The wonderful world of weird!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 5K
man city spent £87m and finished 15th. Hughes didn't get sacked.

lol on mine huddersfield beat man united and chelsea to make the semi finals of the carling cup, then they lost to barnsley?????

in Fm09, Cammell Laird beat Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup 3rd Round and Luxembourg drew with Sweden in EURO qualifiers

I have to play man City twice in a row in the league because they have been doing so well in other competitions.

Me and my mate have a Barca/Real Madrid game and in march Valencia are in the relegation places. My mate beat them 6-0 at home and I beat them 6-1 away. We both still have to play them again too!

so the shockingly bad giovanni dos santos, who was on loan at ipswich last season and apart from a couple of lucky screamers, sucked ****, signed for barca for 10.5m, went straight into the reserves and didnt play.

even funnier, sol campbell went to spurs on a free, u serious? i hear these are both quite common tho.

nobody will beat the 1st post though, absolute classic.

I've got a really weird one,

Liverpool come 8th in the League, but win the Champions League and Carling cup.

Oh and Tottenham came 3rd.

Vladimir Weiss thanks Vladimir Weiss for his first cap! Haha... talk about being egotistic. Gollum alert, lol!

Well look at this looks like MANU is going the City way.

I have been letting the game run on its own with no infuence from me. On the year 2042 and Israel, Greece and Turkey have all won the World Cup.

Glenn Johnson is England Manager.
Dartford have risen from non-league to the premiership while Blackburn are now in the conference.

Back