rookiemanager

Reaction score
Started a new game (im fairly new to the game) and guess what, end of july, i find team blend on 'none'. Imagine how i feel. I carry on though.

Anyone else forget to do things like this?

team blend doesnt need to be on only if you get a laod of new players

Sometimes I forget to save. My first game with Atletico Madrid, when I reached the first of November, I've quit the game to get some time off. I thought I was on a 3 file rolling monthly autosave so I ignored the notification that I havent saved my game. Lo and behold, when I came back the day after, I was back in June. :S

Im in county leagues. It appears all county leagues teams start off with totally new players

This would be cool thread if admin can move it general chat :D
In high school, last final test, I forgot to show up. I almost fail my last year :mad:
FM - Forgot to sign Babacar when I had a chance.

i holidayed past the day when messi was released on a free transfer :mad:

Im 3 weeks behind on team blend. Im not planning on buying players yet. Got all these new 'made up' players as being in county league tier 9.

I hope this dont hinder me.

I gave my 16 y.o GK who is a pretty good regen some playing time in the league and then forgot to put my first choice GK for a match against inter (a side that has players that are more expensive than my whole squad put together) and lost 2-0 on San Siro.... it wasn't the GK to blame however. He did pretty well

Well i had match preperation on full way, but mentality, passing, cf and closing down are low, other bars are middle or high.

Im 3 weeks behind, maybe if other teams buy players etc, only then i will catch up. I hope in fm 2012 (if i get it) already on 'team blend' as a default setting. Take 'none' out lol.