Had to try a tactic which calls it self "The Winning formula!" - and must say... It fulfils every promise.

Just finished first season with a mediocre team from Denmark, AGF.
I have played with almost every team in the danish Superliga, but never have i accomplished more than 60-65 points.
This time i blasted the league, at a total of 78 points. Insanity!

View attachment 366914

AGF also have the priviledge at competing in the Europa League. They enters in second qual. round. and is only seeded in that round.
Therefore i have met some pretty difficult opponents at my way through the competition. Almost every team have been slayed. Only Bilbao and Llorente proved to be too hard a challenge, and i left at quarterfinals.
Here's a recap of results:

View attachment 366915

The national cup tournament didn't go as expected. Went out in fourth round to OB at extra time 2-3. Used 6 u-19 players, hitted the woodworks 3 times, but that's not an excuse. I took a chance, and got punished for that. Not the tactics fault.

All in all i have played 54 matches, with a team who aint got any depth in the squad.
70 win percentage, 156 goals, 62 conceded.

Some of my star players of the season:

View attachment 366916View attachment 366917View attachment 366918View attachment 366919

That sets it all in perspective. Players who are decent, but not players who should kill a team like Leverkusen nor take home the national trophy with such superiority.

Final comments on the tactics, and how i used it:

• Changed the Set Pieces, because they seemed not to have been set.
  • Didn't used any form for shouts
  • Played with a back 3 (subbed the Target man) and contain strag. when trying to hold a one goal lead.
  • Used closing down, hard tackling and weaker foot at all players.
  • Trained the players just as i wanted and the same with match prep.
  • The tactic is extremely offensive - make sure you have two proper DC's
  • You get plenty of yellow and red cards - If you get a man sent off, remove the Anchor Man.

Fellow managers - You gotta try this piece of art.

This tactic is not getting the recognition It deserves, so you should all try It alleast. :D

Had to try a tactic which calls it self "The Winning formula!" - and must say... It fulfils every promise.

Just finished first season with a mediocre team from Denmark, AGF.
I have played with almost every team in the danish Superliga, but never have i accomplished more than 60-65 points.
This time i blasted the league, at a total of 78 points. Insanity!

View attachment 366914

AGF also have the priviledge at competing in the Europa League. They enters in second qual. round. and is only seeded in that round.
Therefore i have met some pretty difficult opponents at my way through the competition. Almost every team have been slayed. Only Bilbao and Llorente proved to be too hard a challenge, and i left at quarterfinals.
Here's a recap of results:

View attachment 366915

The national cup tournament didn't go as expected. Went out in fourth round to OB at extra time 2-3. Used 6 u-19 players, hitted the woodworks 3 times, but that's not an excuse. I took a chance, and got punished for that. Not the tactics fault.

All in all i have played 54 matches, with a team who aint got any depth in the squad.
70 win percentage, 156 goals, 62 conceded.

Some of my star players of the season:

View attachment 366916View attachment 366917View attachment 366918View attachment 366919

That sets it all in perspective. Players who are decent, but not players who should kill a team like Leverkusen nor take home the national trophy with such superiority.

Final comments on the tactics, and how i used it:
  • Changed the Set Pieces, because they seemed not to have been set.
  • Didn't used any form for shouts
  • Played with a back 3 (subbed the Target man) and contain strag. when trying to hold a one goal lead.
  • Used closing down, hard tackling and weaker foot at all players.
  • Trained the players just as i wanted and the same with match prep.
  • The tactic is extremely offensive - make sure you have two proper DC's
  • You get plenty of yellow and red cards - If you get a man sent off, remove the Anchor Man.
Fellow managers - You gotta try this piece of art.

Hey man, thank you so much for the great review!

I have to admit, at times I've been knocked out of cups to early, etc. in other saves, I remember doing a career with Everton and being beaten in the Capital One cup final 2-0.

But I've never had a win/loss percentage BELOW 70%.

Again, thank you so much!

- Lets get this tactic some publicity!

Hey man, thank you so much for the great review!

I have to admit, at times I've been knocked out of cups to early, etc. in other saves, I remember doing a career with Everton and being beaten in the Capital One cup final 2-0.

But I've never had a win/loss percentage BELOW 70%.

Again, thank you so much!

- Lets get this tactic some publicity!

No problem - i'm the one who should thank you for this tactic.

Third game in second season against the top contenders FC Copenhagen who are still seeded number one in the league.

View attachment 367184

3-0 and shot-stat: 32-1 - THAT's ******* amazing!!

No problem - i'm the one who should thank you for this tactic.

Third game in second season against the top contenders FC Copenhagen who are still seeded number one in the league.

View attachment 367184

3-0 and shot-stat: 32-1 - THAT's ******* amazing!!

That is pretty impressive!

I'm glad you're enjoying the tactic!

and please feel free to publicize the Tactic all that you like! :).

Can you please put the screen of the screams from the sidelines?
With the google translator words come out a bit garbled
thanks

Poor tactic. Into November and im 19th in the league with only two wins. With swansea

That's one heck of an analysis. Can you tell what went wrong and maybe what starting lineup you used?

Thats unfortunate.

are your team capable in the formation?
and are you using it EXACTLY as instructed?

Yes Ive followed all your instructions. And yes I had a decent transfer budget specially after selling my wingers. I bought players and it didnt go well for me.

Yes Ive followed all your instructions. And yes I had a decent transfer budget specially after selling my wingers. I bought players and it didnt go well for me.

Sorry to hear that mate!

I've never tried with Swansea so I don't really know what to tell you about who does/doesn't fit the formation.

Neil Taylor is a monster though.

try adjusting your training schedule and making sure your players are 100% competent in the formation.

Last edited: