end of premier league season will be up soon, do you think we won it?

FM_Marathon

Thought i would mention it people, its pretty fun to watch and listen to, they are doing a week long marathon online FM for charity check it out

Arsenal FC

Paul Davis 1980 - 1994

View attachment 376773

Apps - 447 Goals - 37

May 2014

So Did we win the League?

3/5/2014
Premier League
Arsenal 2 - 2 Norwich
Aubemeyang 11 L.Bender 25

We took an early lead and then got another goal from there but they managed to come back from there as our second string started to tire, So we had to wait a whole extra day for Chelsea to also draw there match and we won the League on May the 4th

View attachment 376774

It was exactly 10 years since we had last one the Premier League again pushing Chelsea into second place.

7/5/2014
Premier League
Arsenal 4 - 1 Nottm Forest
Wilshere 12 Giroud 37, 66 Bernard 43

We decimate lowly Forest as we doom them to relegation back to the Championship.

18/5/2014
Premier League
Southampton 0 - 2 Arsenal
Wilshere 12 Giroud 24

Nice way to end the season as our two leading players grab the goals early for us to win the final game of the campaign.

Premier League Table

View attachment 376775

We won the league in the end by an amazing 8 points, I cant believe run away winners last season Man City didnt even get a Champions League spot this season!

Team Stats

View attachment 376776

Chelsea scored one more goal than us throughout the season but we conceded the least by a considerable amount.

Player Stats

View attachment 376777

Hazard and Falcao top these charts ahead of all of our players but Papadopoulos did have the best average rating over the course of the season.

End Of Season Post Up Next

Just loved it... Read the 2 seasons... and im expecting for the new one to come...

Just loved it... Read the 2 seasons... and im expecting for the new one to come...
Yeah will be trying to catch up with myself tonight as i have played up to november of the new season already so should be smashing out the updates tonight, thanks everyone for reading

Yeah will be trying to catch up with myself tonight as i have played up to november of the new season already so should be smashing out the updates tonight, thanks everyone for reading

Cool

Arsenal FC

Kenny Sansom 1980 - 1988

View attachment 377022

Apps - 394 Goals - 6

May End Of Season Post 2014

Arsenal Squad (In Order of Apps)

View attachment 377024

A very rotated squad with most players playing a part in at least 20 odd matches with most of them only just kicking off in their careers they have all played a lot of games.

Top Goalscorer - Olivier Giroud - 28 goals

View attachment 377029

He didnt do aswell as last season but mainly because we had more players scoring and didnt need to rely on him so much but he still banged in 28 goals.

Player of the Season - Jack Wilshere - 22 goals

View attachment 377031

Wilshere scored an incredible amount of goals this season in the AMC role and played in his 100th game in the Premier League for Arsenal last week.

Young Player of the Month - Kyriakos Papadopoulos - 11 goals

View attachment 377032

He had a briliant season in the heart of our defence but almost more impressively was his goal tally of 11 goals all probably from corners.

Player's Young Player of the Year - Jack Wilshere

View attachment 377033

Golden Glove - David Ospina

View attachment 377034

Manager of the Year - Me

View attachment 377035

Only over 37 games as i let the *** Man take charge of the final game of the season.

4 Players Make - Team of the Year

View attachment 377036

Second Year in a row we get knocked out of the Champions League by the eventual winners

View attachment 377037

Arsenal Best Eleven - 2013/2014

View attachment 377038

2nd Richest Club in the World Worth over £1 Billion

View attachment 377039

Arsenal FC

Tony Adams 1983 - 2002
(Second Most Apps)

View attachment 377041

Apps - 668 Goals 48

Summer Transfer Window 2014

Season Expectations

View attachment 377043

A hefty budget and after a couple of free transfers and already signing my players for the season we are still left with £40 odd million.

Right so i wanted a new GK as Ospina did well but has reached his potential and is not really going to do it for me, the Arsenal fans will be happy with who i have bought, I also wanted an English Cover for the FB's and a new CM.
I sold a lot more of the dead wood, and Coquelin and Jenkinson who had performed well but would find their chances limited next season, Cazorla left for £14million after spending most of the season on the bench and Pukki left after a poor loan spell away.

GK Wojciech Szczesny £18.5 million

View attachment 377045

I got crucified for selling him by the Arsenal faithful and he will come straight back into the team and we will truly see if he becomes the Best GK in the World.

DRL Nathaniel Clyne £10million

View attachment 377046

Good cover for both of my full backs and can look to be playing at least 30 odd games this season.

GK Conrado Angloma £3.6million

View attachment 377048

This deal was done almost a year before.

AMC Leo - £Free

View attachment 377050

I had a look at bringing him in for around £16million last season and couldnt belive it when i saw his contract up.

CM Denys Garmash £Free

View attachment 377051

An amazing £20million signing for free! He will slot straight into the 3 man midfield as im able to rotate the side even more now with him involved.

Transfer History

View attachment 377054View attachment 377055

Premier League Top Transfers

View attachment 377056

Tottenham spend over £30million on Lucas from Liverpool for the biggest deal this window.

So what do you all think of the transfers?​

Arsenal FC

Charlie Nicholas 1983 - 1987

View attachment 377064

Apps - 184 Goals - 54

August 2014

10/8/2014
Community Shield
Arsenal 1 - 1 Chelsea
(Arsenal Win On Pens)
Giroud 35

Giroud opens his account early this season as we dominate this game but still struggle to keep Falcao out as he grabs an equalizer, but we are more than capable in the penalties department as has been mentioned before and stroll it.
This was the first time we picked up the Community Shield in 10 years.

View attachment 377084

Premier League Odds

View attachment 377085

Still only 3rd favourites despite dominating the league last season and Man City are seen as favourites despite a lowly finish of 5th last year.

16/8/2014
Premier League
Arsenal 2 - 1 Swansea
Lamela 2 Garmash 33

We get our scoring done early as we dominate again with new signing Garmash getting a goal on his League début.

23/8/2014
Premier League
Southampton 2 - 2 Arsenal
Aubemeyang 47 Wilshere 67

Southampton have had some serious cash to spend recently and look a decent side including buying Cazorla off of us a rather ambitious signing.

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 377086

Probably one of the easiest draws i have ever been drawn in with Sevilla the most challenging team of the 3.

As you can see 4 players went on loan to Blackburn this season after 5 players played the last 11 games of the season there last season with Maupay scoring 6 goals, i hope they all play pretty much every game this season and i will do a proper update on their progress in december

Nice signings mate, went a bit differently then I have in my save. Thinking of selling the BFG to try and get Kyriakos though.