Arsenal FC

Ray Parlour 1992 - 2004

View attachment 378688

Apps - 464 Goals - 32

April 2015

First off backup striker Leo will miss the rest of the season after picking up an injury

View attachment 378689

4/4/2015
Premier League
Arsenal 0 - 0 Man Utd

Bore draw.

7/4/2015
Champions League Quarter Final 1st leg
Arsenal 1 - 4 Barcelona
AOC 11

It all started so well but then Barcelona kicked into another gear with Iniesta, Messi, Fabregas and Leandro Damao all scoing for them.

12/4/2015
FA Cup Semi Final
Arsenal 3 - 2 Fulham
AOC 10 Giroud 12 Garmash 29

A lucky result as we grab all our goals early and then they pull two back in the second half to leave a nervy ending but we are through and will face local rivals Tottenham in the final.

15/4/2015
Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg
Barcelona 1 - 2 Arsenal
Giroud 26 L. Bender 44

An impressive win against Barcelona at the Nou Camp but we still got knocked out of the Champions League. Maybe next season when all of the team are a year older.

18/4/2015
Premier League
Everton 0 - 1 Arsenal
Ramsey 69

Aaron Ramsey gets us the 3 points he must of won us around 12 points this season with his match winning goals.

22/4/2015
Premier League
Arsenal 3 - 0 Fulham
Giroud 34 L. Bender 49 Wilshere 57

Another win in the league as the Title gets closer and closer to us with only 4 games left to go.

25/4/2015
Premier League
Tottenham 3 - 3 Arsenal
Wilshere 38, pen 78 Giroud 76

Two quick goals late on help us grab a point as the dress rehearsal for the FA Cup Final is more than eventful.

Premier League Table

View attachment 378690

Down to just a 4 point lead now with only 3 games left to go this title race looks like it is going down to the wire.

Player Stats

View attachment 378691

The Oxe and Wilshere top the assists charts and Giroud has 3 more games to beat Steven Fletcher to the golden boot!​

Hes done okay and has taken his place back from Ospina, are you using the update as since you posted i scouted both of those two and they are not up to much, Smithies used to be a good prospect but has gone downhill in the game (and real life) and Forster is at about the right level with Celtic.
I wanted Stegen but he was asking for wages of £160k a week, i have yet to have a player on £100k a week so that wasnt happening!

no im not using the update mate! i kinda like to wait for fm14 for all that stuff then its worth buying lol! i thought the update was just the transfers and not the stats :S great story though keep it up mate

no im not using the update mate! i kinda like to wait for fm14 for all that stuff then its worth buying lol! i thought the update was just the transfers and not the stats :S great story though keep it up mate
Me two, im a Liverpool fan so want to have a go as there new look side but will save it for fm14 because thats kinda a major part of it, do all of those saves now and you will be bored of FM14 when it comes out. LFCMarshalls updates he tweaks the stats a little and i think Forsters have been because of people saying he played well in the champions league, going to catch up on your story this afternoon as i feel i have missed a couple of pages somewhere!

Right i currently have the champions league pass the parcel save but should be back on the updates for this tomorrow evening

done the pass the parcel champions league challenge so will be back on this now but not for long as its my turn on the man utd pass the parcel next! Just like buses you wait weeks for a save then they all come at once

Arsenal FC

Dennis Bergkamp 1995 - 2006

View attachment 379172

Apps - 423 Goals - 120

May 2015

2/5/2015
Premier League
Watford 2 - 0 Arsenal

Oh dear, i thought that the second string would have enough to beat bottom of the table Watford.

6/5/2015
Premier League
Arsenal 4 - 1 West Brom
Giroud 14, 53, 73 Garmash 25

Giroud wants that Golden Boot! He smashes in a hattrick but the league isnt ours yet, last league game of the season is after the FA Cup Final were we play Reading.

9/5/2015
FA Cup Final
Arsenal 2 - 1 Tottenham
Giroud 35, 50

Giroud continues his good end of season form as he grabs the two goals in the FA Cup Final for us to retain it and keep win it for the 3rd year in a row.

View attachment 379173

One of the Top English Managers and thats before the League is won!

View attachment 379174

24 games Unbeaten in the FA Cup

View attachment 379175

17/5/2015
Premier League
Arsenal 2 - 0 Reading
Wilshere 31 L.Bender 74

We retain the Premier League with ease in this final game as we look in control throughout.

Arsenal Celebrate Pretend Treble!

View attachment 379176

I would say its more the double winning the Premier League and FA Cup as the Community Shield doesnt really count.

Premier League Table

View attachment 379178

We win the league by 3 points with the same goal difference as Man City who i imagine will spend a fortune again but our side will be another year older (Favourite of Arsenals)

Premier League Team Stats

View attachment 379181

Player Stats

View attachment 379182

End of season post next . . .

Arsenal FC

Patrick Vieria 1996 - 2005

View attachment 379189

Apps - 407 Goals - 33

End of Season Post 2015

Arsenal Squad in Order of Appearances

View attachment 379190

Olivier Giroud - Top Goalscorer - 37 goals

View attachment 379193

Player of the Year - Jack Wilshere

View attachment 379194

22 goals for us this season, he is our star player and will only get better at 23! He is the current Vice Captain and the present and future of Arsenal.

Young Player of the Year - Kurt Zouma

View attachment 379195

He was only here from January but has been outstanding pushing star player last season Papadopoulos out of the team.

Footballer of the Year - Jack Wilshere

View attachment 379196

Players Young Player of the Year - AOC

View attachment 379197

I Retain the Manager of the Year Award

View attachment 379198

5 Of Our Players Make The Team of the Season

View attachment 379199

Pat Rice Retires from Professional Football (WTF)

View attachment 379200

Neal Maupay Wins Championship Player of the Year

View attachment 379201

Turned Real Madrid Down

View attachment 379202

Im not going anywhere.

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 379203

Overall Best Eleven So Far

View attachment 379204

Giroud should reach 100 goals for my side next season and the core of the team shouldn't need to change for years to come​

Well done on the league, I hope you get way more money!
Definitely start playing Maupay, don't loan him out.

Well done on the league, I hope you get way more money!
Definitely start playing Maupay, don't loan him out.
Ive got £70million in the budget now and dont know what to do with it, maupay will get some game time with aubmeyang leaving and leo has gone out on loan

Arsenal FC

Marc Overmars 1997 - 2000

View attachment 379586

Apps - 143 - Goals - 41

Summer Transfer Window 2015

Season Expectations

View attachment 379587

Transfer History

View attachment 379588View attachment 379589

So despite the massive transfer budget we were given i still managed a net income of £16million with the likes of Ospina, Muniesa, Montoya and Aubemeyang leaving.

Ospina didnt like being second choice so was sold, Santon will move to RB with Luke Shaw at LB and we have Clyne who can fill in on either side so Muniesa and Montoya wont be missed.

Finally Aubemeyang didnt have as good of a season this term so was sold with the likes of Leo and Giroud still at the club and Ferreya coming in on a free and Maupay having a good season at Blackburn.

Facundo Ferreya - ST

View attachment 379590

Dafydd Bowen AML

View attachment 379591

Raheem Sterling AMRL

View attachment 379592

Sterling was brought in after i decided to loan out Leo and Maupay as it will mean Viktor Fischer will have to play upfront some times and he was a backup winger and Leo usually played in the AMC role when Wilshere wasnt fit.

Luke Shaw LB

View attachment 379593

Top Premier League Transfers

View attachment 379594

Arsenal FC

Emmanuel Petit 1997 - 2000

View attachment 379768

Apps - 118 Goals 11

August 2015

Premier League Odds

View attachment 379769

Thats right despite winning the league two years in a row we are still only 3rd favourites, I heard someone mention that Man City are always favourites even like 10 years in.

L. Bender Will Miss Start of Season - 3 Months

View attachment 379770

9/8/2015
Community Shield
Arsenal 2 - 0 Man City
Giroud 22 Lamela 90

Giroud starts the season well with an early goal and Lamela puts the icing on the cake with a late goal as we dominated throughtout but struggled to get more goals.

16/8/2015
Premier League
Cardiff 0 - 3 Arsenal
Varane 9 Garmash 24 Hughes 44

Will Hughes wont be going out on loan this season as i look to intergrate him into the first team or at least get 20 games this season.

22/8/2015
Premier League
Arsenal 4 - 0 Southampton
Giroud 4, 50 Zouma 9 Ferreya 64

Facundo Ferreya scores on his debut coming off the bench to grab a goal seconds later as Giroud plays well grabbing a brace but then has to come off due to injury before he can get his hattrick.

Premier League Table

View attachment 379771

Player Stats

View attachment 379772

Manager of the Month

View attachment 379773

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 379775

Another easy group in the Champions League maybe the easiest one yet.

Arsenal FC

Freddie Ljunberg 1998 - 2007

View attachment 380059

Apps - 326 Goals - 72

September 2015

Champions League Odds

View attachment 380060

I think this is the first time our team has shown up on the top odds so we could be in with a shout, all depends on the draw.

13/9/2015
Premier League
Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton
Giroud 24, 41 Zouma 46 Varane 91

A good result against Everton to start the month as Giroud continues his early goalscoring form.

16/9/2015
Champions League Group Stage
Arsenal 4 - 0 Sporting
Garmash 28, 40, pen 45 Ferreya 47

Its not very often your defence minded Midfielder gets a first half hattrick! Smashed them good way to start off our European campaign.

19/9/2015
Premier League
Arsenal 4 - 1 Brighton
Wilshere 38 Garmash 59 Giroud 67, 78

A good way to end our treble of home matches with another 4 goals. 12 goals in 3 home games i hope we can replicate that in the following 3 away games.

23/9/2015
Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 2 Arsenal
Wilshere 19 Giroud 34

We score our goals first as my two superstars grab the goals for us to win at Old Trafford.

26/9/2015
Premier League
QPR 1 - 3 Arsenal
Giroud 7, 32, 66

Giroud has been incredible again! Hes about to turn 29 so just hitting his prime! Thats 8 goals in this month alone and he has scored over 100 goals in just over 3 seasons for me since i started the save.

29/9/2015
Champions League Group Stage
Anderlecht 0 - 4 Arsenal
Lamela 12 Varane 46, 78 Garmash 88

We continue our good form in Europe in our easy group with 8 goals scored in the first two group games.

Premier League Table

View attachment 380073

Player Stats

View attachment 380074

Giroud Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 380075

Kurt Zouma Wins Young Player of the Month

View attachment 380077

I Win Manager of the Month for the Clean Sweep!

View attachment 380078

Controversy for the next former Arsenal Player i cover, I have two options the next person on my list of Arsenal Star Former Players is Ashley Cole. Does he deserve this honour our should it go to the next player arguably Arsenals best ever player Thierry Henry! You decide let me know with comments before i post the next update tomorrow night.

Definitely do Henry, not even a question man. Awesome job so far this season unbeaten without a draw even. Do you have any long term plans for this save? Like developing a youth only squad in the future?

Definitely do Henry, not even a question man. Awesome job so far this season unbeaten without a draw even. Do you have any long term plans for this save? Like developing a youth only squad in the future?
Yeah thats the hope, i have Ketsikile i think the CM playing a bit at the moment along with the DR Bonar, i want to make the team so good that each season i can replace one player with an up and coming regen. But with the under 23 rule it means all of my signings are not even that old with Giroud the only one approaching 30 pretty much in the entire squad and Vermaelen is second oldest.

Still playing on this save? I Was thinking of doing a save with arsenal or liverpool as My last save on fm13 instead of just Starting a New tottenham save (already got one)