coolmcool

Reaction score
Arsenal FC

View attachment 373495

Right so i have decided to do an Arsenal story as i have never been them on FM and i have played various versions of FM since 1998.
I have a few aims for this save.

Unbeaten Season
Unbeaten League Season
Win Champions League

These are my main aims but i will just see were the save takes me i have set myself the one rule which is that i will only bring in players 23 years old and younger like in my Man City save.

Season Expectations

View attachment 373496

I have been given a decent budget which can be raised with changes to the wage budget, i also plan on selling a bit of deadwood.

Key Players

Jack Wilshere AMC

View attachment 373497

Lukas Podolski AMRL/ ST

View attachment 373499

Santi Cazorla MC

View attachment 373500

Im looking at bringing in a new LB, Striker and Winger some positions like GK and centre backs will do for now but will be added to in the near future.​

I like a good old arsenal save there a fun team to be on this fm little tips this si what I do when I am playing them I sell theo for 25m merstacker 15m arteta 10m you can make 90m easy witht hat you can build a great team but that's what I do

I like a good old arsenal save there a fun team to be on this fm little tips this si what I do when I am playing them I sell theo for 25m merstacker 15m arteta 10m you can make 90m easy witht hat you can build a great team but that's what I do
They are all players i will look to sell but whether thats this window or january, i have managed a few decent part exchanges will be doing the transfer update in a mo

Great, I suggest buying Neal Maupay for the future, and using Olivier Giroud as main striker as he tends to get about 25 goals in first season for some reason!!! Unrealistic I guess!

Great, I suggest buying Neal Maupay for the future, and using Olivier Giroud as main striker as he tends to get about 25 goals in first season for some reason!!! Unrealistic I guess!
i suppose they based it on his last season in france where he did well, bit like Borini was always getting goals in a Liverpool save i had.

coolmcool, I was thinking of creating a story, as Ive done some b4 but they haven't really worked out so do you have any tips??

coolmcool, I was thinking of creating a story, as Ive done some b4 but they haven't really worked out so do you have any tips??
Do one that you will enjoy not just what you think people want to see, maybe play the save for a few months before creating the story and consistent posting maybe at least 1 update a day so it stays fresh in peoples minds

Arsenal FC

View attachment 373527

Summer Transfer Window 2012

Transfer History

View attachment 373529

I made a lot of changes and spent a fortune but it was all still for a net spend of a mere £3million definetly the Arsenal way!
I brought in some quality youth and future stars and even a couple of Benders.

Alex Grimaldo DL £1.1million

View attachment 373530

A youth player from the Barca Academy and should be pushing for a starting place at Left back in a season or two.

Will Hughes AMC £4.7million

View attachment 373533

Is an amazing player and will become arguably the best English player in the game and will love playing with Wilshere!

Eric Lamela AMRLC £15million + Gervinho

View attachment 373537

Another decent player from a former save, when i saw Roma interested in Gervinho i made this cheeky offer which they accepted!

David Ospina GK - £10.75million

View attachment 373539

Should have solved the Goalkeeping problem we had and be our number 1 for years to come

Kyriakos Papadopoulos DC - Part Exchange Diaby and Szczesny

View attachment 373541

Should come straight into the first team with Mertesackers recent departure .

Teemu Pukki ST - £5.5million

View attachment 373542

I wanted a backup striker for cup games and when giroud is tired or injuried and could well take over from him in the future.

Sven Bender CM - £13million

View attachment 373544

Lars Bender CM - £12.25million

View attachment 373545

My Benders may well play next to each other this season with Arteta and Diaby gone, Wilshere injuried and Cazorla playing as an AMC.

Right 2 league games in August next​

worrying just had an error that shut the game down only 3 games in! Had just beat Southampton 4-0 as well