The Wolfgang: New adventure in England

Fulham Fc

February

View attachment 393952

Another unbeaten month as we managed 3 draws and a lucky win over norwich after scoring 2 late goals to win the match!

View attachment 393951

Still 4th in the table & 7 points clear of Everton now but we are now 4 points behind City in 3rd.

View attachment 393950

5 matches in this month with tricky fixtures against Man Utd & Chelsea which could be vital points as the season comes to a close.

View attachment 393948

Rescaldani earned a young player of the month award!

Another good month but we need to start turning these draws into wins if we want to stay high up in the table, I am proud of my team so far but I expect 9 points in our next month
​- Felix Magath

any comments on the new style of updates would be appreciate by anyone following, It means I can get through the season and updates quicker than doing individual screenshots.

As a Fulham fan i'm just happy so see someone having some success with my club :).
Now please don't be like Mark Hughes and do a runner at the end of the season lol.

As a Fulham fan i'm just happy so see someone having some success with my club :).
Now please don't be like Mark Hughes and do a runner at the end of the season lol.

Lol if things keep going the way they are and I end up with UCL football im going no where haha! I hope to stay a few seasons maybe more I reckon I will only leave for a German club due to being Felix Magath, maybe a return to Bayern or something but who knows as for know Fulham is my only task and i'm enjoying it.

Fulham Fc

March

View attachment 393588

A poor month as we lose more games than we had all season, losing 3 out of the 5 games! A great win over Chelsea and we were unlucky against Man Utd.

View attachment 393587

Still sitting 4th 4 points ahead of Everton in 5th place who are catching up and with only 6 games left pressure is on.

View attachment 393586

3 tricky matches in a row next month but all games are winnable if we play to our full potential.

Fulham Fc

April

View attachment 393585

A great month as we go unbeaten leaving us with only 1 point needed to secure 4th place, Rescaldani was sublime this month scoring 7 goals in only 4 games as he battles for the golden boot

View attachment 393584

4th place going into the final 2 games of the season and only 1 point needed to secure Champions league football next season.

View attachment 393583

2 games to go against both Welsh clubs, Swansea is first up and a draw against them secures 4th place ahead of the opponents who need to win their game in hand and other 2 remaining to overtake Fulham.

View attachment 393582
Deserved after a superb month!

Last edited:

Fulham Fc

View attachment 393578

View attachment 393577

A superb win over Swansea to secure our Champions League place for next season which was unexpected! Dejagah opened the scoring after many missed chances & then Capuano headed home a winner to secure the 3 points in a proud day for the club.

<span style="font-family: Book Antiqua">[video=youtube;mf9LUNB-JsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9LUNB-JsM[/video]

View attachment 393576

A lot of players got an early break as Fulham ended the season at home to Cardiff with a 1-1 draw, Damien Duff made a rare appearance scoring in the 4th minute before Gary Medel equalised in the 90th to end the game, Cauley Woodrow & Moussa Dembele both started the game up front and will be hoping for some more game time next season.

View attachment 393575

A superb end to a terrific season as Fulham finish in 4th place and will enter the Champions League next season finishing 10 points clear of Swansea in 5th.

View attachment 393574

Awards

View attachment 393573

Rescaldani had an outstanding first season at the club & to have signed him for 0 is fantastic after his initial loan spell.

View attachment 393567

As predicted at the start of the season Taarabt would be a key player for us and was voted Players young player of the year and is fully deserved.

Dear Followers,

I am writing this letter after a successful season in charge to ask for your help now! I am proud of my achievement and looking forward to european football however I want people to interact with the story so I am putting it out to you to recommend players to me. As of yet I haven't been allocated a budget but I can say I definitely want to sign a central midfielder to bolster the midfield as Steve Sidwell is leaving on a bosman at the end of his contract due to failed contract talks.

Thank you in advance,
Felix Magath, Fulham FC.

Fulham Fc

Pre-Season + August 2014

Transfers

View attachment 392660

A busy transfer window for the club as we look to put in a fight and get into the Champions League group stages this year, Plenty of players left the club on a free including Steve Sidwell. Incoming were 8 players including Will Hughes for 11,500,000, Jordan Rhodes for 6,500,000, Jack Butland for 12,500,000 & Ezequiel Rescaldani last seasons top scorer for 0 which was a bargain.

View attachment 392657View attachment 392656View attachment 392655View attachment 392654

Zlatko Junuzovic was a cheap utility player, Tomas Rincon for free to sit in the midfield to break up the play was a good addition, Ryan Taylor brought in cheaply for cover in the full back areas & finally Wilfried Zaha on loan to help strengthen the wide areas.

View attachment 392651View attachment 392650View attachment 392649View attachment 392648

Fixtures list

View attachment 392647

Tours of Germany & Austria for pre-season went well only losing 2 games on foreign soil and our only other defeat was our first game back against Torquay so overall a positive start as we played 11 friendlys to get us up to match fitness for the season and it worked as we hit the ground running winning all 5 competitive matches giving us 3 wins out of 3 in the league & scoring 4 goals in each game and a great double win over Kyiv to earn a place in the Champions League group stages.

Champions League Group Stage

View attachment 392646

A tough draw as expected as we drew Psg, Bayern & Galatasaray in potentially the hardest group we could have got so we will be lucky to get anything out of the group

August League Table

View attachment 392645

Sitting top after 3 games as us and Chelsea start with a 100% record, A Great and unexpected start from our side but hopefully we can keep up our form and get into the Champions league spots for the 2nd year running although Arsenal have started better this time winning 2 out of their opening 3 games.

Key Player(s):

View attachment 392644

It was too hard to pick as both players were behind my success so far, Rhodes has 4 goals in the league and Dejagah has 4 assists. Hopefully their form continues and we will do well this season.

Stats

View attachment 392642

Hangeland, Corchia, Rhodes & Dejagah are the only players to have started in all 5 games this season with the latter two being the best performers
of the team so far with Loanee Wilfried Zaha just behind them.

--------------------------------------------------

Next Update: September & October.

I plan on doing 2 monthly updates so I can get through the seasons quicker.

Last edited:
Some very good signings there.
Very tough group but i'm sure you'll finish ahead of Galatasaray.

Fulham Fc

August Awards

View attachment 392315

Fulham dominated these awards as Rhodes won the award with Dejagah 2nd & Zaha 3rd.

View attachment 392314

Zaha won the young player of the month with team mate Will Hughes coming in 2nd.

September 2014

View attachment 392313

A good month for the club starting off with an outstanding win over struggling City destroying them 4-0, Our first Champions league match we were unlucky as we led most of the game against PSG and conceded late on but an unexpected point was well earned, Our first defeat came to Arsenal as we lost 3-2.

View attachment 392311

Started off the season great again as we sit 2nd in the league and only a point behind Chelsea at the top.

View attachment 392310

Not much to see at the moment we sit joint 2nd after our draw with PSG & Bayern top after they beat Galatsaray as expected.

Transfer News

View attachment 392309

Ricardo Quaresma joined the club on a free transfer to give some much needed cover on the wings as Dejagah is ruled out for upto 6 weeks.

-------------------

Decided just to update monthly, October update next.

Another great story, I really like when people try to manage with a mid-table teams. Fulham have awesome starting line ups at the start of the game. With now you can play at the european level what are your expectation at the champions league?

Another great story, I really like when people try to manage with a mid-table teams. Fulham have awesome starting line ups at the start of the game. With now you can play at the european level what are your expectation at the champions league?

Probably group stage exit as it's a tough group, might manage to sneak 3rd place but I doubt it.

Probably group stage exit as it's a tough group, might manage to sneak 3rd place but I doubt it.
Well best of luck then mate, I really hope you can pass the group stage. I'll be waiting for the results! cheers!