Aerial Ability, Reflexes, Positioning, Jumping, Strength

Weaknesses:
Communication, Flair, Team Work, Balance, Stamina

Description: Goalkeeper
Personality: Level-Headed

Suggested Roles:

Goalkeeper

View attachment 122812View attachment 122813View attachment 122811

Great player. I used him for the first 1.5 years in my Southampton game in FM2010 until my wonderkid regen keeper surpassed him. I would of picked him up in FM11 but I got Smithies instead.

Yeah I have seen him around as I'm playing in Belgium ATM. I would like to get him eventually, as I like to have talent from the country I'm managing in. But you skin... It breaks my eyes... :mad:

Genk have some very good cheap players, stumbled across him before. Jelle Vossen looks good for then.

no one likes the skins i use, so Im just gonna pretend they all say you skin is nice

no one likes the skins i use, so Im just gonna pretend they all say you skin is nice

I do like the colours..

BONTP: That guy is a great prospect.. look at his reflexes 19 for a young GK is quite impressive oO)

I'd say he looks insane.

My scout says he can become a leading premiership GK in the future. They want £10 for him though. :S

I'd say he looks insane.

My scout says he can become a leading premiership GK in the future. They want £10 for him though. :S
Your club must be pretty poor if you don't have a tenner <)

Just signed him for £3million in January 2011 for City and my *** Man rates him higher than Hart already, when I ask assistant to pick the team he picks him.

Decent looking player, horrendous skin - not just saying that cos its Liverpool, quite hard to read - download Singular RV if you want a nice red skin

I would like to sign him as a replacement for VDS, except he wont be ready as quickly as I would need him.

And your skin is horrible because it is Liverpool, just saying what is on everybody's mind.:p

nice find
shame i can't sign him cuz hes already in AC Milan in my game

Picked up for £3m end of first season with Chelsea (Y) 3&ahalf stars rated. Bargin!