• FC Basel

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Real Oviedo

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whenever your playing FM , go onto the screen you want to screenshot for example.. The overview of the match , and hold ALT and click F9. That'll save a screenshot of that screen in your screenshots folder located in My Documents/ Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012/ Screenshots. From there you, when your posting a new reply , make sure your in advanced post mode. Theres a button up beside the "Center" and "Link" on the overhead menu called "Image" click that and choose to upload from computer , you then click select image and go search for the screenshot you want to upload. Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot dude, I had problems with this in FM 2011 with my Lazio story, but hopefully this will give my story a decent layout.

Cheers man!

Thanks a lot dude, I had problems with this in FM 2011 with my Lazio story, but hopefully this will give my story a decent layout.

Cheers man!

No problem , let me know if you run into anymore problems!

Right, ideas on titles:

Getting on a Swiss-Roll – An FC Basel Story
Invading Neutral Territory – An FC Basel Story
Dipping in Swiss Chocolate – An FC Basel Story
Creating Swiss cheese with Ease – An FC Basel Story

​Thoughts?

Not bad mate , i like the last one the best.
How about Swissing lanes-as in switching lanes , seeing as your a United fan. Just a little suggestion , don't mean to invade.

Not bad mate , i like the last one the best.
How about Swissing lanes-as in switching lanes , seeing as your a United fan. Just a little suggestion , don't mean to invade.

I quite like that!

I'll write a starter now and decide on a title before I post it.

****, where's my idea gone? haha, never mind though, i like creating swiss cheese with ease. :)

****, where's my idea gone? haha, never mind though, i like creating swiss cheese with ease. :)

Did I not add it?

****, I missed it off the copy and paste! I thought of Adding a little Basel to the European stew, but I'm going to stick with Cheese with Ease!

Haha, no problem mate, still looking forward to it.

"Zeus Soup With A Hint Of Basel"

;)

You seem to enjoy my humorous story mate, are you thinking of doing similar? I'll warn you that its fairly hard to come up with player specific stuff unless you know a decent amount about them (eg my injury prone striker Inzaghi and the glass foot joke) Some wont even get the jokes lol but I'm happy that I've recieved nice comments about it!

Haha I'm setting up a new poll dude, the Basel story has gone to pot, it'll be explained in the new poll being put up asap.

FC Basel . I will love it if Basel could win the Champions League in fm 2012 after knocking out my lovely united in real world :)

FC Basel . I will love it if Basel could win the Champions League in fm 2012 after knocking out my lovely united in real world :)

I tried Basel, and the save was never getting off the ground, even with 2 restarts. New poll up here for a new story.