Things you know about football

oliscott

Reaction score
Im sure most of us will have seen this segment on Soccer AM but if not the idea is you state personal things you know about football.

I know that Watching Leeds struggle with debts was a low point.

I know harry kewell was a wizard on the wing when he played for Leeds

Anything like that.

Very interesting idea Oli, but please keep threads in the appropriate places. I know with this sort of thread its difficult but i've put it on the Prem Board for now.

I know that there is no easy game in Football (saying that as an England fan and a Spurs fan)

I know that Middlesbrough fans wear Middlesbrough tinted sunglasses.

I know that Djibril Cisse has a pet parrot.

I know that Eric Cantona is the best French player to ever play in the English Premiership.

I know that Sir Alex will not get sacked, no matter how much he gets booed.

I know that Wayne Rooney is a future World Player Of The Year winner.

I know that Gregor loves Darren Fletcher.

I know that Scotland will not win a World Cup in my lifetime.

I know that Man Utd will be the European Champions within the next 5 years.

I know that Middlesbrough are losing their supporters.

I know that Sean is a classic case of a deluded Utd fan.

I know that Michael Carrick will be in the World Cup squad (if fit) but wont play

I know that Brazil will win thier first World Cup in Europe next year.

I know that the English press and public will get excited about football for the two weeks that England perform.

I know that Mark Lawrenson is a scouse ****.

I know that Sean was right when he said Joseph Job was the shittest striker ever.

I know Craig Brewster had an outstanding debut half season last season as a manager.

I know that Hearts are going to win the league this year ad if they don't I will change my name to whatever Gregor wants!

Deal!

you lover of livestock ;)

Last edited:
ive edited it sinc ehe asked cos it had a slight typo. I put liverstock instead of live

I know that FC United will go bankrupt in a few years.

clackerbag said:
I know that Sean was right when he said Joseph Job was the shittest striker ever.

Haha yeh from my old signiature :)

I know i hate Arsenal

I know Jose Mourinho doesnt sleep at night,but stays up plannig what he can say to the media to enhance his ego and reputation, and pretend everyone hates Chelsea

I know Cristiano Ronaldo will be a world player of the year

I know Sven will play Owen and Beckham til their zimmer frames need oiling

ajw said:

Have you been watching Beckham lately or do you just not like him personally. He has been playing outstanding for Real Madrid, argueably the only player who gave constistent performances during their dry patch. He deserves a place in the England squad ahead of any other mid-field player.

clackerbag said:
Have you been watching Beckham lately or do you just not like him personally. He has been playing outstanding for Real Madrid, argueably the only player who gave constistent performances during their dry patch. He deserves a place in the England squad ahead of any other mid-field player.

He was amazing in the CL this week. Deserved his MOM.

He's been playing like that in La Liga consistantly

ajw said:

Beckhams not a bad player, he's good enough for a place in the England squad. Same goes for Owen, he's a goalscorer.

If he played half as good as he does for Real for england he would be youre best player (apart from Rooney)

i know Its that idiot Swede that england are rubbish.