TheHig's Lower League Adventure...EXCELLENT!!!!!

new update, including transfer activity etc. This one is pre season update 1, I will do another detailing board expectations, media predictions and other things missed off this one.
This update is dated Jan 2015, next one wil be Feb 2015, then the new season starts in March 2015

é ÚÉÎk mé ÆpÉeÎÄ éoy ÿa×e ÄoÎe Úe ÂycÉÎecc ÉÎ Úe ÔpaÎcÆep mapkeÔ Úe kÌy ÎeeÄc Ôo Ôake Úe ÎeÃÔ cÔeÐ yÐ, ìeÔc ÿoÐe ÚaÔ Úe ÌaÄc ÄoÎ'Ô ÌeÔ éoy ÄoyÎ Úe ceacoÎ aÿeaÄ yÉÌÌ ÂpÉÎÇ KyÚÂacc Úe cyccecc éoy Äecep×e éoy ÿa×e cÿoyÎ ÇpeaÔ ÌoéaÌÔé Ôo Ço Ôo a Îey koyÎÔpé aÎÄ Ôpé aÎÄ make ÉÔ ÉÎ a ÄÉÆÆÉkyÌÔ eÎ×ÉpoÎmeÎÔ, éoy koyÌÄ oÆ eacÉÌÌé yaÌkeÄ yÿeÎ ÚÉÎÇc yepe cÿÉÔ ÂyÔ Îoy ÉÔc ÔÉme Ôo ÄeÌÉ×ep ÇyÄ Ìyck ÉÎ úeÿÉÇ ye ÔpycÔ.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

If any one wants to know what that says its in russian you will have to convert it lol

latest from the Kuzbass camp, as they prepare for the 2015 season. update dated Feb 2015, season due to start in March.
Also forgot to mention, the clubs finances not looking good, I spent all my budget, and overspent on wages, adding more pressure to promotion

Last edited:
update on hold for a few weeks, the hig is currently addicted to broken sword and pro evo become a legend, keep an eye updates will continue

I'm having serious issues with a morecambe side that can't score goals to save themselves, anyone know where i could get a good goalscorer on loan for the season?

I absolutely love the picture of the player leaving its pure genius shame you added a w at the end of the word the.

i just got King's Lynn promoted thru the play offs of the BSN but the amount of injuries in the season was rediculous and in the play off final i had to loan in a few players because of so many injurys i couldnt even put out a side!!! (excluding the very poor U18 players)

this threads quality, really good motivation for trying to get my bromley team up to the premier league 8-|

i'd say have 1 more crack at getting promoted with kuzbass, then maybe look elsewhere. i personally feel that from the frustrating time you had at the end of your basingstoke time with the board unwilling to back you that you've got unfinished business with the english leagues. but with your ability to find good players in foreign countries means i'd also like to see you go somewhere in italy or spain, maybe a team just relegated from the top division.

good luck though with whatever you do though.

Looking forward to the next update!

still on the back burner, Im hooked on become a legend and Broken Sword 2, so its like the game is in stasis, I will continue soon though abd I'm staying Kuzbass manager :)

just wondering when you continuing this story, really enjoyed it so far

I'm afraid thats it, the last update was indeed the last one, I have since bought a new pc and not kept any old info from the ladt including my Basingstoke Save.

In other news I will be making a TheHigs Lower League Adventure 2, thats likely to start when 2010 comes out.
I think that will be an even better update thread, as I will use my ms paint skills from the start to create an enjoyable read, plus with a better pc I'll be processing games quicker.

Next time round I will be going a more Local Team, Chances are it will be Southport FC in the BSN, I will also Activaite some Diverese Leagues to Travel to.

Thanks for Reading and commenting people and stay tuned for TheLeagues Lower League Adventure 2 due out later this year :)

BIG DUNC WHAT A LEGEND!!!
well in mate.

i just started a season with burton wondering if u could recommend me some buys or soemthign to help me. thanks :)

well if your using reunion players only sign them, there all you will need, if you are not using reunion then a few good players I signed with Basingstoke

Zlatko Yankov (Lower League Legend)

Wayne Graves (Hard Working Right Mid, chips in a few goals a season)

Danny Holmes (Normally on free if you wait till Tranmere get fed up of him and release him, hes an excellent right back I kept in my first team from BSP to L1)

Elliott Godrey Strong Striker, doesent score much but plays well consistantly

Lucas Radal - I got him on a free from a non league french side, he's a qaulity centre back, 15 for tackling.

October 2011

Basingstoke 2-2 Port Vale (L1)
Novak,Subotic

Leyton Orient 2-1 Basingstoke (L1)
Worthington

Basingstoke 3-0 Brentford (L1)
Subotic (2), Snodin(pen)

Huddersfield 2-1 Basingstoke (L1)
Subotic

Colchester 1-0 Basingstoke (L1)

Swindon 1-1 Basingstoke (L!)
Jovanovic

My Teams CRIPLLED, completly DEAD AHHHHHHH **** i'm going down too many players out, the other teams are world class, what the **** am I going to do.
12 players in total out injured what the ****.
Perfomance this month was alright I guess considering how many players have been injured.

Player Of The Month - Daniejl Subotic - The on loan striker been in leathal goal scoring form, and a plus side he is one of the few players who is not crippled.
Take a look at the screens

Current League Position 15th

how did you get that skin

What is ur media prediction for the BSS?

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

u r strict man

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Last Seasons Overlook

BSS 2nd
Fa Trophy 1st Round
Conference League Cup Final
Clubs Top Scorer Tom Worthington (15)
Clubs Player of the Year Wayne Graves

So here is a small comment on my sqaud from the season, saying how they did, and there role in the future of the club if any

GK Ross Kitteridge - Returned to Reading after loan spell but has been relased by reading, Availble on a free, He was solid for me all season and ever present, I put an offer in.

RB Tom Adlington - Had a great season, I thank him for helping my team gain promotion, but turning 35 stats dropping fast he will be released by the club.

LB Robbie Watkins - only 23, excellent left back, easy the standard of other good BSP left backs, his future is here at Basingstoke if he wants it.

CB Jason Bristow - He will captain the team again for the start of the BSP season.

CB Joe Dolan - Keeping my CB team the same, they are both good enough for BSP level.

RM Wayne Graves - The Player of the season is a key player, who will feature in my furture plans.

LM Ian Snodin - If he recovers and gets some stats back, his place is all but gaurenteed. Will see how he is when he is back in action.

CM Sido Jombarti - Same for this guy, been out long term will have to see what kind of player he is when he returns before I decide his fate.

CM Zlatko Yankov - at 43, stats dropping, but he is still a football genuis, he may not start but his experiance will be vital in the BSP

CF Tom Worthington - A very young striker (17) his stats are quite poor but he scores, he may not start depending on who I bring in but he will get a long term contract at the club

CF Roy Essandoh - Released, old and rarely scores

Still to come, JUNE & JULY transfer scrambles

Try and get Yankov to be a coach for ur team. Good luck.