Things you know about football

I know that Momo Sissoko has 15 siblings and one of his brothers, Ibrahim Sissoko, has signed for West Brom.

I know Owen and Rooney will be up front for england at the world cup if they stay clear of injuries.

I know Beckham will be in the team while Svens manager.

I know that Roy Keane will be almost impossible to replace.

I know that referees make mistakes, but they cant help it

I know that the media protrays refs in a bad light all the time

I know that being a referee is a difficult job

I know that only an absolute arsehole wants to be a referee.

I know that everybody hates the ref.

I know that in 10 years there will be a lot of unhappy teenage Chelsea supporters.

Sean said:
I know that in 10 years there will be a lot of unhappy teenage Chelsea supporters.

Just like Man U the now :D

Yep. Sean for one :p

I know that Andy Gray shouldnt be allowed near a mic to commentate.

I know that the media hype up Liverpool when they only have 6 points from 7 games.

I know that Arsenal fans still love Cole even though he was spotted in talks with Mourinho. The same with when Reyes publicly, even if by acciedent, said he wanted to leave Arsenal.

I know that Jamie's views towards Andy Gray are wrong and unfounded, and should be made illegal :D

It's David Pleat and Jim Beglin who shouldnt be allowed near a mic, and i'm sure there's one or two others

I know Michael Ballack or Gattuso are the best choices to replace Keane

I know Momo Sissoko's parents obviously found each other very attractive

I know Danny Mills will never score a goal like that again

Jamie said:
I know that the media hype up Liverpool when they only have 6 points from 7 games.

I know that Jamie is wrong. :p

Jamie said:

I know Jamie is correct.

clackerbag said:
I know Jamie is correct.

I also know that Clackerbag is wrong..... *Lee points at the League Table*

I know Middlesbrough will make it into the Champions League within the next 10 years.

I know that most Tottenham fans now believe they are the third best team in the premiership.

I know Stewart Downing is overrated. Where as Franck Queudrue is underrated.

I know that England will win a world Cup within 13 years.

I know that Man Utd fans are *****.

I know that Scotland will not reach the World Cup finals whilst i have air to breathe.

I know that Sunderland will not finish higher than Boro for a fair few centuries.

I know the Carling Cup final and the UEFA cup game v Banik were two of the best games in my life. (to be there).

I know that when boro got Relegated i did not cry. Because i knew we would go straight back up !

I knew Bryan Robson was coming to the end of his reign when he signed Emersons brother/cousin Fabio ! and defender Branca.

I know that Steve McClaren should be Middlesbrough manager for a few more years and have only boo-ed him on two occasions. (Boro 0 - 3 Charlton & Bringing off Maccarone when he was playing like a God)

I know that not manyy Spurs fans think they're 3rd best in the EPL.

I know that we will fight tooth & nail in the league this season

I know that Mr Jol is one of the most honest men in football.

I know that José Mourinho never answers the question he is asked in an interview.

Sean said:
I know that José Mourinho never answers the question he is asked in an interview.

Very true.

I know That Jamie is wrong after consulting the league table. :rolleyes:

I know Wayne Rooney never looks directly at a camera during an interview, and mostly keeps his head down. !

I know that Arsenal are nothing without Henry.

Redders said:
I know Wayne Rooney never looks directly at a camera during an interview, and mostly keeps his head down. !

Maybe he is scared of seeing his reflection in it? ;)

I know that Boro are a very very very overated team, with the worst manager in the league.

I know that England need a new manager, as they have the capabilities to win a major cup, but sometimes idiotic desicions are made tactic wise.

I know that England are not nearly as good as the english media make out they are.

clackerbag said:
I know that England are not nearly as good as the english media make out they are.

I think there starting to catch on. But even know some are sayin they could still win the World Cup :|

Plus blaming it all on Sven, tsk tsk

Granted hes an awful manager but you have a squad of worldclass players & cant even beat N. Ireland a team of SPL & Championship rejects.