Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

TheRealMourinho's Graphics Portfolio.

Reaction score
Hello FM-Basers :)

- I am TheRealMourinho, or Burak as I am known to my mum and i am here to present you my graphics portfolio. I will place my work with photoshop here for you all to see and possibly use. If you are to use my work, please give credit to me. Also from time to time i may post incomplete sigs for you to finish.

- Hopefully you like my work and this thread isnt a failure :)

22/1 Update :

23/1 Update :

27/1 Update :

one of my best i think :)

31/1 Update :

13/2 Update :

:) (H)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should change the title to TheRealMourinho - Avatar/Sig Request Thread. Could mean anything at the moment :)

Good job on the Avatars and sigs ;)

Reaction score
You should change the title to TheRealMourinho - Avatar/Sig Request Thread. Could mean anything at the moment :)

Good job on the Avatars and sigs ;)

Its not a request thread, and idk why it only shows TheRealMourinho the full title is
' TheRealMourinho's Graphics Portfolio. 'and finally thanks :)

Reaction score
if you were the real mourinho you wouldnt be on here now would ya,me thinks your a wanabe mourinho lol :p

ORVP
Reaction score
Very nice work, loving the Edin Dzeko sig and the second Ronaldo avatar.

Reaction score
Definitely 'borrowing' the Shinji Kagawa ava and Dzeko signature :D All are class mate!