shame i see you took my suggestion lol looking good tho Lamela is quite amazing on this game good luck!

Do one that you will enjoy not just what you think people want to see, maybe play the save for a few months before creating the story and consistent posting maybe at least 1 update a day so it stays fresh in peoples minds

Okay, Thanks mate!

shame i see you took my suggestion lol looking good tho Lamela is quite amazing on this game good luck!
Yeah wanted a change from slogging in the ukrainian league not spending any money, Lamela has been brilliant for me on previous saves so hope he keeps it up

Arsenal FC

View attachment 373558

August 2012

Premier League Odds

View attachment 373559

Champions League places is what we are currently touted at, i would be happy with 4th and a Cup.

Premier League
Tottenham 0 - 0 Arsenal

A bore draw, it was a very fiery affair though as we got fined for not controlling our players after we picked up 7 yellows!

Premier League
Arsenal 1 - 0 Swansea
Cazorla 63

Well we struggled to score again mainly due to a lightweight midfield hence why i bought the Benders who will play after the break.

Champions League Groups

View attachment 373561

A rather straightforward group here with Benfica likely to cause the only problem.​

Right off to work now September update will be on this afternoon,

Arsenal FC

View attachment 373691

September 2012

3/09/2012
Premier League
Att : 32,689
Southampton 0 - 1 Arsenal
Giroud 28

Giroud grabs his first goal of the season as i play around with the tactics trying to get something to work, Wilshere is still injuried and so is Sven Bender.

15/09/2012
Premier League
Att : 24,161
Reading 0 - 0 Arsenal

Bore Draw, Theres 24,161 people who wished they stayed at home today.

18/09/2012
Champions League Group Stage
Att : 9826
Salzburg 1 - 2 Arsenal
Giroud 39 Ramsey 54

Another unimpressive display as we struggle to overcome a poor side.

22/09/2012
Premier League
Att : 60,361
Arsenal 2 - 0 West Ham
Vermaelen 31 Cazorla 41

Im still unsure on a tactic as yet and i expect my chopping and changing isnt helping the team settle, especially the new players.

26/09/2012
Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
Att : 20,146
Millwall 2 - 2 Arsenal
(Arsenal win 3 -1 on pens)
Podolski 81 Pukki 101

It was Podolski who got our second string out of bother coming on as a sub before Pukki put us ahead, they equalized late on but our penalty taking was far superior.

29/09/2012
Premier League
Arsenal 1 - 1 QPR
Giroud 68

I thought we had this one in the bag but yet again we struggled against a poorer quality side, i have decided on a tactic after this match and will try and stick to it for a few months!

Premier League Table

View attachment 373707

Despite all of my mumbling and grumbling so far we have actually done ok in the results department undefeated in my opening 8 games although against poor opposition.

Stats

View attachment 373709

Player of the Month - Olivier Giroud - 3 goals

View attachment 373711

Hes not been terrible, 3 goals this month but they have been while he has been playing poor, i look forward to him improving.​

It's a good story, but can I ask why you sold Mertesacker? And Szczęsny? Per may be slow, but his mental attributes are excellent for a central defender. And Szczęsny has the potential to become a great goalkeeper.

Thanks dude, your Southampton side is going well i keep getting offered Ward Prowse whats he like?
Ive never managed to play him enough to fully develop him but he's looking good so far for me this time. How much they willing to let him go for?

Ive never managed to play him enough to fully develop him but he's looking good so far for me this time. How much they willing to let him go for?
Well an agent keeps touting him to me but even £10million plus gets rejected at the mo.

It's a good story, but can I ask why you sold Mertesacker? And Szczęsny? Per may be slow, but his mental attributes are excellent for a central defender. And Szczęsny has the potential to become a great goalkeeper.
Mertesacker was getting on, wasnt going to be in the team and i got £15million for him, i brought in Ospina who was ahead of Szczesny in the pecking order so i let him go, i dont feel as if i have missed either of them so far.

Mertesacker was getting on, wasnt going to be in the team and i got £15million for him, i brought in Ospina who was ahead of Szczesny in the pecking order so i let him go, i dont feel as if i have missed either of them so far.

Fair enough. Couldn't ask for a better answer than that.

Fair enough. Couldn't ask for a better answer than that.
Lol, im not really up on my knowledge with Arsenal and was told to sell them by a couple of people on here and on another discussion thread so did, i plan on changing most of the team within a season or two anyway

Arsenal FC

View attachment 373798

October 2012

3/10/2012
Arsenal 0 - 0 Benfica

Bore draw, the tactic will have a slight tweak after this game and i have kept it the same ever since.

8/10/2012
Premier League
Att : 25,536
West Brom 1 - 2 Arsenal
Vermaelen 45 Jenkinson 62

A couple of goals from set pieces as Arsenal look more like the dreaded Stoke City in this league victory today.

20/10/2012
Premier League
Att : 59,739
Arsenal 5 - 1 Sunderland
Wilshere 8 Giroud 15, 45, 75 Ramsey 63

Wilshere starts his first game of the season bossing the midfield for the 60 mins he is on the pitch and Giroud finally looks like the beast he could become!

24/10/2012
Att : 38,512
Basel 0 - 4 Arsenal
Lamela 16, 36, 55 Giroud 54

Another decent result as we cant stop scoring now! Lamela grabs a hat trick this time with only one more win needed to qualify for the knockouts.

27/10/2012
Premier League
Arsenal 2 - 0 Man Utd
Cazorla 4 Pukki 77

We dominated from the off but it certainly helped when Evra and Rafael got sent off within 10 minutes off each over around the hour mark.

30/10/2012
Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Att : 35,360
Arsenal 2 - 3 Stoke
Lamela 26 Cazorla 47

My first loss as Arsenal manager comes after 14 games in charge as we get knocked out of the cup.

Premier League Table

View attachment 373799

Only 2 points off the top spot as it looks like a title challenger could be a real possibility this season, hopefully some funds in January will be key.

Stats

View attachment 373800

Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 373801

Player of the Month - Lamela - 4 goals

View attachment 373802

I am definitely going to be following this. I have a new Arsenal save going was going to make a thread but wanted to make sure I stuck with it. Have been offered Lamela for 19m but thought that price was a bit steep for him.

I am definitely going to be following this. I have a new Arsenal save going was going to make a thread but wanted to make sure I stuck with it. Have been offered Lamela for 19m but thought that price was a bit steep for him.
Would be nice to see a contrast if you did a story, see how different we do things, i like Lamela from previous saves were i have bought him for £30million plus so hes worth it, i only bought him when i noticed roma wanted gervinho but said he was too pricey so i added him to the deal, who have you brought in?