Things you would like to see at the end of the season

• Thread starter Thread starter cfc12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 6K
Benfica winning the Europa League against Sporting Lisbon in Hamburg, winning Liga Sagres in Estadio do Dragao against Porto. :P

I really don't like Liverpool, and i'll be depressed if they win the Europa Cup
Also,that's pretty harsh:(
Us 'Pool fans have had to live with all your trophies of the last 4 years, you'd get over us winning a **** comp
Gary Neville appears in the last harry potter film as Snapes brother,then gets turned into a frog...in real life.And i stand on him.

I would like to see argyle fight off relegation. Highly doubt it though

I would like the following
1. Man Utd to win the league
2. Chelsea to end up losing petr Cech for the season and conceded loads of goals
3. Newcastle to lose in the play off finals
4. For MANU TO WIN TOMOZ !!!

Thats all :D

Would love to see arsenal win the title...AC milan to trash man u in the next leg of the CL fixture, with dinho running them into the ground..and then arsenal to be in the final against barca, but lose after a great game of football...oh, and real madrid to buy rooney for some crazy amount of money, but then the glazers or whoever don't allow any spending, thus leaving man u with nothing ...I'm not an arsenal fan btw, just a man u hater..

To still have my football team playing :'(

2. pompy avoid relegation

this is very unlikely but i would like to see pompy make an amazing comeback from there really bad form. it would be good if they took it to the final day of the season and win there game to stay up.

Tbh I'd just like to see Portsmouth full stop. :P

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

**** you Max you beat me to it :( ;(
:P

for sol campbell to publically apologize to tottenham and then spurs fans rejecting it and for sol capmbell to concede a penalty in the last minute of game vs spurs and for spurs to win, ( but we'd probably miss the penalty anyway ) :/

for sol campbell to publically apologize to tottenham and then spurs fans rejecting it and for sol capmbell to concede a penalty in the last minute of game vs spurs and for spurs to win, ( but we'd probably miss the penalty anyway ) :/

This is unrealistic...

For Ramsey to play :'(

I can add to the misery of this injury... Now we are stuck with Denilson and Diaby in rotation instead of Ramsey, Diaby. And to add to this we are still having to play Nasri out of position at LAM instead of CM next to Cesc because of the injuries to RVP, and Arshavin.

1) The rich Man City owner guy putting a hit on that Chelsea guy.. Can't remember his name, Wayne Bridge's mate.

2) Get asked to play for Pompey because they have no players

3) See Pompey, Southend & Chester form one club called Portsouth City and ironically go into administration the following year

4) Watch JT, Wayne Bridge & Capello on the Jeremy Kyle show.

5) Get Cheryl Cole's number at an England game

Last edited:
1) Man United lose all of their games from now to the end of the season.
2) Chelsea lose all of their games from now to the end of the season.
3) Arsenal win all of their games from now to the end of the season.

I love how people are being soooo realistic here.. (A)

Although I hate to admit it, I'd like to see United win the league only because they'd have won it 4 times in a row - that is some achievement.

The obvious ones
Arsenal to get 1st or 2nd, and to challenge heavily in the Champs League.
Ramsey to play again, even if in a reserve/friendly match.
Swansea to secure a play-off place in the Championship.

Manchester United to win a FOURTH yes you red correctly FOURTH league title in a row... how many of you lot can boast a run as good as this? United to win tomorrow then win the Champs league

if im honest, we could lose the champs league and carling cup, winning the league and over-taking the scousers as most league titles will be good enough for me!

Manchester United to win a FOURTH yes you red correctly FOURTH league title in a row... how many of you lot can boast a run as good as this? United to win tomorrow then win the Champs league

if im honest, we could lose the champs league and carling cup, winning the league and over-taking the scousers as most league titles will be good enough for me!

How many of you can boast about your enormous debt... Why don't you try living within your means instead of just going to the bank and getting a loan and buying players.

Back