AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
The Wolfgang: A new adventure in England

Fulham Fc

Wolfgang-Felix Magath replaces Jol!

Former Wolfsburg manager Felix Magath has been appointed as Head Coach for Fulham after Martin Jol agree to a mutual termination before pre-season begins of the new season. Martin Jol had met with the owners to discuss philosophys and plans for the season approaching and believed the views between him & the board were completely different and it was the best time for him to leave.

Magath is a former German footballer who spent most of his footballing career at Hamburger SV and has a vast wealth of experience manager in Germany with teams as big as Bayern Munich, The german has said to be relishing the task of English football as he steps out of his comfort zone for the first time in his managerial career & when asked if he would be bringing in German players to the squad he replied "I will assess and speak with the board regarding anyone I look to sign from all nations."

I wish Felix all the best in taking over from me, I have no hard feelings at all with the board or the club as they have treated me well since I have been here, We just had different views on the club and I'm sure Felix will have a great time here as I did.

Martin Jol

I am excited to be here in England it is an exciting and new experience for me, Many people have suggested I will be searching Germany for players which is correct however I will be searching in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal & England aswell. I have no preference to players nationality.
Felix Magath

Can Magath keep Fulham out of a relegation battle ?

The Wolfgang: New adventure in England

Fulham Fc

Tactics

This is my favourite tactic (I cant remember what the official name of it is but I downloaded it from Fm-Base)

The Tika Taka tactic by Kun fits in with my main tactic as the team plays good football and will be interesting to see if I can get the team playing with this.

Mr Hough the Beast's tactic is my 3rd and final and again flows with the Tika Taka one I believe any of these 3 tactics can lead me to some success.

As you can guess I cannot make tactics so I am using the 3 tactics I like and they are all from Fm-base.

Key Players

Taarabt has all the ability in the world if his attitude changes he can be a tremendous player for us this season and will be looked at to be a playmaker and create moves and plays.

The dutch goalkeeper is hands down the best keeper in the team and no one will challenge him this season unless someone is brought in to push him.

Dimitar Berbatov has one of the best first touches in football and is perfect to play as lone striker for my squad so long as his attitude stays positive and he doesn't go down his negative route.

Transfers

Magath has been given only ?2million to spend and is limited to what he can do unless he sells players to bring in others.

Guillermo Ochoa

1.6mil

Ochoa becomes the first signing of the season for Magath as he will be hoping the mexican can push Stekelenburg for a place in the team and give him a good enough challenge.

Asked the owner for more money and he kindly granted my wish.

Mark O'Hara

2.1mil

Mark O'Hara is a promising young scottish centre back and with the right training can become an oustanding player for us, I will look to play him in at least 10 games this season.

Ezequiel Rescaldani

loan

Rescaldani is an outstanding player and I will be hoping I can make this move permanent, I reckon he can give us a good few goals this season and hopefully I can convince him to join in January or at the end of the season.

Sebastian Corchia

8mil

Corchia was our most expensive signing and has been brought in to strengthen the RB position, Balanta was my first choice signing for CB however a fee couldn't be agreed so Corchia was next in line to bolster my defence and I'm delighted with the aquisition.

Marco Capuano

2.7mil

Capuano is the final signing of the season just before it begins and is just another backup to the central defenders.

Last edited:

Fulham Fc

Magath begins pre-season

Pre-Season wasn't ideal and the Fulham fans will be hoping that it's just a break in period that was needed as the club lost 6 of the 8 friendlys they played in, The club are opening their season in an away tie to Selhurst Park taking on Crystal Palace which fans will be expecting 3 points from.

-----------------------

August Fixtures

League games against Crystal Palace, West Brom & Stoke is a good way for the club to start their season with a potential 9 points available, Fans will be expecting a win over Premier league new boys Crystal Palace and then 2 home wins over West Brom & Stoke are possible aswell, The fans will be looking to come through in the Capital one cup after been drawn against Millwall at The Den.

BPL: Game 1

A solid 2-1 away win over Palace in the opener was what was needed as new boy Rescaldani took only 9 minutes to score is Debut goal and late substitute Richardson scored the winner with 10 minutes to go earning the 3 points.

EPL: Game 2

The result didn't match the performance as we should have won by alot more than 1 goal, We certainly gave the fans a good show in the first home game of the season it's just a shame there wasn't more goals.

Capital One Cup

This was a match we controlled possession but couldn't do anything with it, We rested key players and it came back to haunt us as a cup run would have been nice but it does give us more time to focus on the FA Cup & to attempt a push for a top half finish in the league

EPL: Game 3

Another game we had more possession and chances but failed to score! however 7 points from our first 3 game is a great start. Berbatov came off injured so we will need to assess that.

First month in charge of Fulham has been a good experience so far and unbeaten in the league so far is a great start and I know its a more challenging month up next facing Arsenal & Man City.
Felix Magath

A disappointing defeat to Millwall in penalties but apart from that a successful month.

End the league just now and I will be happy! So far it's been a great start and if Arsenal & Man City can keep up their poor form next month it will be our ideal chance to ****** something from them.

Last edited:

Fulham Fc

September

2 tricky games to start of the season and I will be happy If I get can get anything from the first 2 games, the final match of the month to Sunderland could prove tricky but if we perform we should come through that match with 3 points which is my minimum expectation for this month.

EPL: Game 4

Great point against Arsenal, A game we could have won but a point is more than satisfying.

EPL: Game 5

Another point against a top side in Manchester as we earn a hard fought 0-0 draw in the Etihad, Probably the first time we didn't deserve anything from the game but we will take it.

EPL: Game 6

An expected win today as we finally concede a goal in the league, We dominated the match again and goals from Dejagah and Berbatov ensure we got the 3 points.

September results

Minimum expectation was 3 points and to take 5 is exceptional, Especially as we played Man City in the Etihad & these results bring us more confidence going into next month.

6th in the league and unbeaten so far is a great start as many tipped us to be near the bottom, 1 goals is all we have conceded so far and hopefully we can carry on our form into next month and stay unbeaten.

Many people tipped us for relegation this season and as soon as I concede one goal people want to jump on the band wagon and blame my change in tactics for conceding a goal in a game we won which just shows people are out to unsettle us but we won't let that happen. We had another great month and our players are happy as am I.
​Felix Magath

First player award of the season to our new signing.

Last edited:

Fulham Fc

October

Forgot to take a screenie before first match 9 points are possible this month.

EPL: Game 7

An outstanding performance from the team as we knock 4 past Everton with Rescaldani bagging a hat-trick and Bent coming off the bench to score his first for Fulham.

EPL: Game 8

Our first defeat of the season and it was deserved as we just didn't perform well in a match we should have won, We had a goal disallowed but we did play poorly for our 1st defeat in 7 games.

EPL: Game 9

Another great win as Bent starts of with a goal in a bid to fight for a start more often, Bryan Ruiz also came off the bench to bag a brace as we leave Southampton stunned

A poor defeat to Norwich this month in a match we should have been able to win comfortably especially after beating Everton with ease but we came back with a bang beating Southampton to put us 5th in the league for the end of October.

5th in the table and only 3 points off the lead is a great start and although there is a long way to go its a great start and the first aim of 42 points that should guarantee survival could be complete within 15 games.

Fantastic story mate, love how much detail you put in to it and ensure it's not too wordy so it puts readers off. Reading this makes me get the buzz to do an ex-player story alongside my personnel story. Have a great idea who I'd like to use. :)

Fantastic story mate, love how much detail you put in to it and ensure it's not too wordy so it puts readers off. Reading this makes me get the buzz to do an ex-player story alongside my personnel story. Have a great idea who I'd like to use. :)

Appreciate it mate, Yeah I don't have the time to write millions and in all honesty most story's I read I just look at the progress and transfers so That was my idea. I was going to start one with another team and then someone suggested Fulham so I just went with the Wolfgang taking the job lol.

Appreciate it mate, Yeah I don't have the time to write millions and in all honesty most story's I read I just look at the progress and transfers so That was my idea. I was going to start one with another team and then someone suggested Fulham so I just went with the Wolfgang taking the job lol.

Yeah agree with those points, similar to how I feel too about not having enough time, but the only way I enjoy playing FM is by writing a story to accompany my save! Stupidly though I've started a couple lately, with stories, and didn't take my time to plan thoroughly as I haven't had many followers/comments, my own fault really as people now think I any story I write won't last. I'm tempted to follow your route though and give it one last shot, with a story about an ex player, as looking back who I did similar ideas, I had more followers. :D

I've stopped looking for comments & likes and just keep an eye on the views, I'm hoping if I get a few pages in then the comments and things will come but until then I'll just keep doing it as you said it keeps you interested in a save so its an excuse to keep going lol.

I've stopped looking for comments & likes and just keep an eye on the views, I'm hoping if I get a few pages in then the comments and things will come but until then I'll just keep doing it as you said it keeps you interested in a save so its an excuse to keep going lol.

Yeah I'm going to look at it like that now. Will start planning a story about an ex-footballer. Got one in mind, just going to plan a start route. Hope you'll look out for it in the near future. Cheers mate. :)

Yeah I'm going to look at it like that now. Will start planning a story about an ex-footballer. Got one in mind, just going to plan a start route. Hope you'll look out for it in the near future. Cheers mate. :)

gimme a shout whens it up ;)

This story won't be dying but posts will not happen so often due to my personal life atm I will only get to play bits of the game but i will continue when im settled again.

This story won't be dying but posts will not happen so often due to my personal life atm I will only get to play bits of the game but i will continue when im settled again.

Understand mate, similar to me at the moment too, deciding what angle to go down for a story and then when to post it due to time etc.

Hope everything gets settled soon. :)

Fulham Fc

November

Great away victory as we brush West Ham aside with 2 late goals securing the points.

Darren Bent was ineligible for this match so Berbatov took his place in the team and managed to miss a penatly failing to convince me to start him over Bent as we draw 1-1 with our only scorer a defender.

A nice 2 week break before we played Chelsea and we came out and performed amazingly as everyone wrote us off but goals from Dejagah & a late equaliser from Parker sealed a point at Stamford Bridge.

Another draw as we end the month unbeaten, Rescaldani started the game off well scoring in 6 minutes to give us a lead but we couldn't hold onto the win.

Unbeaten for the month but 3 draws isn't great although we did play Chelsea & Spurs so it's not too bad considering.

Still 4th in the league 13 games in and a month to go until we are into January as we perform above expectations sitting in a Champions League position so far.

5 fixtures to end the year with games against Man Utd, An Inform Newcastle & Liverpool coming up.

An interesting month ahead as we take on 3 tough games, I'll be happy with 7 points from these 5 games but we shall see how we get on before the new year!
​Felix Magath

Nice start, I picked up Corchia and Rescaldani in my first season on my Sunderland story and sold them for a combined ?45,000,000 a few seasons down the line so I think they'll be great signings. Looks like your side is very difficult to beat as well, what are your targets for the season?

Nice start, I picked up Corchia and Rescaldani in my first season on my Sunderland story and sold them for a combined ?45,000,000 a few seasons down the line so I think they'll be great signings. Looks like your side is very difficult to beat as well, what are your targets for the season?

Thanks mate, yeah Rescaldani is one of my favourites just now! My team seem to play awesome picked up a few draws though but we keep the ball. My goals at first was mid-table but I think now I want European football. I'm only into January now so depends if I can continue my form.

Good luck mate, fingers crossed for European footy next season. :)

Fulham Fc

December

View attachment 394587

Only our 2nd defeat of the season as Nani sank us, A good match but Man Utd were just better than us.

View attachment 394586

Scott Parker grabbed a goal and man of the match performance as we beat a strong Newcastle side.

View attachment 394585

An easy win as the game was sealed in 10 minutes, Should have scored more which is disappointing though.

View attachment 394584

Terrific result as Scott Parker scores a double into Liverpool at Anfield to give us a unexpected win.

View attachment 394583

Another good result as we beat Cardiff in Wales, Discipline was poor in this game though with 4 yellow cards given to our players.

View attachment 394581

A great month for us as we pick up 12 points from 15 with only 1 loss to Man United which is acceptable

View attachment 394580

Sitting 5th in the table at the end of the year is outstanding as we sit in a European spot, Lets just hope the team and board don't get too carried away for the 2nd half of the season as it is only half time.

View attachment 394573

6 fixtures in a hectic new year! An Fa Cup match against Wolves could be a chance to rest some key players, and we end the month against Man City, This month I plan on finishing the month with at least 9 points and through to the next round of the FA Cup.

Another good month for the club as we continue to progress and have pretty much completed my task of ensuring we stay in the league, Personally I would like to aim for European football next season but a mid table position will be sufficient enough for us this season but I'm still hoping we can hold on for europe.
Felix Magath

Fulham Fc

January

View attachment 394001

A bent hat-trick beat Swansea as he scored just before and after half time to start off the goals and earn Fulham 3 points.

View attachment 394000

A tricky match as lots of players got rested and a lucky escape coming from behind twice as youngster Cauley Woodrow played an outstanding match and scoring a goal as well as sub Capuano scoring a late equaliser.

View attachment 393999

A late victory over West Brom as it looked like a draw was on the cards at 2-2 with 10 minutes to go before Taarabt started a 3 goal surge as they finished the game with a 5-2 win.

View attachment 393998

Fulham scrape a win over wolves to get through to a match against Stoke thanks to a goal from Bryan Ruiz.

View attachment 393997

Rescued a draw as Stoke looked to have secured a win after 65 minutes but 2 goals in 4 minutes ensured a draw at the britannia.

View attachment 393996

Another great result as we pull off another superb result as Corchia scored a 90th minute equaliser.

View attachment 393995

Nightmare start for us as Stoke score within 5 minutes and that settled the game as Stoke got revenge for the league draw by putting us out the FA Cup.

View attachment 393994

Rodallega finally scored ending his drought as we win 2-0 against Palace to go 3 points behind City.

View attachment 393993

A long month after 8 games due to a cup replay against Wolves, A successful month with only 1 defeat however maybe a few more draws than hoped but we collected 9 points as projected although we lost in the cup to Stoke which is a disappointment.

View attachment 393992

Still 4th in the league and only 3 points behind Man City in 3rd which is a great achievement so far as there is not long before the season ends and with 5 points of a difference between us and Swansea gives us a great chance of even sneaking a Champions League position but lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet!

View attachment 393978

A much easier month with only 4 games to be played but we do have 2 tough matches against Arsenal & Everton coming up.