They scored AGAIN! 4-2-3-1 tactic by zun-zun

Propagandalf

Reaction score
Hello, all of you, my fellow football enthusiasts!

I have been... sniffing around, trying to educate myself in the fine art of managing; and specifically in creating tactics, which fullfill their purpose excellently. That purpose, of course, is winning a 90 min. football match.
My latest creation, this tactic i'm posting, i felt that i had to share.
Not only because it is working wonders for me, but just as well to learn and gain som, hopefully, constructive critisicm.

I will post SS's along the way!

Now for the tactic:

It is a 4-2-3-1 tactic, with RCM - AM - LCM and wingers. These however, is cutting inside, outside, anyside you can imagine, offering various offensive options of play, for the team, in general.

You will need:

Goalie:
Just go for the standard type here, the likes of Cech, ter Stegen and Hart, would be great.

DR/L:
Good allround backs, with speed, passing, crossing and marking abilities. Mário Fernandes, Vrsaljko, Cole.

DC's: Again, normally good central defenders, who might be able to play a pass, once in a while. Think Terry, Kompany and Agger

RCM:
.Your 'cleaner'. Your link from defense to midfield. Think Essien, Javi Martinéz and M'Vila.

LCM: The type of midfielder who can score a goal, run back and clear a ball, then make an assist. Lampard, Moutinho and Marchisio

AM: Like the LCM, without the defensive part; better playmaker and goalscorer. Silva and Mata are great.

Wingers:
Well, actually somewhat similar to AM. Better at crossing and pacier, though. Hazard, Willian

Striker: Your goalscorer. Your poacher. Can score goals with every part of his body. Cavani, Higuain and Cardozo is PERFECT.

Extra stuff:

No shouts used!

Don't mind the 'player roles' too much, as every position is modified!

Match preperation set to high/very high 'teamwork' during pre season, and medium/high 'offensive runs/defensive positioning' during season, depending on how many goals you score/concede.

Tick and make your striker the target man, if your midfielders doesn't have a clue on how to score!
If they do, just leave it unticked...

Note: Never tried it with small and/or lower league teams. I don't have a clue if it will work there, but if you want to test it, feel free to, and post your results! :)

Please feel free to comment, post results, give feedback! It will be very much appreciated :)

Sune

DOWNLOAD HERE

Chelsea, Napoli (save crashed though) and benfica. I am posting screenshots asap. Not finished with the seasons though...

I am having an incredible amount of trouble with my pc right now, so it might take a little while for the screenshots to arrive :/ Testing, on vacation, with Dortmund though...

How did u find Italy with this formation. Im
currently playing an inter save 4-2-3-1 finding it hard due to the defensive nature of the league!

Well, to be honest, I didn't really experience that much of a difference :p
My laptop, with all of my saves on it, is being repaired atm, but when i get it back, i WILL post screenshots :)

But PLEASE! if you use it, post on here, telling me how it works for you :)

Last edited:
im also going to give a try, with newcastle, lets see !!