• Real Oviedo

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I loved reading the stories of the past couple of months, and decided to write my own.

However, I need your help! I have several ideas, but I can't choose which to go for.

Here are your choices:

Real Sociedad - This would involve me attempting to get this club into a good, potential European spot. With young talent such as Antoine Griezzman, and Arsenal Loanee Carlos Vela, this club could be lead to break the monotony of Barca/Madrid.

FC Sochaux-Montbe -
Had a very good season last season, with Europa League qualification. Quality in Martin, Maiga, Corchia and Boudebouz, they could head towards the Ligue 1 title. And with State of the Art youth facilities, could become a powerhouse.

FC Basel - After knocking out my beloved United, Basel have come to the forefront. With a good set of Swiss youth players such as Shaquiri and Xhaka mixing with legends such as Alexander Frei, can I lead them to more than domestic success?

Real Oviedo -
The longshot. In the All-Time La Liga table, they are 17th out of 59. However, they have fallen from their previously great standings, now as far down as the Segunda B1, two divisions below the La Liga heights. Can I take them back to glory?You can always suggest your own ideas, but I would really love to write a story again.

Feel free to comment, I will put up a poll ASAP.

A poll is up now, I will wait 7 days or until one reaches 10 votes, then I will begin my journey!

Well, I may have started a Sociedad save to have a look a couple of days ago, and I think I have a good way for them to play, but obviously I want to see what others thought.

Personally, as a United fan, I expected people to pick Basel ;)

Basel are emense Lol would be cool to see how far u can get them in champo!! and what group u get.

Coming from a Chelsea fan of Course Basel are emense knocking u red devils out!!!

As You Pointed they have a good squad too!

Basel would be a good shout. Promising youngsters, Old faithful Alex Frei. And of course, now everybodies second favourite team after showing up Sir Alex...

Haha, beginning to see where this is going...

Guys, feel free to suggest what style you would like to see, such as a proper word story or picture and opinion ridden? Serious or hilarious?

Another idea, suggest titles! It's always difficult to think of puns, but let's see what you guys can come up with!

I could make that joke about the pasta sauce.. but i'm not going to.. :D maybe, from basel to another very powerful herb. lol, stupid i know but ****, i'm not creative... i'd like to see a story with pictures myself.. a first person perspective story would be great. Of course it's completely up to you. Will definitely follow :)

I could make that joke about the pasta sauce.. but i'm not going to.. :D maybe, from basel to another very powerful herb. lol, stupid i know but ****, i'm not creative... i'd like to see a story with pictures myself.. a first person perspective story would be great. Of course it's completely up to you. Will definitely follow :)

I quite like Basel to another powerful herb, I'll try and come up with some.

Basel is on 6, while Oviedo is on 2, so Basel is most likely to win really, bar a massive comeback.

I prefer to write like that to be honest, it's just how to get screenshots on here, I know how to take them, just not how to slap them on here.

I think you can either upload them to a site such as photobucket and post the direct link, or you can upload them directly from the computer, i think they come out quite small but i suppose it wont take too much time to click on them.

Excellent point Craig, I'll try both ways on here later before starting the story, see which works better for everyone and myself.

Well, currently Basel is on the brink with 9, Oviedo have 2 and Sochaux have 1.

Will anyone surpass Basel?

And the winner is.... FC BASEL! Haha , good luck with your story man , look forward to reading it!

Should have put Olympiakos/AEK Athens/Panathinaikos up there, just because of your name :p

I am going to say Spanish one, as there is more of a challenge there, Sociedad...

We have a winner folks!

Yes, FC Basel is the winner. I will start it tonight, looking to start the actual story as soon as I can.

Seano, how do you put your screenshots on here? I struggled with doing that last year.

And please, if you can come up with any puns, let me know!

Should have put Olympiakos/AEK Athens/Panathinaikos up there, just because of your name :p

I am going to say Spanish one, as there is more of a challenge there, Sociedad...

Haha, I never even thought of that! I might have a look at that for another story.

And I'll keep my Sociedad save too, it looks like a story I could enjoy too, but Basel has won.

We have a winner folks!

Yes, FC Basel is the winner. I will start it tonight, looking to start the actual story as soon as I can.

Seano, how do you put your screenshots on here? I struggled with doing that last year.

And please, if you can come up with any puns, let me know!

Whenever your playing FM , go onto the screen you want to screenshot for example.. The overview of the match , and hold ALT and click F9. That'll save a screenshot of that screen in your screenshots folder located in My Documents/ Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012/ Screenshots. From there you, when your posting a new reply , make sure your in advanced post mode. Theres a button up beside the "Center" and "Link" on the overhead menu called "Image" click that and choose to upload from computer , you then click select image and go search for the screenshot you want to upload. Hope this helps!