Arsenal FC

View attachment 374032

January 2013

1/1/2013
Premier League
Att : 59,276
Arsenal 1 - 1 Southampton
Koscielny 66

A poor way to start the new year as we continue to get draws against poor clubs after two most impressive recent wins.

6/1/2013
FA Cup 3rd rnd
Att : 32,609
Sheff Utd 0 - 2 Arsenal
Giroud 30 L.Bender 66

Sheffield come out in full force to watch the Young Guns come and beat there team in style with the Benders bossing the midfield.

12/1/2013
Premier League
Att : 17,488
Swansea 3 - 4 Arsenal
Varane 3 Koscielny 13 L.Bender 29 Bernard 53

Varane and Bernard score on there debuts for us as we dominate Swansea in the first half but they get two late goals back to give us a nervy end to the game.

16/1/2013
Premier League
Att : 35,016
West Ham 1 - 1 Arsenal
Giroud 13

Still undefeated in the league but another ****** draw! Im going to buy new full backs in the summer as mine have been shocking.

19/1/2013
Premier League
Att : 18,439
QPR 1 - 4 Arsenal
Lamela 41 Bernard 39, 45 L.Bender 72

Bernard grabs another 2 goals and is already 3 for 3, Lars Bender has also hit some goalscoring form.

26/1/2013
FA Cup 4th rnd
Att : 41,798
Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal
Giroud 18 AOC 45

A respectable result away from home as we earn a replay which will happen in a couple of weeks time.

29/1/2013
Premier League
Att : 58,497
Arsenal 4 - 0 Reading
Wilshere 21, 43 Bernard 27, 30

A first half demolition from our two rising stars sees off Reading in our final game of the month

Premier League Table

View attachment 374040

Only 3 points of top spot but Man City dont look like they are slowing down, i think a top 3 finish is all but secured, Chelsea have been the biggest shock down in 10th even though they fired Benitez in November.

Stats

View attachment 374042

Everything is going through Lamela and Wilshere at the moment and it shows with the amount of assists they have had.

Player of the Month - Bernard - 5 goals in 5 games Nuff Said!

View attachment 374044

I must admit, your team looks quite exciting :)

off topic: are you using any update(s)?

I must admit, your team looks quite exciting :)

off topic: are you using any update(s)?
Thanks man i will post a screenie of the squad in the next update but i do have some amazing young players!
Im on the latest official patch from the winter window but im not using anything like lfcmarshalls update, want to save the changes for fm 2014

Well done on the unbeaten run, you could make them the invincibles again! Shame about how many times you've drawn.

Well done on the unbeaten run, you could make them the invincibles again! Shame about how many times you've drawn.
Could be the first unbeaten season to not win a league title!

I know they have been so good this season, title decider could well be us playing them at the etihad on the final day of the season!

am glad you toke in my advice at the start in selling the players I told you to sell you done very good with the money you gained

am glad you toke in my advice at the start in selling the players I told you to sell you done very good with the money you gained
I know i believe that they were good deals, others have called it scandalous selling Arteta and Mertesacker, do you think i could have got £40million for Walcott? Ive never been Arsenal before so am unsure as to how good he could have become.

I know i believe that they were good deals, others have called it scandalous selling Arteta and Mertesacker, do you think i could have got £40million for Walcott? Ive never been Arsenal before so am unsure as to how good he could have become.

ive only sold him for 25m max normal if you sell arteta psg snap him up on my save they did for 15m and spurs bought merstacker for the same so very good deals

Doing decent so far but I can't believe you sold Szczesny! Becomes the best (or second best behind ter Stegen) goalkeeper in the game!

Arsenal FC

View attachment 374116

Feb 2013

Unbeaten in 6 matches this month but one of the worst unbeaten months possible

2/2/2013
Premier League
Att : 59,217
Arsenal 5 - 0 West Brom
Monreal 5 Papa 12 Bernard 24 AOC 28 Giroud 76

We storm this match smashing West Brom before half an hour had gone and we still managed to grab another goal late on.

7/2/2013
FA Cup 4th rnd Replay
Att : 60,361
Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea
Varane 29 Wilshere 85 Afobe 88

We make some late changes which were the difference in this game as Wilshere put us ahead and then Afobe grabbed another goal from an easy tap in.

This was an even better result considering Ospina was travelling to International duty!

View attachment 374127

9/2/2013
Premier League
Att : 32,252
Sunderland 1 - 1 Arsenal
Papa 50

And so it begins . . . . .

13/2/2013
Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Att : 60,361
Arsenal 1 - 1 Bayern
Giroud 68

A more respectable result to get a draw against Bayern as we struggle to keep Mario Gomez at bay but Giroud manages to find the net with an equalizer.

16/2/2013
FA Cup 5th rnd
Att : 22,518
Norwich 1 - 1 Arsenal
Wilshere 3

We score very early but that was as good as it got as we then struggled especially the likes of Pukki who will be more than likely sold in the summer.

27/2/2013
Premier League
Att : 75,765
Man Utd 0 - 0 Arsenal

A bore draw which all but ends our hopes of a title challenge

Premier League Table

View attachment 374135

Right so 2nd place is the aim now with top spot all but lost to us, the unbeaten season is still there for the taking though.

Stats

View attachment 374136

We have the top two players for assists in Lamela and Wilshere as everything we produce seems to go through these two.

Young Player of the Month

View attachment 374138

Our players win 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Young Player of the Month award

Player of the Month - Kyriakos Papadopoulos - 2 goals

View attachment 374139

Doing decent so far but I can't believe you sold Szczesny! Becomes the best (or second best behind ter Stegen) goalkeeper in the game!
Definetly not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can think of 20 Goalkeepers better than him! Thanks for reading

Definetly not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can think of 20 Goalkeepers better than him! Thanks for reading

he does on mine aswell turns into a beast gets golden glove every year just joined Real Madrid in my save for £23M

he does on mine aswell turns into a beast gets golden glove every year just joined Real Madrid in my save for £23M
Neuer, Hart, Valdes, De Gea, courtois, if it pleases everyone i will bring him back to the club if i can!

Neuer, Hart, Valdes, De Gea, courtois, if it pleases everyone i will bring him back to the club if i can!

no i wasnt telling you to get him back or tell you to name some goalkeepers i was just saying that he was actually a pretty good keeper as you said " Definately not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " but he isnt a too bad keeper but no he doesnt become the second best in the world either
good story tho

Just had a shocking youth intake with one 2 star player in a GK and thats it!

A very nice story as always. Love reading your stories.
Just read through from the beginning. Nice Transfers. Squad is shaping up to be something Special.

A very nice story as always. Love reading your stories.
Just read through from the beginning. Nice Transfers. Squad is shaping up to be something Special.
Sometimes i think the whole under 23 policy helps me focus on players