back 3 (subbed the Target man) and contain strag. when trying to hold a one goal lead.
  • Used closing down, hard tackling and weaker foot at all players.
  • Trained the players just as i wanted and the same with match prep.
  • The tactic is extremely offensive - make sure you have two proper DC's
  • You get plenty of yellow and red cards - If you get a man sent off, remove the Anchor Man.
Fellow managers - You gotta try this piece of art.