The wonderful world of weird!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 5K
Indeed it is. The 30 yard factor was just insane.

Indeed it is. The 30 yard factor was just insane.

You could also say him getting a game is weired but he is pretty good so its not as weired as him scoring a 30 yard goal. Who was it against.?

I'll give you an overview of the funniez in my 5 year season so far with West Ham:

Season 1: Burnely Relegated
Season 2: Burnley Promoted
Season 3: Burnley Relegated
Season 4: Burnley Promoted:
Midway Through Season 5: Burnley bottom of the table with 8 Points from 22 games.

I might quit West Ham and keep Burnley up for JUST ONE SEASON.

I'll give you an overview of the funniez in my 5 year season so far with West Ham:

Season 1: Burnely Relegated
Season 2: Burnley Promoted
Season 3: Burnley Relegated
Season 4: Burnley Promoted:
Midway Through Season 5: Burnley bottom of the table with 8 Points from 22 games.

I might quit West Ham and keep Burnley up for JUST ONE SEASON.

Always seems to happen, They get relegated cause there team is not good enough, but then there team is too strong for championship and so on.

On football manager 2009 that happened with hull on my game but it went on for 9 seasons.

Carter you gotta feel sorry for Burnley, I'm hoping a Takeover will happen in the coming seasons so they can actually stay up - they're just easy points!

Carter you gotta feel sorry for Burnley, I'm hoping a Takeover will happen in the coming seasons so they can actually stay up - they're just easy points!

Aha...I am sure they will stay up one season.

They will be staying up in my game cause i am there manager. :D

11th after 8 games for far beat Chelsea 3-2 its all going good (H)

Dude you're playing Man City and you lost to them? Shocking!

Haha nice Carter, I fancy a Burnley save, would deffinately be good. I'd probably only buy Regens and then hold out for a season or 2. Got some tasty regens coming through in my West Ham save now that I bought in my first season.

You could also say him getting a game is weired but he is pretty good so its not as weired as him scoring a 30 yard goal. Who was it against.?

Stoke. Only ended up winning 2-0, the other goal was a first minute OG.

Just lost 5-1 to Fulham away.

Well, atleast my Squad Discipline Points went up after giving every first team player a fine for poor performance. Shoddy, SHODDY, work.

That counts as Weird right?

Back