Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Started a new game (im fairly new to the game) and guess what, end of july, i find team blend on 'none'. Imagine how i feel. I carry on though.

Anyone else forget to do things like this?

Reaction score
team blend doesnt need to be on only if you get a laod of new players

Reaction score
Sometimes I forget to save. My first game with Atletico Madrid, when I reached the first of November, I've quit the game to get some time off. I thought I was on a 3 file rolling monthly autosave so I ignored the notification that I havent saved my game. Lo and behold, when I came back the day after, I was back in June. :S

Reaction score
Im in county leagues. It appears all county leagues teams start off with totally new players

Staff member
Reaction score
This would be cool thread if admin can move it general chat :D
In high school, last final test, I forgot to show up. I almost fail my last year :mad:
FM - Forgot to sign Babacar when I had a chance.

Reaction score
i holidayed past the day when messi was released on a free transfer :mad:

Reaction score
Im 3 weeks behind on team blend. Im not planning on buying players yet. Got all these new 'made up' players as being in county league tier 9.

I hope this dont hinder me.

Reaction score
I gave my 16 y.o GK who is a pretty good regen some playing time in the league and then forgot to put my first choice GK for a match against inter (a side that has players that are more expensive than my whole squad put together) and lost 2-0 on San Siro.... it wasn't the GK to blame however. He did pretty well

Reaction score
Well i had match preperation on full way, but mentality, passing, cf and closing down are low, other bars are middle or high.

Im 3 weeks behind, maybe if other teams buy players etc, only then i will catch up. I hope in fm 2012 (if i get it) already on 'team blend' as a default setting. Take 'none' out lol.