The Young Apprentice Thread

Haha no doubt she is, wonder what they get up to away from he cameras, zara takes on Lewis *shudders*

She blatently is... ewww lol she would kill him.

Hayley is blatently getting off with the tall dark-haired Harry, she is hot though.

Can't see past that stutter, but she is fit ;)

Yeah she would, Lewis is basically just bones and Zara's basically half of what KFC have ever sold XD

Zara should go with blonde Harry. Got to keep the annoying ones together.

The Apprentice is very good at making people look like idiots. In reality, a lot of them will be quite clever but the producers are editing hours of footage into a small time frame. The contestants are put on tasks they usually know nothing about and have very little time to complete these tasks which means it is easy to make a mistake or come out with a stupid comment. This happens in every single series of 'The Apprentice' adult or young.

The Apprentice is very good at making people look like idiots. In reality, a lot of them will be quite clever but the producers are editing hours of footage into a small time frame. The contestants are put on tasks they usually know nothing about and have very little time to complete these tasks which means it is easy to make a mistake or come out with a stupid comment. This happens in every single series of 'The Apprentice' adult or young.

You can't edit someone saying 4x3 is 28 though, unless they're actually that stupid. :)

Not saying they're stupid, just saying they are all stuck up twats.

Back on topic...? :p

I always catch up on iPlayer, I virtually never watch it live. May watch the latest episode on iPlayer now (one of the highlights of my week)!