Things you would like to see at the end of the season

• Thread starter Thread starter cfc12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 6K

cfc12345

Reaction score
well basicly i searched the forums and found no threads like this and basicly i want to know what threee things everybody would like to happen at the end of the season and why.

to give you an idea i will start things off

1. chelsea win the league

i want chelsea to be champions at the end of the season obviously because i support them and because we have played well this season and it would be nice to see us win a big trophy.

2. pompy avoid relegation

this is very unlikely but i would like to see pompy make an amazing comeback from there really bad form. it would be good if they took it to the final day of the season and win there game to stay up.

3. liverpool not securing a champions league place.

its so boring year after year the same top 4 and the same 4 english clubs in the champions league so it would be good to see a club like spurs or city competing in the champions league.

Chelsea & United & Arsenal going into administration and liquidation
City to have owners to leave
Therefore Liverpool win the league by default

Tottenham are still ahead:P

i'd personally like to see Man City and Tottenham get Champions League places, just for a change. And Aston Villa to win tomorrow!

1. All of Man U's players blown up by Sean accidentally

2. Kris becoming Hearts manager

3. Chelsea winning the champions league

i just dont manu to win anything. is this much to ask?

The toon to win the league.

**** to win the prem.

Reading to win the FA cup and get relegated.

Machester United to rape Madrid in spain in the champions league final. Rooney to Moony Ronaldo at the final whistle. this is all i ask for,

oh and the prem title, plus a win 2mo.

also the world cup would be nice.:P

The toon to win the league.

**** to win the prem.

Reading to win the FA cup and get relegated.

i reckon newcastle will win the championship alot of there players are premier league standard players

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Machester United to rape Madrid in spain in the champions league final. Rooney to Moony Ronaldo at the final whistle. this is all i ask for,

oh and the prem title, plus a win 2mo.

also the world cup would be nice.:P

as much as i hate utd i would love ronaldo to come up against you and do terrible and also get clattered by vidic every 2 minutes lol

the little **** will get all he deserves he left utd after saying he loves the club and wants to stay the little turncoat

United to win the league obviously
Id love to see Spurs or City get the Champions League spot
Hopefully 'Pool wont get anything
Pompy to avoid relegation would be awesome

United to win the league obviously
Id love to see Spurs or City get the Champions League spot
Hopefully 'Pool wont get anything
Pompy to avoid relegation would be awesome

The only thing we can win is the Europa league...i don't think you'll be affected by that TBH.Even though i doubt we will.<):S
Also,Rooney to join Madrid for free after he assaults Fergie and Stink faces him in public.On last game of season,UTD lose the league and Fergie has a stroke becuase of it.

Wanting to win the league by default, oh dear.

Also those wanting Portsmouth to stay up, why?

The only thing we can win is the Europa league...i don't think you'll be affected by that TBH.Even though i doubt we will.<):S
Also,Rooney to join Madrid for free after he assaults Fergie and Stink faces him in public.On last game of season,UTD lose the league and Fergie has a stroke becuase of it.

I really don't like Liverpool, and i'll be depressed if they win the Europa Cup
Also,that's pretty harsh:(

Hmm, few serious things I would really love to see...
1. Rooney to get overweight and eventually blow up.
2. Terry to kiss Bridge (on lips) just to be forgiven that he slept with his wife.
3. Portsmouth owners to take over Man Utd and to relegate them in Championship
4. Newcastle to get back in Premier League and snap up Man City's owners
5. Tottenham to beat Arsenal on White Hart Lane and to get in Champions League at the final of the season.

Back